The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Please allow reset at level 30!

DogsConkers

Can't you just start a new Warframe account and just not play your old one?  No one is stopping you from doing that.  You want a cosmetic?  You can just pay play for most cosmetics in the game.  You want to brag about how you're mastery rank 30+?  You can just start every group by saying, "this is my second acct, I'm already mr30" so that we tell you, "Great, we don't care!".  It's not just a dumb idea, it's attempting to boast while reducing the quality of game for everyone else by playtime gating advancement.  This game is supposed to be fun not a retirement package.

I had this idea too, but it really makes no sense.

There would need to be a way to alternate between your usual arsenal and your prestige setup. 

Ultimately I thought that this would be the mastery test itself, having to do it all again, you can't gain affinity from the same successful mission for a set time so we can't just sit in the power leveling areas.

It would start us out with any ultra rare equipment like machete.

Oh-oh, the poor has nothing to loose, eh? There are plenty of scrubs with mr 28 right now who have 50% most used frame rhino, prob from all the eso or hydron. I myself accumulated so much S#&$ over the years that i could sponsor like fifty mr 0 with everything needed to do the trip to mr 28. Give away plat, what a joke.

Or you know ... not do that.

Instead make an NG+ where you can only use one frame from one of your existing ones, it keeps the Forma polarities but its mod capacity is halved (or potato is nullified)

You can pick 1 primary , 1 secondary and 1 melee weapons from your arsenal.

Rivens will be disabled, corrupt mods will be disabled. you can only gain broken mods.

All your other things including mods, frames and weapons would be put in void storage and cannot be obtained until the NG+ mode is over or you give up.

All nodes are nightmare nodes.

You need to finish the whole chart to complete this game mode and regain your arsenal.

You are given a reward, "I woke up from a nightmare and all i got was this syandana"