The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Devstream :134 Overview

vmUKJMz9od9VlGtVmkW59tS1MufxN5lgyqEs4Qo6jc4Y8d3R6ZysET5UHATply4NDphIg4Vfg68UaB612Mby9RmQ6clBPWcyt_rxYHftpWteuyL1515Mqlla5rWjAPX-JYaXP0v4
Welcome back to another devstream overview Tenno!

Prime Access: Ivara Prime  Dec 17th
TENNOBAUM: Starts Today 
Game Awards twitch drop: Glaxion Vandal 
GOTL: after stream (zaw riven), (Gauss alt helmet), (potato) 
Twitch Drop: Built Forma
NEW WAR : has segmented parts 

Story So Far

Spoiler

axWXuN_YfMD9MhlYfCU01Oz3hVknct7PKlzdjkWzJ2dfnPCOhD8VJXTqXcdwMnNuFPjm_wyrrM_3ehM2E45jqAtVR8a6WDeNg038VWnuexKiGXqoEcDZ4zVjJrldJb8MVFvGU-uc

Kuva Lich
No plans for changing death consequence 
Possible changes to remove a lich once a week 

Empyrean
Null stones (railjack earnable resource)
To start will be very aimed for coop, can play solo, but is very co-op optimized, progress as it is developed to solo play friendly

Spoiler

ZkbByOsicvypnydJLRRbkU7Fb46bQLL1OzTFq1gAcOIiYIiAwUH2S5OV11nZ6WT60OvUb3HLkwcAU8iojrFWhkgHCaz3Tn01XCAfmULoL0_kj3b8qtI7WCeXM1jDpwxRcNNizaXk4IWJ-w4CKjvGIZ-4gqjziGiZ_Uory9B-TFcB1I4C-QCGPQ7fhX6JseZRtoCBmZAr-7t3neUfACJMMHJOIpt5letqVnaH0igrE0p-lsSKSx26U7fF35KEXgiq0FqJeydTH4CYjw0c81bGLVkyY4AagKNy3p70FDfSGqwPTs5Q36Si3RSJYf4g9PgzMgEjtNkgfjxUYKgvn2y3eNC_7crfgvx-JRxXAZ3J1j9ybqExVCzVw7Kfulm-Ym-6SVTquCog3wzH3OdqVr-VquLJ

Yn7faWFLbcTuVGjaGWbVjwQWGKNjWsaqErTYS1c1-PD1knjpk-S7QdRrvYZ3xsyXpVyZsRLs-1T_24OKO2Oli22TLuPJolP15If58nlxUbcfp9zQ6kbOnIuArgnRCoaPezDYsUIfVSl4TdZA53ceZtGRfWytAXGwHd4HntnGE_uUzOpJ5bihzNKpbDAT-z-VPGeVdUUi1GcSSrQ5KLv9H1KPcr_MK-SKVag1dImlDi3ux9wc0O1meN6O3PLlkwDutAzb0jWDsDVJWlCLb3y_AImm1ShzYtX8O4H5XFRUKVNGpG-fmFQKXC0sBwaMPtWNVpeoFH_KX0rzBs4P9HevB9GPS9RpqHKzEa-JK2tRcFYdaHLDYe35R5zeGEgNT8aC-9uhT7-vG2_khvzzUWC7gS6y

Misc
delayed 26+ mins after start (intermission) 
1st 2020 stream will be the million followers celebration 
Jan 20th next tennogen closing round 
Frames for this year

Spoiler

2Y_ZT5H4wVp-ALuOxMS_T_MWYRfHHhK71DeGMnnT5kuadZxZI0hNYfNKn_NTZLFR34Dft6CJqmqPtVyDAJPzWAqgnq9PLwSNyHTLVfSZ9OlP0sx-jPu4wcuL8TbuBbf9V7VpWBb7

possible teaser 

Spoiler

unknown.png

66158251_434931057095182_4904833951744393216_n.png

(sorry if i missed anything , im in a storm and had a net loss for a bit of the stream)

(link to doc) >LINK<

Hope it helps

~best regards

Mako

:Mako:

• Like 9

Didn't see that teaser during the stream. Now I hope we get that skin soon.

The resource sink for railjack looks awful, unless we actually get the amount of resources they were getting and that wasn't with a booster. Just checked, it was, oh boy.

Edited by Irhyo
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Whiskered said:

So rather boring dev stream this time.

Thanks mate info!

In fairness, it would be hard to match 133.

Also, it was more like a prime time? I suppose that somewhat makes sense since it seems they're just doing some balancing at this point. Not really much 'dev' to stream.

Just now, ChaoticEdge said:

we were told that kuva lich will be part our crew ship.

we were told that  when they discussed the crew/converting of liches a few dev streams ago 

Just now, Irhyo said:

Didn't see that teaser during the stream. Now I hope we get that skin soon.

The resource sink for railjack looks awful, unless we actually get the amount of resources they were getting and that wasn't with a booster.

Devstream134_1080p.jpg

its on the banner

also ivara deluxe on right side 

Before this thread gets out of hand like others have already:

Solo is doable but difficult at the start. True solo experience will come later, which will include getting your own NPC crew for the various stuff.

Again, you can play solo with railjack, it's just going to be difficult as you do higher missions.

1 minute ago, (XB1)Skippy575 said:

Before this thread gets out of hand like others have already:

Solo is doable but difficult at the start. True solo experience will come later, which will include getting your own NPC crew for the various stuff.

Again, you can play solo with railjack, it's just going to be difficult as you do higher missions.

yes but like Scythian when you rank up, it will become easier 

1 minute ago, peterc3 said:

Explicitly or did they say it could happen, or might in the future?

told about it a few dev streams ago when they were discussing liches already iirc

9 minutes ago, Loza03 said:

But not in 1.0.

8 minutes ago, (XB1)EternalDrk Mako said:

we were told that  when they discussed the crew/converting of liches a few dev streams ago 

6 minutes ago, peterc3 said:

Explicitly or did they say it could happen, or might in the future?

We all can't say never say never going happen for more likely in the future, but they probably going put test dummy using the regular NPC crew like Red Veil or or one those syndicates people which they are going to go in test combat in your ship or either wasting your materials in your ship which I feel like I should give them my gun that AOE enemies which plenty enough deal with small group of uninvited guest in the ship.