Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tennobaum 2019??

StarGeezerTim

Question

Just left a tweet for @[DE]Rebecca but thought it might gain some traction here as well:

Will DE be repeating its annual Tennobaum charitable initiative this year? I have some plat for my clanmates and friends burning a hole in my pockets, but wanted to hold off on any gifting until we heard if Tennobaum is a thing.

Can you confirm...Tennobaum 2019? Start date? Community rewards? Etc., etc.? 

No pressure. 🌲🎅

16 answers to this question

Since I have extended family that all play Warframe, I've told them to make sure to put the things they want on their Wishlist so it makes "shopping" easier once the Tennobaum event goes live. Can't get everything (obviously) but most of them get around 1000p or so each spent on them every year.

Better'n socks, amiright? 🧦

3 minutes ago, (XB1)Skippy575 said:

Depends on the socks. I've gotten some nice socks that are suuuuuuuuper comfy to wear. I'm also crazy in some aspects 😄

I'm talking about those 12-pair for a buck cheapos that either immediately unravel or droop into your sneakers at first opportunity. Or as I like to call them, "car-buffing rags." 😆

27 minutes ago, StarGeezerTim said:

Just left a tweet for @[DE]Rebecca but thought it might gain some traction here as well:

Will DE be repeating its annual Tennobaum charitable initiative this year? I have some plat for my clanmates and friends burning a hole in my pockets, but wanted to hold off on any gifting until we heard if Tennobaum is a thing.

No pressure. 🌲🎅

We should hear something by next week.

(I've been stockpiling plat, too.)

33 minutes ago, StarGeezerTim said:

Since I have extended family that all play Warframe, I've told them to make sure to put the things they want on their Wishlist so it makes "shopping" easier once the Tennobaum event goes live. Can't get everything (obviously) but most of them get around 1000p or so each spent on them every year.

Better'n socks, amiright? 🧦

Buy them digital socks.

Dewit.

4 hours ago, StarGeezerTim said:

No pressure. 🌲🎅

I hope not. I'm all for generosity and Christmas spirit but last year (at least on xbox) it led to trade/region/recruiting chat being over run with constant "can somebody gift me x". 

Well, it seems we have Tennobaum....but they are not doing the reward track, from what I can see. I find this very strange as it was a big incentive for people to get involved and helped get the community pushing. Its nice to know we are helping a charity, but without some sort of targets to aim for, people just aren't going to do as much as the previous years and this doesn't really help anyone, including the charity effort.

Combining this with the lack of a primed ember in "prime for prime" and I`m wondering if holiday spirit has somewhat vanished under the tide of Railjack development at DE.

• Like 2

50 minutes ago, Chronometria said:

Well, it seems we have Tennobaum....but they are not doing the reward track, from what I can see. I find this very strange as it was a big incentive for people to get involved and helped get the community pushing. Its nice to know we are helping a charity, but without some sort of targets to aim for, people just aren't going to do as much as the previous years and this doesn't really help anyone, including the charity effort.

Combining this with the lack of a primed ember in "prime for prime" and I`m wondering if holiday spirit has somewhat vanished under the tide of Railjack development at DE.

I was thinking much the same thing. Hell, the only reason I was putting off buying stuff was to further the community goals. I could have done this weeks ago if that were the case.

There does seem to be a skosh more "Grinch" in the mix this year, but...meh. Whatahyagunnado? 🤔