The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

(PC) The Old Blood Bug Reporting

[DE]Danielle

22 hours ago, Aidans99 said:

Stuck when aiming gun while zoomed in. 

I play using an xbox one controller most of the time, which could be causing this bug, but when zooming in the camera gets stuck. This happens on guns and melee weapons alike, easy to get out (just need to bullet jump).

EDIT: Also unable to zoom in sometimes as well, also these bugs only occur when using a controller. 

I found that if you go into customized controller settings and click the "default" key, it fixes this problem.  I don't use any custom settings, so i don't know if you will have problems making other changes, but the default settings sort out the aim button and secondary fire buttons.

20 hours ago, Nathren said:

Sigma & Octantis has lost all throw functionality, having it tied to another key might be the solution, but I can now only meteor slam.

So after further testing, turns out you can still throw with the Sigma and Octantis, but only while moving backward while aim-gliding.

The mouse movement feels off, as if it is being smoothed, or as if mouse acceleration is on, it doesn't feel 1:1 all the time. Other people in pubs have also had this issue. 

E: This seems to have fixed itself after restarting the computer

Edited by Uffle

Haven't seen anyone else report this issue, but whenever I open the game it gets knocked down to 1920x1080 even though in the settings it still has my actual resolution, 3840x2160. I have to change to a different resolution and then change back to 3840x2160 in order to fix this. It's not a huge deal, but it's mildly inconvenient to change each time.

Encountered a strange interaction between Wukongs Defy and Stalkers disarm during a kuva lich mission.

As wukong I encountered Stalker and decided to test Defy to see if he could cancel it however when stalker used his disarm it basically paralyzed my wukong in defy permanently so it would rag doll around on the ground.  I was forced to use my operator and specter's to finish the exterminate mission during the kuva lich mission.

there is a visual bug on vauban connected to archguns
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1904163535
it happens upon using any of his abilities when they hide the weapon, and then they don't make it reapear. only way to bring the gun back is do any action that does that correcty such as a bullet jump.

second is a general bug in the background of that corpus tileset
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1904163901

It makes no sense not to be able to use the loaded launch to suspend enemies with orvius while you have equipped the secondary. So this weapon was totally destroyed as its particular mechanics made it fun and usable with the old system.

Not high in priority but is connected to this update as it's a mod that came with it:

So the melee mod "Focused Defense" has a syntax issue where the description is in all caps unlike every other mod

Thought i would make you aware, you all are doing a fantastic job, one of the best updates this year so far!

latest?cb=20191101051939

21 minutes ago, shewantsthessd said:

Haven't seen anyone else report this issue, but whenever I open the game it gets knocked down to 1920x1080 even though in the settings it still has my actual resolution, 3840x2160. I have to change to a different resolution and then change back to 3840x2160 in order to fix this. It's not a huge deal, but it's mildly inconvenient to change each time.

I have the same issue, though I'm running 2704  x 1520 instead of 4k. Same fix also, the toggle in the display settings fixes it each time, but it still happens every time I launch the game (and still an issue as of 26.0.3).

16 hours ago, VulcanFire01 said:

After hotfix 26.0.2, the Vasca echo lure is glitching for me. When trying to replicate the vasca call, the reticle that you follow Instantly jumps to the end location immediately on starting the call making it undoable. Before hotfix 26.0.2 I was able to successfully call a vasca and got it to infect my smeeta and made her third imprint without rushing. After the hotfix, I took my adarza out at night to get infected, but the lure kept glitching. I used Ivara successfully before the hotfix, but neither Ivara nor Rhino Prime worked post hotfix. I tried multiple trails/locations, leaving/re-entering the PoE, and closing/restarting the game with no success. Was just able to call a mergoo and tranq it just fine during the day. I did use the vasca pheromone oota each time out of habit, before and after hotfix 26.0.2.

Still glitching for me after hotfix 26.0.3.

Edit: The lure is still glitching for me, but lucked out and found some free roaming vasca kavats to infect my adarza. Making imprint now, hopefully I can succeed in making my own vasca without any more problems.

Edited by VulcanFire01

BUG: After succesfully killing Kuva Lich the UI disappears. Markers, team mates, map, everything is out of sight as I provide a screenshot of Kuva Lich kill #1 and #2

Edit: I have noticed the other 2 mods are not applied to the UI just like how the first mod is

Kuva Lich kill #1

zrcwGn5.jpg

Kuva Lich kill #2

uUD2p0l.jpg

Edited by ItzTOPCAT

- When in full melee mode, equiping and unequiping gear (like the Synthesis scanner) forces a switch to range weapons, instead of returning to full melee; this forces me to hold weapon swap to switch to full melee again. 

- I have noticed that, since 26.0.0, most "safe spots" (those nooks, cranies, holes and tunnels one could wait on until the enemies lose track of you) on various maps are not safe anymore. Enemies find their way in there, but NOT by entering, no no. THE BUG TROUGH THE WALLS AND CEILINGS and get in there. I'm seeing this a lot in Corpus ships, when enemies just appear out of nowhere in tunnels and shafts where (until now) they wouldn't (or couldn't) enter. And I say "appear" because I am watching the only entrance and they fall behind me and start shooting (???). Not to mention a horde of infested """appearing""" in a small nook (that was safe until now) in Derelict because they phase through a totally closed infestation membrane that is virtually a wall (this was not an isolated case).

- Not only that. Now most enemies tend to make "jumps" that couldn't make before. But not just jumps. THEY ALMOST FRIGGIN' TELEPORT, and not short distances sometimes. I've seen a grineer lancer make a totally horizontal """jump""" from out of nowhere to a cover in another room, spanning like 20+ meters in a BLINK.

I believe there may be something broken with the pathfinding in general. I really wish I could make a video, I can't 😞 This ocurrences are so bizarre that is something that can't be apropriately showcased in screenshots.

Edited by Azrubel

Seems like Affinity has vanished off the face of the Earth! With a booster, cannot level a weapon past LvL 19 in 4 spy missions!....Even stealth kills arent rewarding Affinity bonus. Mission end screens give ZERO affinity earned! Unless I missed something....thats NOT the way its supposed to go! Ive never had to do more than 2-3 missions to get to 30, or 1 mission if its a melee weapon!

For some reason my younger brother  (Angelreign, MR 13) cannot find a kuva Larving. He ran missions on public and on private on Sedna and on Saturn, each time getting the message from the kuva guardian that they had “chosen a subject,” but no larving appeared. He has finished the war within.

3 hours ago, Kajin_Style said:

Also heavy attacks use up the entire combo no matter how high the number is. This is a hefty cost but what makes it worse is if you miss, you still lose it all.

It looks like there's something to look into. I agree it's way too pricey exchange. At least it shouldn't consume the combo counter if the hit doesn't land successfully...and even then, I probably will never use it, unless they make it to consume only a half of the accumulated combo counter or so. Unless the heavy slam is like x100 the normal dmg and 100% bypasses shields, it's just not worth it. Otherwise you can deal far more dmg without using it if you just carry on hitting with normal combos, rather than using Heavy slam and then farming the combo counter back from the scratch.

3 hours ago, Kajin_Style said:

Also heavy attacks use up the entire combo no matter how high the number is. This is a hefty cost but what makes it worse is if you miss, you still lose it all.

It looks like there's something to look into. I agree it's way too pricey exchange. At least it shouldn't consume the combo counter if the hit doesn't land successfully...and even then, I probably will never use it, unless they make it to consume only a half of the accumulated combo counter or so. Unless the heavy slam is like x100 the normal dmg and 100% bypasses shields, it's just not worth it. Otherwise you can deal far more dmg without using it if you just carry on hitting with normal combos, rather than using Heavy slam and then farming the combo counter back from the scratch.