The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Twitch Prime Starter Pack

[DE]Helen

WF_TwitchStarterPack_WebHeader_1920x540.png

The perfect way to kickstart your Warframe journey arrives with the Twitch Prime Starter Pack!

Free with Twitch Prime, the Starter Pack contains two Weapon Blueprints, Mods, Credits, and Customizations! This pack has everything you need to hit the ground running — or Bullet Jumping as the case may be.

The Twitch Prime Starter Pack features:

Karak Weapon Blueprint
Solid, dependable and deadly. The Karak is a standard issue rifle in many Grineer platoons.

Dual Skana Weapon Blueprint
A shorter Skana in each hand. Can hit multiple targets.

100,000 Credits
Credits let you purchase Weapon and Warframe Blueprints, craft in the Foundry or upgrade Mods.

Energy Siphon Mod
This Mod gives you Energy regeneration with an area around you, benefitting you and your squadmates!

Fury Mod
Increase your melee attack speed, making you even deadlier.

Lotus Noggle Glyph
Personalize your Orbiter with this Decoration inspired by the beloved Lotus.

Twitch Color Palette
Deck out your Warframe in new colors!

Claim your bundle by making sure your Warframe account is linked to Twitch, then follow this link to claim your Twitch Prime Starter Pack!

Note: Only the first Warframe account linked to a Twitch Prime Account will receive the offer. For eligible countries click here.

Claimed it too, but honestly not really worth it for someone with my number of hours....

Honestly misread it and thought I would at least get 2 weapon slots..... you don't even get them so you could argue that this will be pushing newbies to get more slots for plat.

12 minutes ago, Ruamactire said:

Went to twitch and did it, got pack, but no Lotus Noggle Glyph..   =/

You sure you didn't confuse it with the Lotus Noggle Statue that you place in the orbiter? The statue would've been cooler but the glyph is what they gave us.

16 minutes ago, itsmeappo said:

first no prime frame, just a regular one. now... blueprints. for regular weapons. not even a fully built one. no slot, nothing. these 'freebies' are getting stingier by the minute.

Maybe the Starter Pack is aimed at new players. I would have loved to get this stuff when I was starting out instead of waiting 3 months to get Energy Siphon from the alerts... and I was still more than happy to claim it pack now, after over a year of playing.

37 minutes ago, Leyvonne said:

I would have loved to get this stuff when I was starting out instead of waiting 3 months to get Energy Siphon from the alerts.

Oh man, remember alerts and how great they were? You could play one mission and get a reward immediately, instead of some shell game where a faceless DJ spouts nonsense at you.

Bring back alerts, you cowards.

7 minutes ago, (PS4)chabala said:

Oh man, remember alerts and how great they were? You could play one mission and get a reward immediately, instead of some shell game where a faceless DJ spouts nonsense at you.

Bring back alerts, you cowards.

Yes, the absolutely amazing system where you had to babysit an app or a website 24/7 to avoid missing the reward you were after. I really, really enjoyed seeing the Energy Siphon alert had been up in the middle of the night or when I wasn't home and then get useless alerts when I was playing.

Archived