Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

question regarding something recently discovered that is spoiler

mantasas17x

3 minutes ago, mantasas17x said:
  Hide contents

the new  hidden quest do I HAVE TO DO IT to continue quests later on? I Dont wanna build para its waste of my inventory space + i have to build another weapon just for that. Please tell me its just optional

No it's a main story quest but I think it finishes after you get the blueprint.

Just now, Troposphere6 said:

Keep the blueprint and craft it later it is a good weapon which by the look of whats planned for next year will be needed to deal with the sentients.

yes but the new spoiler thingy needs it to unlock, so it means i am forced to build it?

2 minutes ago, Troposphere6 said:

Keep the blueprint and craft it later it is a good weapon which by the look of whats planned for next year will be needed to deal with the sentients.

Okay let me clarify Do I have build the anti sentient melee weapon? Do i have to this this new 

Spoiler

Quest.

to advance further into story later on? 

You have to build it to proceed through the questline. This was pretty much made clear in Chimera Prologue, and the new quest can't be accessed at all without one. It is supposed to be the "Sentient Slayer" after all.

Just build it. It's actually a really good Heavy Blade in it's own right.

Edited by KnossosTNC

5 minutes ago, mantasas17x said:

I am not fan of heavy weapon's so i'll never use it.... greaaat have to waste my resource for some trash. 

Stop whining FFS. You are annoying and damn cringy.

Just build it. It's not even that much resource. There is melee that cost about 30k cryotic. You know about this? (Sibear iirc)

Edited by KazuXSora

Don't farm all the ducats at once...you will only burn yourself out....

Instead maybe do it slow like farm 100-200 per day or every few days...you will get it eventually...

I have gone through the grind for this weapon just like many others had before...if others can do it you can to. 

Also I have willing grind ducats for the sake of fashion frame before too...

I surely hope this new quest is optional for main story arc of the new war, because forcing people into building that one specific weapon is stupid design.

So what's next, "sentient slayer" rifle completely necessary to progress the story that may or may not be strong weapon in it's singular type? "sentient slayer" secondary too?

maybe you'll also find a way to justify sentient slayer warfr.... of wait.

but for now we can't tell if it will be obligatory or not untill we get at least empyrean stage 3. on a bright side nobody is forcing anyone to do it until that point.

2 minutes ago, DarthIronclad said:

Don't farm all the ducats at once...you will only burn yourself out....

Instead maybe do it slow like farm 100-200 per day or every few days...you will get it eventually...

I have gone through the grind for this weapon just like many others had before...if others can do it you can to. 

Also I have willing grind ducats for the sake of fashion frame before too...

I already had the ducats for it, but i wanted to use it for something useful 

1 minute ago, mantasas17x said:

I already had the ducats for it, but i wanted to use it for something useful 

I also want a prime mod from baro at that time of grinding ducats too...but i brought the Primed mod with plat, given how prices of it have dropped due to baro bringing it...also farmed a surplus of plat before working on the ducats for the weapon as I know I will prob be locking myself from earning plat from prime stuff for a bit...glad I did that so I can still get the Primed mod I want. In the end is a win win. 

4 hours ago, mantasas17x said:

yes but the new spoiler thingy needs it to unlock, so it means i am forced to build it?

Pretty much. I'd just bite the bullet. I dunno about you but I know when I saw the BP used those particular materials I decided that 'Yeah thats basically a flag that its gonna matter someday."

You don't make a weapon out of important parts and lay the plot on thick if it isn't going to be a plot important weapon.

Edited by Blatantfool