Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Prime Time #269: Tonight at 7pm ET!

[DE]Megan

17 minutes ago, (NSW)DeadPhish said:

hexanon? really?

I've upped the amount from 200 to 500 Hexenon for the drop tonight.

I know you may be wondering, why Hexenon? An upcoming feature to the new Kuva Lich Trading system requires Hexenon - so I thought I would jump start some people! 

4 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

I know you may be wondering, why Hexenon? An upcoming feature to the new Kuva Lich Trading system requires Hexenon - so I thought I would jump start some people! 

Uh oh...

10 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Wait...

We have to craft something to trade our Liches?

Dear god what is happening...

1 minute ago, Sitchrea said:

We have to craft something to trade our Liches?

Dear god what is happening...

They did say it might involve a new Dojo room that had previously been shown as part the kingpin system.  I'm hoping it just a one-off build like that.

28 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

So you're going to go into that tonight, yes?

We have some players waiting for DE's stance over Condition Overload and Blood Rush, just tell us if you intend to consider the feedback or there's no going back and this change came to stay and melee weapons don't have scaling damage anymore and mods like Primed Pressure point, sacrificial steel and stuff like that will be a relic from the past and we all gona run a universal melee build just changing the elements in some weapons?

4 hours ago, (PS4)DaNgEr_RaNgEr_93 said:

Might be dumb question but how do you get the bat ephimera? Or was that legit just a Halloween only thing. 

The only way to get it was during the Halloween event on the final event mission. Sadly, since that event is over, there isn't another way to obtain it. But, maybe they will being it back in the future. 🙂

2 hours ago, (XB1)omegakillermods said:

Why do you guys at de insist on dropping updates for us on consoles every Tuesday of the next week if it passes cert the week before like with saints of altra which passed the day it was sent you say your going to give it to us as quickly as possible but 1 week after it was sent to cert is obsurd that will be twice this has happened I just hope we get it tomorrow and not have to wait until Tuesday to get it

I'm sure each of Microsoft, Sony, and Nintendo have their own processes of checking software before allowing it into their stores.  Each of them may take a slightly different amount of time. But I think DE waits until all 3 are ready before releasing the console versions to everyone.  Which I'm fine with.  It arrives to all console players at the same time.

Archived