Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

When's the Next Railjack Update Coming?

achilles047

23 minutes ago, Circle_of_Psi said:

Or do both.

So, the Drydock quite literally is gonna sit in the Dojo, doing....nothing? until 2020 Mid-Jan?

So, what your saying is 5-10 weeks of no content?, or am I missing something here? 

I mean DE did state that in the Devstream Phases will be only an week or two apart.

And Dec was New War.

Untitled.png

The war within is coming before the end of 2019 

When they showed the Rising Tide trailer last week, I was sure that it would take 1-2 weeks (since that’s usually how long it takes after a trailer is released) but when they released it the day after on the Devstream, it was a huge surprise. I was extremely skeptical of Christmas 2019 for New War (which is probably Empyrean part 3) but now that this surprise happened and we’ve had a really dry year in terms of content it may truly be the case that they were saving all the content to be released at the very end of the year. Who knows, Empyrean part 2 in 1-2 weeks maybe? I mean, we can already fly the ship and hop out into archwing mode (with a few glitches) :wink:

1 hour ago, Fire2box said:

They also said in dev stream that Primed Chamber won't be a one time thing. That was like 4 years ago. 

True, but if we start second-guessing everything DE says as 'it could be entirely false' then we go nowhere.

I can only construct an answer from what we know, and we know only what DE has said. 

• Like 1