Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Please do add Palladino getting rid of our Lich

-Krism-

I just finished another Lich & wanted a new one for another weapon, but after killing so many thralls, when I downed the Larvling, muscles memory triggered & I didn't even took the time see the weapon that it had, & now I'm stuck with this Lich with a Tonkor that I don't want

I think Palladino helping us with our Lich should be added

• Like 10

Since the introduction up until the lich update the game wanted us to stab a larvling right away, now that muscle memory is coming back to bit us. It needs a way to get rid of an accidental lich or it needs something like a "hold to confirm" when mercying the larvling.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, (PS4)Hikuro-93 said:

I guess DE is just trying to gauge how much of a need this is

Well I'm pretty sure that if this happens the next time I see a Larvling, I'm gonna quit for a few weeks to cool down

I don't want to waste my time (& parazon mods) on a Lich that I don't want, nor her nor the weapon

3 minutes ago, Drachnyn said:

Since the introduction up until the lich update the game wanted us to stab a larvling right away, now that muscle memory is coming back to bit us. It needs a way to get rid of an accidental lich or it needs something like a "hold to confirm" when mercying the larvling.

One of the things that I fear everytime I down a Larvling that I don't want, I always think what if I pressed use by accident, it's right next to the movement keys after all, & it already happened to me during survival missions with the life pods

Edited by Xenox_Ilz-ot

8 minutes ago, Xenox_Ilz-ot said:

Well I'm pretty sure that if this happens the next time I see a Larvling, I'm gonna quit for a few weeks to cool down

I don't want to waste my time (& parazon mods) on a Lich that I don't want, nor her nor the weapon

Same here. It has happened in Liches V1, since I pretty much gave up on the system until now. And I had only 1 ephemera at the time and 4 weapons. This version is better, but not that much. The system still feels very grindy and restrictive, at the same time it punishes players with 2-5h of grind for a 2 second mistake.

As I said in other such post I like DE_Reb's suggestion of us being able to go to Palladino once a week to dispel the Lich we have. That means we get a free pass once a week if a mistake is made, but we still have to pay for the second mistake by having to put up with that Lich for the duration of that week.

And honestly, in terms of personal opinion, I don't even mind paying something to dispel it. I also don't care if when we dispel a Lich we don't get our stolen resources back. He can have what he stole, just leave me in peace.

Edited by (PS4)Hikuro-93
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, (PS4)Hikuro-93 said:

Same here. It has happened in Liches V1, since I pretty much gave up on the system until now. And I had only 1 ephemera at the time and 4 weapons. This version is better, but not that much. The system still feels very grindy and restrictive, at the same time it punishes players with 2-5h of grind for a 2 second mistake.

As I said in other such post I like DE_Reb's suggestion of us being able to go to Palladino once a week to dispel the Lich we have. That means we get a free pass once a week if a mistake is made, but we still have to pay for the second mistake by having to put up with that Lich for the duration of that week.

And honestly, in terms of personal opinion, I don't even mid paying something to dispel it. I don't even mind it if when we dispel a Lich we don't get our stolen resources back. He can have what he stole, just leave me in peace.

Yep, I'd like that too, maybe paying some kuva (since larvlings now drops x100 when downed), the hold function would also be appreciated

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Xenox_Ilz-ot said:

Looks like you never had a problem with muscle memory, & by what I see, I'm not the only one having this problem

Muscle memory isn't the problem here. You're going into a fight knowing you are hunting a larvling. It gives you a warning when he spawns and a symbol. It doesn't take much to down him, plus he stays down for a long time before he disappears. Plenty of time to walk up to him and see what weapon he has. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, (XB1)Shodian said:

Muscle memory isn't the problem here. You're going into a fight knowing you are hunting a larvling. It gives you a warning when he spawns and a symbol. It doesn't take much to down him, plus he stays down for a long time before he disappears. Plenty of time to walk up to him and see what weapon he has. 

Like I said, I was hunting Thralls since my last two Liches since the day before yesterday, the sound of a Thrall or a Lich going down is the same as the Larvling's, of course my brain is focused on "go & kill it to get murmurs!" just to realise my mistake

The way you hunt Liches is brain-dead: Go kill thralls until Lich spawns > kill Lich > if it doesn't work, retry (again, with everything having the same "downed" sound)

I also have a severe case of ADHD which doesn't really help in that case, that's how my brain works, not really my fault if I get distracted

Edited by Xenox_Ilz-ot

31 minutes ago, Xenox_Ilz-ot said:

Looks like you never had a problem with muscle memory, & by what I see, I'm not the only one having this problem

Instead of throwing a fit on why they got rid of your `oopsie fix button`, you should instead ask for a push and hold button that takes 3 seconds for you to confirm a lich stab instead. Parazon finishers might as well be a dead meme because outside of thralls, the usage of it is so pathetically piss poor underutilized, D.E. needs to up the threshold to 30% on regular enemies to make it have a chance being used for finishers outside of thralls and kuva liches.

But i am not going to throw a fit over something i actually took the time to learn to BREAK myself of habits, way before warframe got a system, like that thru other media platforms and other pieces of content on warframe which would punish you for trying to button mash your way thru crap.

If you were to check any previous threads i posted on, you would know i would honestly rather they redesign how the kuva lich system itself works, since the more critical issue is the grind or an absurd amount of luck that is a 12.5% chance then a 14.29% chance then a 16.66~% chance just to luck out it on each glyph and significantly worst to get it all on the first or second try with the lich. In addition to the farming prep work which is INSANELY dis-jointed from kuva liches, namely we have to do siphon missions & having to do fissure missions on one of the worst tile-sets for fast navigation, the kuva fortress where the FREAKING fissure system has not been fixed since the rate of enemies being corrupted, reactant drop rate and the fact that reactants do not really show up in other rooms if people decide to split up in say survival fissures, which makes it more ridiculously annoying since fissures themselves will punish you for fast killing mobs, despite you need to fast kill `corrupted mobs` to get enough reactants for that rotation.

Overall, do not whine about one particular element, COMPLAIN about the overall design issue, where d.e. has yet to put proper tutorial systems to teach players about newer content or keep the things SIMPLE DESIGNED so people can focus on having fun, INSTEAD of them making a arithmetic equation of a plan on how to `atleast` take down the lich not only at a reasonable pace or faster, but to also survive how ridiculously annoying it is to do kuva lich missions and not get one shot constantly by the lich itself, especially at rank 3 or higher.

Edited by Avienas
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, Avienas said:

Instead of fking throwing a fit on why they got rid of your `oopsie fix button`, you should instead ask for a push and hold button that takes 3 seconds for you to confirm a lich stab instead. Parazon finishers might as well be a dead meme because outside of thralls, the usage of it is so pathetically piss poor underutilized, D.E. needs to up the threshold to 30% on regular enemies to make it have a chance being used for finishers outside of thralls and kuva liches.

But i am not going to throw a fit over something i actually took the time to learn to BREAK myself of habits, way before warframe got a system, like that thru other media platforms and other pieces of content on warframe which would punish you for trying to button mash your way thru crap.

If you were to check any previous threads i posted on, you would know i would honestly rather they redesign how the kuva lich system itself works, since the more critical issue is the grind or an absurd amount of luck that is a 12.5% chance then a 14.29% chance then a 16.66~% chance just to luck out it on each glyph and significantly worst to get it all on the first or second try with the lich. In addition to the farming prep work which is INSANELY dis-jointed from kuva liches, namely we have to do siphon missions & having to do fissure missions on one of the worst tile-sets for fast navigation, the kuva fortress where the FREAKING fissure system has not been fixed since the rate of enemies being corrupted, reactant drop rate and the fact that reactants do not really show up in other rooms if people decide to split up in say survival fissures, which makes it more ridiculously annoying since fissures themselves will punish you for fast killing mobs, despite you need to fast kill `corrupted mobs` to get enough reactants for that rotation.

Overall, do not whine about one particular element, COMPLAIN about the overall design issue, where d.e. has yet to put proper tutorial systems to teach players about newer content or keep the things SIMPLE DESIGNED so people can focus on having fun, INSTED of them making a arithmetic equation of a plan on how to `atleast` take down the lich not only at a reasonable pace or faster, but to also survive how ridiculously annoying it is to do kuva lich missions and not get one shot constantly by the lich itself, especially at rank 3 or higher.

I have to agree that the: "Do siphon to get relic > go to fortress fissure to open relic > 50% chance of having one r.mod > do so for the seven other r.mods

It's too much

btw, If you don't want to get oneshot by the Lich back breaker you can take Nidus with his 3, better yet, Gara with her 2

17 minutes ago, Xenox_Ilz-ot said:

I have to agree that the: "Do siphon to get relic > go to fortress fissure to open relic > 50% chance of having one r.mod > do so for the seven other r.mods

It's too much

btw, If you don't want to get oneshot by the Lich back breaker you can take Nidus with his 3, better yet, Gara with her 2

Try doing that with a toxin lich, AKA the one who will spam out radiation fields & viral procs all over you, alongside toxin, you want Rhino or Oberon instead honestly if you plan to tank the boss.

Former can get absurd armor with the usual ironclad charge+high power str & armor+ letting yourself face-tank alot of damage during the iron skin absorb phase. With a optimized setup can let you also make use of the rhino stomp to not only freeze up enemies for a good 10~ or so seconds, But also it can actually SLOW the lich, enabling you to give zero fks on the lich grappling you and you can bash them with melee for a heck of a lot more DPS then trying to shoot them while they keep moving around, even if the teleport b.s. has been kind of resolved with liches. Oh plus the setup lets you add a str bonus to yourself with the roar which my own gets about 104~% extra damage buff to make the fight a whole lot easier

Latter allows you to run a full on immune to status procs, constant regen field & armor buff setup while also cramming radiation on yourself (aka with the armor strip for adds & the confusion on them makes it easier to clear out the mission with those high level frockers) and you can also bring either phoenix renewal for a safety revive or smite infusion to buff your damage. Which some might say use inaros with negation swarm, but since i sometimes enjoy having some `allies` aka randos, to distract the lich or the adds, i rather them not accidently nuke me because they decided to attack while under a radiation effect.

Trust me i already got all 16 kuva lich weapons and the only reason i have not maxed out the douba stubba right now is due to burn out and the fact i am trying to wrap up the 5 forma b.s. of each weapon so i can scrape the mastery out sooner then wait till later and pray D.E. nerfs the grind to grind the kuva weapons...which is me being just as hopeful of them making the GRIND for weapons get reduced after you apply a forma to the weapon.

Edited by Avienas

18 minutes ago, Avienas said:

-snip-

Toxin is always the weapons I go for, I know the grappling hook is a pain in the ass

I don't have a Rhino build correctly which is why I take Gara

The problem with DE is how they think: "People don't go to the Kuva Fortress? Let's make a system where you have to" - "Once they have all r.mods they won't need to grind anymore? Let's make them have a limited amount of charges" & so on

EDIT: They want to add too much stuff & the final product is a complete mess, which is not fun, they should just remove unused stuff instead of adding things on top of each other

Edited by Xenox_Ilz-ot

3 hours ago, Xenox_Ilz-ot said:

Toxin is always the weapons I go for, I know the grappling hook is a pain in the ass.

Exactly, because Gas, Corrosive and Viral pretty much are the only good elements to ever use, that make sense, without anything absurd like eidolon durability and sortie modifier bonuses to make shields absurd.

I don't have a Rhino build correctly which is why I take Gara

A simple Rhino build only needs roughly 200~ power str and the efficiency, duration and range to hover around 100, with range could technically be lower. It does not need to be the same, but transient fort, intensify (or preferably 2-3 set umbral mods for extra durability) with a few added fills in like armored agility in favor of adaptation since iron skin will not proc adaptation damage resistance. Will pretty much make up the kind of setup one needs, but of course its not a good idea to skip out on vitality and iron clad charge, a rather eas to get syndicate mod, in order to take advantage of the +50%(before multiplied by power strength) armor bonus per enemy you charge into, to make iron skin so ridiculous, you often get between 12k~20k+ ferrite armor to keep you basically immortal to most enemies in general.

The main importance is to have something that completely negates the DPS you take since even taking 75% less damage on top of armor can mean little if you are not either regenerating it almost as fast or much quicker then what your taking or down-right negating it, while preferably having it last long enough to not get destroyed by it. Gara can work with high armor which has adaptation & her armor giving her a triple layer of D.R., but one will need to have something like grace to be on the safe side to optimize that durability if you are not planning on disengaging from the fight often or keeping your distance while chipping away at its health.

The problem with DE is how they think: "People don't go to the Kuva Fortress? Let's make a system where you have to" - "Once they have all r.mods they won't need to grind anymore? Let's make them have a limited amount of charges" & so on

EDIT: They want to add too much stuff & the final product is a complete mess, which is not fun, they should just remove unused stuff instead of adding things on top of each other

Pretty much, if it wasn`t for the facts, that the kuva fortress is a dark map with narrow corridors and a big emphasis on dark colors with the red and black, then the fissures would of been much better to work with. Still if they resolved once again, the fissure design itself, then most of the nuisances could of been over-looked.

Honestly, i really wish fissures were LEFT in the void since the maps are spacious and are of bright colors so its not difficult to navigate the areas, even if they are kind of some old maps, they feel like a proper type of `end game` sort of map if we had to talk about what kind of place some might like as the final dungeon for content in a game.

Edited by Avienas

I would like the abolish mechanic, but I would much rather like if DE prioritized changing Murmurs. Murmur progression is whack and quite horrendous in the current state.

I don't understand how DE can claim they are working on the core gameplay loop with last update and do absolutely nothing to Murmur farming. Murmur farming is the largest portion of Lich gameplay....

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Voltage said:

I would like the abolish mechanic, but I would much rather like if DE prioritized changing Murmurs. Murmur progression is whack and quite horrendous in the current state.

I don't understand how DE can claim they are working on the core gameplay loop with last update and do absolutely nothing to Murmur farming. Murmur farming is the largest portion of Lich gameplay....

Indeed, most of the Lich system isn't even about Liches

Thralls should be scrapped, & make Liches our "long term nemesis" an actual thing, instead of being killed two hours after creating it

36 minutes ago, crimsonspartan1 said:

Meanwhile i also activated a lich with a 25% toxin tonkor on complete accident when trying to hunt for a kuva hind or kuva kraken.

At least you can use weapons with the same element and type to buff one another, so i can use that tonkor to buff my...Other 25% toxin tonkor

Woohoo! 27% TonkorVille, here you come.