Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Petition For Slender Nezha Prime Model?

cookieknife

8 minutes ago, Loza03 said:

Well, if that statue is any less than 5-600 years old, then your entire point is moot, because you said that was the source material of Nezha.

I'm not a historian either, but that's an extremely bold claim to make if you don't know if you can back it up.

Ill look around to see what the oldest statue/depiction of nezha is that i can find i guess.

What is the oldest historical thing you've seen?

Just now, (PS4)Kakurine2 said:

Ill look around to see what the oldest statue/depiction of nezha is that i can find i guess.

What is the oldest historical thing you've seen?

For Nezha? That figure, about 5-600 years old in that depiction, although apparently there are references to older gods that would later be merged into Nezha - annoyingly, one of which is sometimes also called Nezha for short (Nalakuvara) who first showed up in the Ramayana, apparently.

It must be noted that most gods do have such histories - so despite having the same name doesn't make them the same mythological Character. Another example is Dionysus from Greek mythology.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, (PS4)Kakurine2 said:

When i first saw hildryn i saw the chaingun wielding russain chick from overwatch and knew it was a girl.

Mesa i just saw a loneranger looking guy wrapped up in cloth covered in ammo pouches.  Outside of mesa prime and deluxe theres no butt or bossom to be had to me.

Nezha comes off to me as a cute loli girl the second i saw him. Despite knowing the name of the deity and having a ruff idea of its source.

Hell when i was a newer player the nezha quest seed like lotus was saying dhe piloted the frame and its name was naata.  Only figured out the reality after doing extra digging.

Never played nor cared enough for over watched so I'll take your word on it.

Seeing Hildryn I thought 'Wow that is one buffed guy.

Mesa I knew was a woman

Nezha I thought was a girl.

Nezha then got that masculine skin and thought 'huh, neat'

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nezha

Thats just one link of many different origins for nezha.  Seems he's been in many cultures depicted as a male child or male teenager with femanine traits.  The statue from earlier is probably just another rendition.

And as you point out there seems to be multiple gods or merging of deities.

Theres a lot of information and designs.

Edited by (PS4)Kakurine2

2 minutes ago, (PS4)Kakurine2 said:

Thats just one link of many different origins for nezha.  Seems he's been in many cultures depicted as a male child or male teenager with femanine traits.  The statue from earlier is probably just another rendition.

And as you point out there seems yo be myltiple gods or merging of deities.

Indeed.

When it comes to large claims like your original one (that Nezha only gained younger traits over time), it pays to double-check sources, no matter how sure you are.

11 minutes ago, (PS4)Jason_V_Jade said:

Never played nor cared enough for over watched so I'll take your word on it.

Seeing Hildryn I thought 'Wow that is one buffed guy.

Mesa I knew was a woman

Nezha I thought was a girl.

Nezha then got that masculine skin and thought 'huh, neat'

Even nezhas deluxe skin still has a petite feeling and shapley butt. Yea he has a more male upper body.  But depending on your fashion frame it can still come off as female.

Which is fine.

Edited by (PS4)Kakurine2

5 minutes ago, (PS4)Kakurine2 said:

And as you point out there seems to be multiple gods or merging of deities.

Wow, I never expected to learn something new.

Not being sarcastic as I really have learned something today, ty.

4 hours ago, cookieknife said:

I like normal Nezha's design and I think a prime version of that would be hella cool vs a primed version of the Nezha Empyrean skin. I love both, but I'd love to see golden runny boi prime. Any thoughts?

Are you serious?? Lmfao. Forreal?? Runny boi prime??? Man take ur fetishes elsewhere. Nezha been fine since before raids bro. Youll be aigh. 

1 minute ago, (PS4)Kakurine2 said:

Like i saw hildryn and saw zarya

https://www.artstation.com/artwork/Z9AJ1

Lol yep.

She looks like heavy female but not in a masculine way, lol.

Hildryn looks extremly masculine with no feminine feature.

Anyways like you said earler Nezha's deluxe skin still has a bit of a feminine feature to it but you definitely tell he is male and his Prime form should definitely look male.

Heres a better pic of overwatches zarya in a bikini showing off her lady bits but lifting weights.

https://www.deviantart.com/dandonfuga/art/Zarya-631122267

It completely reminds me of hildryn. Especially with the helmet thst has hair like ponytails. If you color hildryn you can really make her lady bits stand out.

Behold hatsune miku nezha.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.reddit.com/r/Warframe/comments/3x5bt1/hatsune_nezha/

Lol. He looks really good.

Edited by (PS4)Kakurine2

1 minute ago, (PS4)Kakurine2 said:

Heres a better pic of overwatches zarya in a bikini showing off her lady bits but lifting weights.

https://www.deviantart.com/dandonfuga/art/Zarya-631122267

It completely reminds me of hildryn. Especially with the helmet thst has hair like ponytails. If you color hildryn you can really make her lady bits stand out.

Okqy she definitely looks a woman with muscle, nothing like how hildryn looks.

Hildryn would need to lose at least 40-50% of her bulk to look even remotely feminine.

So then a deluxe skin that makes it slims her down kinda like Zarya without armor?

5 minutes ago, (PS4)Jason_V_Jade said:

Okqy she definitely looks a woman with muscle, nothing like how hildryn looks.

Hildryn would need to lose at least 40-50% of her bulk to look even remotely feminine.

So then a deluxe skin that makes it slims her down kinda like Zarya without armor?

I suppose slot of deluxes are themed around something.  Not sure what de eould go for with hildryn.  Given shes a body builder kinda character.

Im gonna google to see if anyone has done any fan hildryn deluxe concepts.

2 hours ago, Elessara1 said:

I have to admit I don't really understand the Nezha memes.  First time I saw Nezha I thought "skinny male frame".  I don't see anything particularly feminine about him.

You must remember a lot of "gamers" have such fragile masculinity that they will perceive anything that isn't "generic military dudebro" as a personal attack.

Obviously, a more reasonable person, will simply go "ok, not generic muscleman person, whatever, why not" and go on with their lives.

Edited by HugintheCrow

4 hours ago, (PS4)robotwars7 said:

I think regardless of how he looks, people will still call him "Trap prime" and get a ban from in-game chats. mark my words, Kickbot is gonna be going on a killing spree with that Banhammer...

They won't if they actually Make him look masculine and completely get rid of his girlie look or at the very lest make him look like a guy and not a young girl.

Same with hildryn look feminine and not a masculine male

I’m mostly interested to see if the prime helmet is any good. I’m very happy with the deluxe skin but I never much liked the helmet. So I use the deluxe skin with the Jinza helmet, which seems to fit quite well.

Funnily enough, does anybody actually use the Jinza helmet with the original skin? Looks totally wrong, like the head is way too big for the body.

9 hours ago, Elessara1 said:

I have to admit I don't really understand the Nezha memes.  First time I saw Nezha I thought "skinny male frame".  I don't see anything particularly feminine about him.

Hes small, has a nice butt, has girly ribbon twin tails and a houla hoop, and his description says neither gender but says this like playful.

He falls into the trope often used in anime where you have a cute loli character that may be the opposite gender.  Or maybe the god/inhuman character thats centuries old but looks like a child.

Alstalfo from fate stay night.  Rory mercury from gate. A cat guy character from another fate stay night. The younger dragon girl from dragon maid. Etc.  There are tons of characters in anime and manga.