Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(PC) Empyrean: Bug Report Megathread

SilverBones

27 minutes ago, master353 said:

How/where do I do this?

At the tail of your ship downstairs there's the forge. Refine is the top button. Seems to be working at least 80% of the time. 

Must admit, I got stuck in the forget once, but /unstuck helped. 

Edited by ledkit

Hotfix did not fixed the problem.

- Gives you random mission failure when u got out of dojo after railjack mission.

It renders previous mission's rewards to 0 out no matter you actually succeed or failed in that mission.

Actual Railjack mission -> Mission success prompt with credits other resources -> Docks into dojo -> Mission failure screen (No reason to do so but there it is.) -> No reward comes to inventory

- Docking in dojo makes you only see avionics in inventory. Even in trading screen.

Edited by Nimue

36 minutes ago, ledkit said:

Also, I noticed I'm not getting achievements related to Railjack. 

There are only two achievements: Shoot down 100 fighters (probably with Railjack guns only) and take over a crewship (you have to kill EVERYONE, including the right side gunner and belly gunner, and then pilot it).

1 hour ago, Andikki said:

Dojo map overlays all floors on top of each other. This happens in other people's dojos after we park the railjack. If I just go to my own dojo normally, the map is fine.

UVWFmqY.jpg

its been going on that happens when you use a Elevator  or teleport its not new but they need to fix it

More bugs:

• Enemies killed via Slingshot do not count towards the mission objective progress.
  • Using Warframe Abilities while entering a crewship seems to cause different levels and combinations of errors depending on variables I have not yet been able to pinpoint:
    • you may be in a constant falling and resetting loop (as if you get unstuck in free fall multiple times a second)
    • you may be stuck in Archwing movement mode whilst indoors while vigorously treading in the air
    • you may be stuck with your Archwing weapons while indoor
    • your regular weapons may be using your Archwing weapons stats and/or mods
  • May be linked to the above point, but during my last infiltration of mission objectives, the Berserker mod on my melee never triggered and the weapon felt like it was not using its stance mod either.

After I completed a railjack mission, I went back to my ship, and my navigation console is missing.  I cannot interact with it, and it doesn't show the panel with alerts and events.  If I hit escape, I cannot get to navigation there either.  The button doesn't work.  I can access navigation through a relay (for non railjack missions), dojo, or railjack.  However, I cannot join public railjack games that I am not hosting.

Just now, Bhyd said:

I can't seem to join a public Railjack. Hosting is fine, but nobody seems to join me as well. Is matchmaking gone broken?

It is broken beyond anything dude... sometimes it will give you the ''go back to dry dock to launch mission'' but still load into a mission in the background if you dont press ok. So its like....yeah

2 hours ago, IconianCat said:

see through tectures for some railjack walls (unknown cause)

Happened to me when i was using a gun turret with 360 and a boarding pod crashed into the railjack, after getting off the turret the part of the wall with the pod didnt render

Reporting that I still take damage while in transit via the Archwing Slingshot towards target crew ships even though the health bar shows the grey shield "Invulnerable" indicator. Addendum 16dec2019 : Seem to only take shield damage not health)

Edited by Therys
Adding data

If someone refines it consumes all the resources and this can lead to catastrophic failure being unfixable and mission failure.

several clan mates report having mission window show they got 15 intrinsics but when they go to the menu they have only been given 9 instead of 15. members with affinity boosters got 15 but others had it displayed as 15 and got only 9.

Edited by Domaik

1 hour ago, CephalonZed said:

I still can't summon my Railjack. Sometimes relogging fixes it, but otherwise, I can't play Empyrean.

It's been a couple days, and I can't reliably play the update. dadd.png

if you have it finished, i mean if you have done the mission to craft it then you should be able to access it by going to the other consoles where you personalize and work on your railjack. if this doesnt work then try joining someone else  and then go to the same console to change your avionics and such and work on your ship from that console. leaving their session and returning to your dojo should make your ship appear.

Whenever my friends exit my railjack, they do so on foot and can just float around, tbh its useful since our ground guns are super OP for archwing combat but still
What is strange is that this only happens if it is my ship, and it happens EVERY time we use my ship
idk if its because i use the sunbeam skin or what but its really annoying us and is ruining the updateNOmtT0T.png

Edited by _Useless-
added image

When using the ability to shoot yourself in archwing directly in an enemy ship (engagement 4), the railjack got hit with a large amount of missiles just before I was being fully shot out of the railjack and probably before going invincible because I lost all my life, then gained the usual invincibility, then entered the transporter and died the moment I'm in.

I guess I took the damage of all the missiles explosions in the moment between being thrown and being invincible.

Bug 1:

Exiting and entering railjack sometimes attaches the archwing weapons to our character models (I.E: I was walking inside my railjack with my archwing weapons glued to my arms while using ground weapons).

I am not sure how to reproduce this consistently.

Bug 2:

Sometimes warping back to the drydock or another mission, the brightness level becomes dark. The whole ship and void effect becomes dark.

Several times now (2 out of ~10 missions I've done), Crewships stop spawning after the third one making it impossible to complete the mission.

Also in this most recent one I was unable to even abort the mission since the Esc menu entirely stopped working (Esc button still working to exit menus but not bring up the menu and abort the mission)