Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How much money have you droped on warframe. Come on, be honest...

(PSN)SolarPhantom82

On 2019-11-25 at 1:08 PM, ShichiseitenYasha said:

The people who aren't commenting on this thread don't just spend around 10 dollars on Warframe on average. I'd say in a year, the average player spends more like 300-400 dollars on this game per year for things like Warframe slots, potatoes, forma, and skins. 

Also considering we've only had the extremes comment on this thread. There aren't very many average players who count or even have a rough number of how much money they put into this game. 

This sounds about right😉😉😉

On 2019-11-25 at 10:24 PM, k05h said:

In my case:

~2000 Euro / 4 years / 12 months = 42 Euro per month

Most people I know spend more on booze in a single night than I do for a complete month of entertainment. It all comes down to what you enjoy and what you want to spend time with. And if you dont drink, dont smoke or dont need expensive cars there is disposible income around.

Wasnt meant as an insult, thank you for your contributions and would love to go out drinking with you cuz i usually get drunk for way less on cheap S#&$.... You sir, are sophisticayted!..

On 2019-11-27 at 5:22 PM, Crasharr said:

Wasnt meant as an insult, thank you for your contributions and would love to go out drinking with you cuz i usually get drunk for way less on cheap S#&$.... You sir, are sophisticayted!..

Depends where you live.   In bigger cities in the U.S., a drink is typically $10 a pop if at a bar.   If it is a club...well...yeah...$10 a drink and then $5-$10 tip per drink or expect the bartender to forget you even a exist.    So 42EUR is barely a buzz on a single night out.     :)

About $950,000 on platinum to get formas  from the market for my mk-1 Paris bow (it’s reeaaalllyyy good now I swear) cuz.... cuz..... every Forma you add makes it better......

but don’t worry, I used a couple discount coupons to make the dollars stretched farther! OtcmKQk_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&f

Edited by (PS4)MrPoopertins
Because memes aren’t good un-edited

I have spent a pretty penny to be sure.  I don't regret it but I do have to say that as Warframe turns in to WornoutFrame I think I will be saving more money in the future.  I am not keen on how a number of my frames now looked scuffed and worn and even less so with the dull and damaged retro Orbiter with its clunky/boxy machines and concrete floor topped off with bad lighting.  And with all the Liger Deluxe skins in the pipe line I will be saving even more as I pass up on them.  All in all I have been playing other things of late and avoiding the less than visual pleasing Wornoutframe.

Edited by Vindicta_Necis

• 3 weeks later...

Around 430-500 dollar by myself what could be more if I do not use discounts at all. I am just only spending when I have discounts for it. I like the game but the most of what you use the platinum is trade for mods what you do not wish to farm or slots because those are more valuable.

• Like 2

I've spent more as a new player. Since then I've earned over 10k plat from trading. Now i may buy a tennogen here and there, but no PA. Tennogen adds up though, I was surprised to see I've spent well over 100. Not including 2.5 Tennocons. 

Edited by Hypernaut1
  • Like 2