Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(PC) Empyrean: Bug Report Megathread

SilverBones

So i playing with my friend as duo squad for a bit so far, We went to Saturn missions and barely done one of em - managed to get a reactor blueprint. Both decided to made said part and turned out i got a 7 avionics energy and 90 flux one.

While my friend got a 27!!! avionics energy and 90 flux,

Worth mentioning its mk 2 reactor,

Even tho we picked up same blueprint. With amount of resourses it needed i don't feel like thats fair spread.....

Edited by Syre_Behovs
Resolution on screenshots is bad not sure why

The railjack skirmish in-mission resource drops seem to be bugged - we've played through a number of these, and throughout have picked up hundreds of pustrels, but none are showing (unless they've been picked up during a boarding action on the crewship) - I have the same number as I started with this morning, and it's been the same for the players I crewed with. Cubic diodes seem to suffer similarly, but while I seem to get any bonus rewards from successfully completing the missions, it's very hit and miss for the loot pickups.

In all cases, the resources show up in the bottom left corner of the screen when collected, we're just not seeing them if we view mission progress, or at mission end.

It's quite frustrating given the numbers of resources needed to research, repair or build gear.

Loving the update, just frustrated by the bug!

EDIT: Also seems to be the case for the carbides and copernics. We get the resource bonus rewards at the end of mission, but none of those dropped by enemies.

Edited by Lord_Spatula
Updated information

Some picked up resources are not being awarded at the end screen in at least the first mission.

Definitely Pustrels and Copernics maybe others.

Here is a solo mission video, obviously I'm the host (Please check again if it hasn't fisished uploading),

• At 23:04 I get 21 Pustrels
  • At 26:13 I get 19 Pustrels
  • At 27:25 I get 25 then 19 Carbides
  • At 27:30 I get 4X Copernics ( I can't make out the second number)

(Possibly more but I'd have to scrub-through the whole mission  for that). Non are present in the Drydock end screen at 32:51 Nor are they in my inventory.

Edited by SilentMobius

Sometimes when mission ends - "Return to Railjack" screen gets stuck permentently on HUD and continues to other Railjack missions until you quit Railjack.

This results in Wonky Mission Behaviour as the mission thinks "Game is Complete" and no longer spawns more units. In this case a 2nd Crewship never spawned so it was impossible to continue mission.

IjqKuYY.jpg

Edited by xxswatelitexx

Not sure if anyone has posted the exact same bug here before so:

As a host, with 2 other players, I completed the 1st combat mission. Did some ressource farming at the helm and in archwing afterward.

When I tried to return to the drydock via the nav-console, we got stuck in the warp animation. I could still access the helm with X after 1-2 mins

but could not access the menu via "Esc". Had to do a hard reset. Mission rewards got lost I think.

Just found another one. When trying to get back to the drydock via nav, with 1 player stuck on the grineer crew-ship, there's a "waiting on players" message, after which you can not access the nav console again. After 2-3 minutes, the warp animation gets started, but you're stuck in said animation again.

The 2nd bug could be "fixed" once every other player left, after which, the warp-loop was ended and you were returned to the drydock.

Edited by Jormungandalf

You can't Teleport or Roll in arch wing using Gamepad's left bumper. You can't Dash or Drift useing left bumper in a Railjack it just lowers or makes you go down in both cases so you have to mess with the buttons in customise controller Option & you can't bring up the Tactical Menu cause there is no button for that so I put the left button on my D-pad to Sprint/Roll & the Right button on the D-pad to Tactical.

Edited by Kane_Legion

Matchmaking has gone crazy with relics, kuva and syndicate: you choose a mission type but get put in another (example: choose exterminate, get matched in a defense mission; choose spy kuva flood, get matched in exterminate kuva siphon).

Moreover, Pago on kuva fortress doesn't let anyone into the mission: screen fades to flack and nothing happens, no loading screen.

My friends tell me that sometimes when they board crewships (Im hosting btw) that their guns feel like they do nothing to enemies (like their using guns with no mods) and therefore cant kill enemies aboard the crewship effectively and sometimes they get stuck on the crewships for example when they enter it they cannot go thure doors since they wont open for em and they cant exit out of the crewship from the exit in the back of it even if they just came in thrue it.

Not sure if this has been posted yet but using an xbox one controller my X key can be used to acces navigation/use gunner seat/ pilot/ exit ship but cannot be used to exit gunner seat,pilot,enter ship or even ress when im down for this i currently have to use the X key on my keyboard.

There's a weird interaction between the Quellor and Magus Lockdown. I've tested it with other weapons, doesn't seem to happen with them.

When an enemy is "magus-lockdowned", it will occasionally take *MASSIVE* damage from one of the regular rapid fire Quellor bullets... and when I say massive damage, i mean like half of a lvl 160 heavy gunner's health. 

First, i didn't think the "unaware" state applied to guns. Even if it does, it's only the occasional bullet, not all of them. 

It's not related to head shots, and i can't figure out if it's related to crits, or maybe status procs... don't think so tho... and it's not every bullet. just.. once in a while. You'll be shooting it for small amounts of damage.. and then seemingly randomly... BAM! half of the health bar vanishes.

Hope this helps. 

1 hour ago, SilentMobius said:

Some picked up resources are not being awarded at the end screen in at least the first mission.

Definitely Pustrels and Copernics maybe others.

Here is a solo mission video, obviously I'm the host (Please check again if it hasn't fisished uploading),

• At 23:04 I get 21 Pustrels
  • At 26:13 I get 19 Pustrels
  • At 27:25 I get 25 then 19 Carbides
  • At 27:30 I get 4X Copernics ( I can't make out the second number)

(Possibly more but I'd have to scrub-through the whole mission  for that). Non are present in the Drydock end screen at 32:51 Nor are they in my inventory.

Yes they are bugged right now, but if you Refine them in the railjack forge they will be given to everyone in your squad, so when you complete the mission and before you go to dry dock just go down into the forge and refine.

Hi!

First time in here reporting a pretty annoying bug that so far only has happened to me. Since the latest hotfix I haven't been able to gather pustrels, carbides and the other materials. According to the mission results I do get some materials but pustrels and carbides never show up even though I have picked them up. The other materials do appear in the mission results but they do not seem to be added to my total amount on the dry dock. Kind of annoying since pustrels is a resource that is needed to craft almost everything.

I'm not sure how to reproduce this bug since it is constant and none of my friends seem to have that problem. I hope this somewhat helps...

Keep up the good work!

Kind regards,

A fellow Tenno

20 hours ago, Eyn_Sof said:

-snipped-

+1 to the railjack weapons/systems research only costing basic materials (Morphics, Salvage etc) bug.

It happened right after completing a skirmish and navigating to the dry dock. I hadn't really looked at the costs before, so I went ahead and started every research. After exiting the screen my brain kicked in and I thought everything costing the same quantities of the same old resources couldn't possibly be right. I entered the research screen again and it showed the actual cost.

I don't feel too happy about that, so I'd be fine with it if my research got reverted.

Weapons are Incorrectly Named

In Warframe MK-1 Variants are meant to be the "Starting Gear" 

https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/MK1-Braton

https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/Braton

But in Railjack it is the Reverse, MK1 Variants are the "Upgraded" Versions

Please stick to a single naming policy to be consistent. 

Cryophon Turret

mOGaj7y.jpg

Cryophon MK - 1  which does 600 more damage and has 6% more status chance

nPxXD4m.jpg

Edited by xxswatelitexx