Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(PC) Empyrean: Bug Report Megathread

SilverBones

Graphical bug where some parts (sometimes a lot) of the interior of the railjack just disappear.

Sometimes boarding modules disappear, but the hole they made is still here, didn't check if the module was actually removed and the wall not restored, or if it was only not displayed. The wall that is affected can also disappear altogether. Can also happen when said wall is damaged and must be repaired, repairing it does not restore the wall appearance.

unknown.png

10 minutes ago, GrowthProfitGrofit said:

Several times now (2 out of ~10 missions I've done), Crewships stop spawning after the third one making it impossible to complete the mission.

Also in this most recent one I was unable to even abort the mission since the Esc menu entirely stopped working (Esc button still working to exit menus but not bring up the menu and abort the mission)

This happened to me again.  This time in the Korm's Belt while solo. I parked my railjack and  stealthed my way to the Galleon solo,  completed the kill the commander objective,  then left and started killing fighters in archwing.  After killing two crewships no more spawned.   Killed all the fighters,  and then nothing.   A few more fighters spawned,  and I engaged them with my railjack trying to provoke them,  but it just got shot up and they didn't call in any crewship.  Killed them,  and then no more spawns until I aborted after 10 more minutes. 

Archwing inside railjack

I Hijacked a Crewship, not sure but I think it either exploded early or just despawned and I was left in Archwing

Flight controls didn't seem normal

Went back to board railjack and I was stiill stuck in Archwing inside.

Went to pilot and I was stuck in the ground unable to do anything except menu & chat.

• A quick description of the problem

Octavia's mandachord melody resets to default in-mission, while appearing as normal in the appearance menu.

• Any steps you may have that can reproduce the issue

Enter any mission with Octavia.

• Any screenshots you may have taken

(None)

• Any additional information you may think is relevant to the bug in hand

My friends / squadmates have reported that my song is my usual one, so it may be a client-based issue.

There is a way to get it to work for one mission at a time; load the default song, reload your saved song, then save again as customization. However, the bug appears again on the next mission.

1. railjack panels don't load in at times. (random) 

2. If host migration, the game gives you an entirely new railjack ( w/ the same guns but w/o the color customization ) and then when you finish the objective you will not receive rewards or get "mission complete" UI. Lost too many resources to this.... 

3. Somehow (unknown procedure) a crewship followed our railjack back into the clan dojo and got stuck, if you accidentally fall off you will be respawn at a place where you will be placed in an infinite loop of "falling off" of the drydock platform. 

Every time today that I've gone into a railjack mission as a client, upon warping to a mission, the game has crashed to desktop and brought up the Evolution engine bug tracker.  The codes it spat back have been:
WAR-2585485
WAR-2589385

Can't tell if the host is bugged and free from an awful feature, or if other players are bugged and suffering, but everyone except host in railjack has a 3s cooldown on coming out of operator mode.

You can take damage in archwing mode from flying into your own ship. You can also take damage trying to enter enemy ships but I suppose that makes a little bit more sense. 

When exiting an enemy ship, if it takes time to load you get a black screen where you cannot see anything, but you can take damage. 

Can't remember the name, but the operator arcane that heals warframes using void mode doesn't work 100% of the time. 

Weapon selection going into railjack is a bit janky, and it can switch to your secondary weapon but with primary animations.

Probably more of a feature than a bug but archwing seems to die absurdly fast outside of the railjack, even if it doesn't seem like you are being hit.

Itzal's 4th ability deactivates pretty much instantly in railjack, currently a waste of energy.

Sometimes the forges will just be totally unusable and can only be fixed by the host restarting their game.

If someone is outside the railjack when the mission fails, the mission failed screen lasts a very long time and cannot be closed. 

If a railjack mission is completed with a dead player, the dead player will be stuck with a black screen and a non-functional revive button. 

Otherwise insanely fun update and I really can't wait for it to feel smoother.

I got stuck on a mission with my team. We had to kill four tripulation ships, only killed one and then enemies stopped spawming. We couldn't finish it, and I couldn't leave the game normally because escape wasn't working. I had to close the game forcefully.

I finished building my railjack and all I need to do is turn the power on. From watching the twitch streams I know I'm suppose to get a mission to Lua to get the voidkey, but nothing pops up. There was only the one time, but I clicked no because I wasn't ready to go there since I lacked the right weapons for it. But then I had to log off because I realize it was late. So now that I'm back and in my ship at the dry dock the mission doesn't start or pop up. I still get the message from Celphon Cy telling me that the power is off and to be his eyes whenever I enter the ship but that's it. 

Probably already reported a dozen times but this is a big ol' Progression Stopper: If you blow up a target like a missile silo before you destroy all the Crew Ships, the mission will consider itself complete but still read "Crew Ships: x/4" and you cannot complete the mission or access Navigation.

While onboard ship :As nekros when I reanimate, it will reanimate bombs I killed from the bomb carrier (and other stuff maybe) that I killed while I was a gunner/archwing

hard to tell big brown things appear as I reanimate them and are rapidly destroyed.

Two bugs I just encountered both in Ogal Cluster:

1) from Orbiter I went to panel to enter my Railjack then selected this mission. While the mission was loading I went to operator to give myself an energy buff. It bugged out mid loading and loaded me into the mission as an operator in space, free falling. I swapped back to my warframe and was falling through space on my Warframe. Then it randomly ported me into my Archwing finally, thousands of meters away from everything. 

2) After completing the crewship and fighter objective solo, I then had to go onto the missile platform to destroy it. While on the platform an alarm triggered or something and it went into lockdown. The doors were locked and said to hack a panel to open. There was no panel anywhere accessible on the platform to hack. The doors to the next area I needed to go were locked. The doors to get out were locked. I ended up having to abort the mission since it was impossible to do anything. 

When loading into a mission with two objectives (i.e kill the asteroid Commander & Destroy the missile platform) there is a chance one of the objectives does not appear on the objectives list. Rendering the mission impossible to complete.

It is possible to kill the fighters, crewships and commanders but the missile platform is just floating in space with no option to go into the door.

Maybe add a flee zone? Leave with what you have or some percentage thereof

Hello.
Leaving helm to equip omni tool and then taking helm back right away, causes the pilot to get stuck with no way to get out of it, other than aborting the mission. Reproduced 2/2

In this case of stucc, escape menu can still be opened, but nothing else works. Chat doesn't open, operator and gear keybinds do not function. 

It seems that either taking helm with omni tool in hand, or taking helm before the omni equip animation/action fully finishes is what causes this. 

Will update this with extra information if I get unlucky enough to experience this again.

• Like 1

Matchmaking keeps loading into the wrong missions, especially horrible while trying to get  invasions done, selecting mobile defense and get phorid assassination 5/8 times, or picking gabii and ending up at seimeni or vice versa.  Started with that update and has happened over 30 times to me today

Well, just got another special bug in Ogal Cluster on my second attempt. 

I was in a crewship at full health, I had not destroyed the reactor. All the sudden the crewship randomly exploded for no reason, didn't kill me, I was now out in space on my Warframe falling. Fell all the way to the bottom of the box standing on top of the skybox looking down at Earth. I could run around on top of the invisible floor while in my Warframe. /unstuck ported me a ways up or something but then I'd just fall back down. I could go to operator and back to warframe, but could not do anything else. I do not have tactical rank 4, so I could not port back to my ship and just had to abort again. 

edit: I'll add I was wukong and had a clone out so I suppose it's possible my clone wandered to the reactor and blew it up while I was piloting the ship? If so it never mentioned that this happened or told me to get off and the ship blowing up didn't kill me like I think it's supposed to if it blows up normally. I've also taken crewships before as wukong and this has never happened. 

Edited by Borg1611

I'm finding the on-foot part of missions to be almost randomly exceedingly dark to the point of blindness.

The Railjack interior lighting seems to go out after a bit, and never comes back on, this makes it particularly hard to see in the area with the ramp, I've been navigating almost entirely by memory, the minimap, and a few points of light.  I had thought it was related to being inflicted with Electrical hazards, but it isn't fixed after cleaning those up and it's happened on missions in which I wasn't inflicted with any at all.

Crewships as well are sometimes just pitch black inside except for glowing bits.

If it weren't only sometimes I'd think there was something wrong with my settings, but at the start of missions everything is bright and I can see fine.

Had all my mission rewards and collected resources vanish on returning to the dojo multiple times now. Shows as cleared and fine during the actual Railjack mission, all gone in Dojo.

Can't see most of the asteroid base from the outside. Just the engines and cannons. Can only find the entrance because of the waypoint.