Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Petition For Slender Nezha Prime Model?

cookieknife

Titania is the next most likely prime so we got time before nezha.

Considering all the different art out their of the diety nezha and nezha warframe memes there are tons of inspiration for de to work with.

It would be neat i think to have his prime be super masculine instead of his normal more femanine design.

Edited by (PS4)Kakurine2

1 hour ago, cookieknife said:

I like normal Nezha's design and I think a prime version of that would be hella cool vs a primed version of the Nezha Empyrean skin. I love both, but I'd love to see golden runny boi prime. Any thoughts?

I'd hope so too.  But my personal preferences aside, I'd be surprised if any prime  were primarily based on anything but the base model.

Think we'll get improved, cleaned up skinny boy + shiny bits, and maybe some special vfx for his halo or chakram.

1 hour ago, 3rdpig said:

I don't want anything that's called "boi". But since I've got the Deluxe skin they can go ahead and screw up his Prime.

First off, boi = boy. All male frames could be called boi if you wanted. 

Second, how would making a frame still resemble its source material be "screwing it up" (it won't) 

• Like 3

26 minutes ago, Miser_able said:

First off, boi = boy. All male frames could be called boi if you wanted. 

Second, how would making a frame still resemble its source material be "screwing it up" (it won't) 

The source material for nezha the diety is well this.

https://depositphotos.com/160203450/stock-photo-nezha-deity-statue.html

It's  just over time the god became younger and more femanine.

Till you have modern day nezha. That at first glance looks like a girl and inspires admiral akbar memes. As well as hatsune miku memes.

That's not a bad thing.  The trope is used in many forms of media. Anime especially with the magical multicentury old loli girl thats not actually human but uses the child like form just for the lolz.

Edited by (PS4)Kakurine2

11 minutes ago, (PS4)Kakurine2 said:

The source material for nezha the diety is well this.

https://depositphotos.com/160203450/stock-photo-nezha-deity-statue.html

It's  just over time the god became younger and more femanine.

Till you have modern day nezha. That at first glance looks like a girl and inspires admiral akbar memes. As well as hatsune miku memes.

That's not a bad thing.  The trope is used in many forms of media. Anime especially with the magical multicentury old loli girl thats not actually human but uses the child like form just for the lolz.

even that statue looks young and boyish

• Like 2

2 hours ago, HugintheCrow said:

Nezha Empyrean is just that, a skin. Not to mention it was designed by a non-DE artist (Volkovyi/Liger Inuzuka).

There is literally no logical reason as to why Nezha Prime would be designed with a non-canon skin in mind.

Past Primes have had hints from alternate equipment worked in, whether it's alternate helmets or deluxes released before the Prime, etc. Like, Trinity Prime's head resembles her Meridian helmet.

But yeah, I'm very much hoping my hula hoop boi retains his twink energy in the Prime. I'm glad the deluxe is its own thing for folks who want something different, in the same way that I wouldn't use Saryn without her deluxe skin, but! 

18 minutes ago, Miser_able said:

even that statue looks young and boyish

With a masculine frame decked out in japanese armor with a traditional japanese mans hair.  Not petite frilly clothes and pigtail ribbons like the anime girl hatsune miku.

Other statues of nezha depict him as a bald fat small man in robes.  Theres a wide variety to the various ancient statues and drawings.

And it gets more femanine as you get closer to modern day.

We'll see what happens honestly. Primes keep getting better. The question is how trope will de make him?

I would be game for either honestly. I already have a fashion frame for my nezha that essentially genderbends him.

Edited by (PS4)Kakurine2

2 minutes ago, (PS4)Kakurine2 said:

Doesn't change my point.  I am wondering if the prime will stick closer to the trope being used in modern day or go back further with a more masculine design decked out in armor.

It does bring the accuracy of your point into question. If you don't even know the origin of Nezha, I would question the accuracy of the claim that Nezha as a young boy is a relatively recent development, especially given that one of his major roles, as depicted in the Fengshen Yanyi, involves him playing with his friends, who are also children.

Nezha being a young child is as old as the 16th Century, from my research at least. If I may, how old is that statue? I couldn't find anything dating it, as it's just a stock image, reverse image searching redirects back to that site.

• Like 1

Hildryn never struck me as male.  She's got very clear hips and a bossom despite all the muscle.  Perhaps her deluxe skin could replace some muscles with curvers in the future

Primes and deluxes tend to deviate from the regular design.

Outside of her deluxe and prime mesa struck me as male at first to.  But since she has 2 great skins that really bring our her curves.

18 minutes ago, Loza03 said:

It does bring the accuracy of your point into question. If you don't even know the origin of Nezha, I would question the accuracy of the claim that Nezha as a young boy is a relatively recent development, especially given that one of his major roles, as depicted in the Fengshen Yanyi, involves him playing with his friends, who are also children.

Nezha being a young child is as old as the 16th Century, from my research at least. If I may, how old is that statue? I couldn't find anything dating it, as it's just a stock image, reverse image searching redirects back to that site.

I know nezha is male child like deity.  The age of the statue i'm not sure.  Not really a historian by any means. Doing a general google search gives you all sorts of designs.  And nezha is used as a character in other games/shows as well.

I'd probably be fine with whatever design de goes with. Honestly.

Edited by (PS4)Kakurine2

2 minutes ago, (PS4)Kakurine2 said:

Hildryn never struck me as male.  She's got very clear hips and a bossom despite all the muscle.  Perhaps her deluxe skin could replace some muscles with curvers in the future

Primes and deluxes tend to deviate from the regular design.

Outside of her deluxe and prime mesa struck me as male at first to.  But since she has 2 great skins that really bring our her curves.

Really?

All but one of Mesa's skins looked feminine.

As to hildryn many joked about how she reminded people of a more buffed Rhino in a sports bra.

She needs some heft reworking in the looks department as she really does look like a guy who over did it on steroids.

Nezha just needs a more masculine look and if it takes a prime to do it then I'm all for it.

Just now, (PS4)Kakurine2 said:

I know nezha is male child like deity.  The age of the statue i'm not sure.  Not really a historian by any means. Doing a general google search gives you all sorts of designs.  snd nezha is used as a character in other games/shows as well.

I'd probably be fine with whatever design de goes with. Honestly.

Well, if that statue is any less than 5-600 years old, then your entire point is moot, because you said that was the source material of Nezha.

I'm not a historian either, but that's an extremely bold claim to make if you don't know if you can back it up.

• Like 2

19 hours ago, (PS4)Jason_V_Jade said:

Really?

All but one of Mesa's skins looked feminine.

As to hildryn many joked about how she reminded people of a more buffed Rhino in a sports bra.

She needs some heft reworking in the looks department as she really does look like a guy who over did it on steroids.

Nezha just needs a more masculine look and if it takes a prime to do it then I'm all for it.

When i first saw hildryn i saw the chaingun wielding russain chick from overwatch and knew it was a girl.

Mesa i just saw a loneranger looking guy wrapped up in cloth covered in ammo pouches.  Outside of mesa prime and deluxe theres no butt or bossom to be had to me.

Nezha comes off to me as a cute loli girl the second i saw him. Despite knowing the name of the deity and having a ruff idea of its source.

Hell when i was a newer player the nezha quest seem like lotus was saying she piloted the frame and its name was naata.  Only figured out the reality after doing extra digging.

Edited by (PS4)Kakurine2