Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tenebrous Ephemera [Outdated]

Lullypumpsie

My method has become Limbo speeding through the tileset w/ max loot radar, ignoring enemies, while pinging with a scanner having scanned everything but the rares. Saves a lot of time and chops down runs to ~2 minutes after entry.

While I neglected to get a screengrab of the gold winged container I found last week (which was in an end tile, not behind a hidden door), I do know that the red ones take one hit and the gold ones take three. So it could be that red = rare while gold = reinforced, but further testing/testimony is required. 

Unfortunately here, we only got the Concourse Scene (we got Balcony from our gold)

\EOoCk4R.jpg

Apologies for cluttered map.

Edited by kpa732
  • Like 1

В 26.12.2019 в 14:57, kpa732 сказал:

My method has become Limbo speeding through the tileset w/ max loot radar, ignoring enemies, while pinging with a scanner having scanned everything but the rares. Saves a lot of time and chops down runs to ~2 minutes after entry.

While I neglected to get a screengrab of the gold winged container I found last week (which was in an end tile, not behind a hidden door), I do know that the red ones take one hit and the gold ones take three. So it could be that red = rare while gold = reinforced, but further testing/testimony is required. 

Unfortunately here, we only got the Concourse Scene (we got Balcony from our gold)

Apologies for cluttered map.

My Yellow chest is one-shotible, like the Red one. But Red looks more cool than yellow, imo.

Edited by Lollipumpsie

hi i got sentient basin scene from a rare crate today 

unknown.png?width=982&height=455

here is how the rare crate looks like

unknown.png?width=750&height=491

it spawned in a big room near the entrance of the ship,so i can guess the spawn location of those rare crates is random...

i am using wukong with cloud speed build with loot radar aura 

and ofc primed animal instinct on my smeeta kavat.

8 минут назад, (PS4)corpusbonds сказал:

Got too trigger happy, but found a red crate (saw the glowing red wings right before I killed it). 
 No ephemera, but I did receive a captura scene. Was not in any hidden room, just outside. 

Sorry for the map mess!

EXRnNBm.jpg

Ty for info.

I just got it in a rare red chest behind one of the doors that only the operator can open.
Now I can look more edgy than stalker himself!
the ephemera leaves a nice trail of shadows when walking btw

MsyT5zE.jpg

Edited by Krizero
  • Like 1

On 2019-12-24 at 12:43 PM, Lollipumpsie said:
  • 1st thing: Landaros loot it from RED-wing chest (1, 2, 3, 4) I think it is Reinforced-like chest (T4)
  • 2nd thing: Also on ship can spawn Yellow-wing chest (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6) This is looks like T3 chest. Ephemera drop from that not confirmed.

huh i was under the impression they could only spawn in those hidden rooms but from some of those pics are just randomly paced ones on the ship

1 час назад, (XB1)ShadowBlood89 сказал:

huh i was under the impression they could only spawn in those hidden rooms but from some of those pics are just randomly paced ones on the ship

Yes, that why we need more screenshots.To understand the whole picture of spawn.

On 2019-12-25 at 11:06 AM, Landaros said:

Hi, its me, the guy who droped it.

On 2019-12-25 at 9:29 PM, Landaros said:

i feel rly cool for having something that (almost) no one else has. And its not like wf ever was a game were you could get EVERYTHING. Excal prime access will never be available again (and for a good reason) , Lato and Braton vandal were only introduced with ESO and after some time, and those weren't available since beta. Primed chamber is still not available. And those are the things that actual influence gameplay (alto on a small scale). Cosmetic items, such a Tenogen, Prime accessories, Event and legacy cosmetics (looking at you arcane helmets and Sekhara's). Saying that Wf is a game were you can get it all with hard work is simply incorrect. Especial that this item is only this rare because railjack haven't been out so long.

Hi, its me, the guy who have excal prime.

But I won't flex on forum or ingame because I know it's just a D move.

Edited by SHArK-FiN
  • Like 1