Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How much money have you droped on warframe. Come on, be honest...

(PSN)SolarPhantom82

Probably just under 4-500 bucks (so about a 100 a year since I started in '14) I'm guessing. Sometimes I feel bad that I spent it in the first place since I figure this game will mean nothing to me 5-10 years from now. So 500 isn't really a drop in the bucket if in speaking long terms. But for those who spent over 5k, I guess I don't feel so bad. 

Edited by (XB1)AMONGTHEWEAK

I spent 100 euro on warframe 1 times bought the largest pack with 75% then 2 25 dollar pack also with 75%.  Here and there got 50-70% discounts too but then I decided just buy platinum when I get 75%. At moment not logged in so it is possible today on in this week I will get another discount. I suppose it is normal to spend money on free to play games because these games are also needs funds to keep run but these games often provides more fun and entertainment than a one time purchased game. It is depend on of course what game we talk about because a software inc or starbound or rimworld could be potentially a neverending fun cause the randomity and sandbox aspect. A game with story probably a one time fun for you then you do the same with it like you do with books once read it then you put it down then years later you re read it.

Seeing how many peoples spent thousands even tens of thousands on a video game is generates weird feelings in me. One part I must thanks for those whom spending on the game and make it available for today fun in other part I feel sad because those funds should have been spent on different parts. Anyway it shows that a lot of you have a real passion on this game ( or secretly gamblers ) and keep the game run. If I would have spare millions I probably would pump 10-15 million into warframe to help the development but I am not rich and I need to check my spendings.

• Like 3

In two years I've probably gifted around $200 and maybe bought $50 to $75 for myself. I have zero interest in cosmetics so FTP games tend to not cost me much money since there's little to buy that's not cosmetic related. And I always wait for a 50% or 75% off sale to buy plat for myself.

Am 24.11.2019 um 21:40 schrieb Crasharr:

Several whales chimed in, at about 1.5k

In my case:

~2000 Euro / 4 years / 12 months = 42 Euro per month

Most people I know spend more on booze in a single night than I do for a complete month of entertainment. It all comes down to what you enjoy and what you want to spend time with. And if you dont drink, dont smoke or dont need expensive cars there is disposible income around.

• Like 4

No idea.

But my biggest regret was quitting after beta and deciding it wasnt worth investing in. Thereby I never bothered buying the Excal founders pack.

I did have issues with the web browser log in etc. But was putting all my money and time into WoT.

Was also in a similar situation with BFP4F. All that money wasted as they closed the servers.

So yeah, spent loads but not when I should have.

Spent about 2,500 USD since I joined back in early 2017. I've bought multiple (20+) 50 dollar plat packs, 2 full prime accesses (Limbo Prime and Chroma Prime), A few Prime Vaults including Mag Prime, Ember Prime, Loki Prime, Frost Prime, and now Vauban Prime. I have bought a lot of Tennogen as well. I have a tendency to buy plat every time a big update (Like Empyrean will be) for the major new cosmetics (Even though I farm most of my plat). 

Free to play, Pay to make yourself look amazing and actually have a decent amount of Warframes/weapons. 

• Like 1

I've spent $35 across three plat purchases, all in December 2015 and all with 75% discount, plus two tennogen syandanas more recently.

On 2019-11-25 at 4:08 AM, ShichiseitenYasha said:

in a year, the average player spends more like 300-400 dollars on this game

LOL, no.

Edited by SordidDreams