Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Revised: Bug Report Megathread! (Read the First Post!)

SilverBones

• TYPE: Combat
  • DESCRIPTION: after the big update I noticed something off about the tonkor, every once in a while while jumping or just walking like normal and shooting it, the projectile goes absolutely nowhere, no explosion and I fall over, dealing  6.0 puncture to my warframe. Now unlike what some people have said. this is NOT due to knockback from an explosion near me at all. both the videos below show it happened while jumping, but the other day I was playing with my friend and it happened several times while I was just walking.
  • VISUAL: (1) https://youtu.be/9sqnZbZmYnQ (2) https://youtu.be/o624gB6idAQ
  • REPRODUCTION: I'm not sure entirely how you can replicate it, but equipping a tonkor is one way. I have no idea if it does this with Kuva tonkor Because I dont have one and couldnt test it. 
  • EXPECTED RESULT: provided it works for you, jumping or not you should get the stagger/knockdown effect as well as possibly 6.0 puncture damage even though there was no explosion, depending on who you're playing
  • OBSERVED RESULT: I would shoot the tonkor while jumping (to avoid getting knockdown in the first place, increasing the distance between me and the projectile) and get knocked down anyways by self-damage.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: it has happened in every single game I used the tonkor in without fail, sometimes more frequent than others. when I first found this bug out I was knocked down at least 8 times per mission, walking and jumping.

• TYPE: In game
  • DESCRIPTION: Using a custom resolution (in this case, 1824x1026 instead of 1920x1080 to fix over scanning while playing on a TV) completely breaks the game visually/graphically. The bug goes away if you change to Fullscreen mode at 1920x1080 or in Borderless Windowed mode if you turn off the resize desktop option. It only started doing this after Revised.
  • VISUAL: Here's a picture in the orbiter and another with the menu open.
  • REPRODUCTION: Just set a custom resolution in the nVidia Control Panel by going to Display, Adjust Desktop Size and Position, and then Size. 
  • EXPECTED RESULT: It just ran the game normally before at the slightly smaller (1824x1026 instead of 1920x1080) resolution without...uh...that happening.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: I honestly don't really know how to describe it other than completely breaking the game visually/graphically.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 100%, I haven't found any way to get around it even some of the time.

It's not a terribly important bug, but I'd love for it to be fixed so I can use borderless windowed mode again without having to go into nVidia control panel and disable desktop resizing before launching Warframe and enabling it again after quitting but at least it IS playable by doing that!

• TYPE: Railjack
  • DESCRIPTION: The new Skold Crewships only drop Mk1 weapon wreckages
  • EXPECTED RESULT: They should be dropping Mk3 weapons like the Gokstad Crewships
  • OBSERVED RESULT: They actually just drop Mk1 weapons
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Everytime s Sklod drops a Wreckage

• TYPE: RJ
  • DESCRIPTION: went to dock while on the way opened menu then nightwave intermisiion
  • VISUAL: https://imgur.com/a/VVoB2l8
  • REPRODUCTION: open nightwave intermission while traveling to dock or out of dock in RJ
  • EXPECTED RESULT: should have an EXIT button to exit nightwave window.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: i stuck at the nightwave window, cos there is not EXIT button and ESC is not working
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: VERY OFTEN. this thing where u cannot exit some profile/nightwave window u dont see opened window anymore but still can move only mouse on invisible window. No Exit button and Esc not working.

• TYPE: Mission - Loss of Functionality
  • DESCRIPTION: After stabbing lich as client, loss of functionality may occur, Lich will despawn as if ignored three times and player will be unable to pick up drops or interact with anything, including mercy; switching to operator mode allows some functionality, but loss returns after returning to warframe mode.
  • REPRODUCTION: Parazon lich, requiem success or failure is irrelevant.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Should be able to continue playing normally.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Lich despawns (if it didn't in normal course), pickups float behind warframe without being collected, no interact prompts appear in proper cases (puck up datamass, mercy, hack, etc.)
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: ~75%, and only appears to happen while playing as a client.

• TYPE: RJ
  • DESCRIPTION: 2 guys went anomaly and I moved rj out of sentient ship to do the mission
  • VISUAL: https://imgur.com/a/oAzgBK7
  • REPRODUCTION: I pressed shift (it's set to splitted buttons, not both on shift when u hold/press) then i think i pressed vector/drift and X. And RJ got teleported outside of mission
  • EXPECTED RESULT: RJ stop without pilot on seat
  • OBSERVED RESULT: RJ teleported far below map and could not move. Could not get out of RJ, neither with slingshot.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: first time I see it.

TYPE: In - Game

Description: Firing Astilla (A shotgun) at point blank causes your warframe to stagger and get knocked down similar to self-damage. It seems to be a bug as Astilla is a shotgun and not a radial damage weapon like the ogris or like.

Visual: 

Reproduction: Fire astilla at point blank

Expected result: No stagger, gun fires as normal

Observed result: you fall back

Reproduction rate: 100%

•  TYPE: Dry Dock
  • DESCRIPTION: Multiple Rush Repair Drones used when I used one on a weapon (Vidar Apoc Mk. III)
  • VISUAL: [
  • REPRODUCTION: Have 2 Rush Repair Drones and repair a weapon
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Only 1 Rush Repair Drone used when repairing an item
  • OBSERVED RESULT: All Drones expended after repairing one item
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: It impacted my upgrading of my railjack.

Oh boy, I have a few.. so first I'll briefly mention the ingame ones that are likely already well documented to show that it's widely occuring.
Firstly, finishers in Empyrean keep breaking. A post I saw mentioned that it was caused by continuing from one railjack mission to the next without returning back from this mission first. This occurs every empyrean mission.
Secondly, Railjack Turret 360 degree cameras are kinda broken with being partially or completely blocked out in 2 different ways, one being that only a portion of space becomes visible, I assume to line up with what is meant to be seen out the window if you don't have the 360 degree intrinsic benefit. I have no idea if a similar thing occurs if you don't have the 360 degree camera intrinsic benefit. The other way it can get blocked out, is that sometimes depending on how you position the camera and perhaps how the ship is positioned, the camera can end up behind an object, for example a wall, so you get a low rest plastic/metal material thing covering the screen on occasion. I'll add a screenshot for that one if I can find it. This occurs every single empyrean mission.
Thirdly, when exploring anomalies, if someone exits the anomaly at the end, everyone gets teleported outside before being able to explore it, making it harder for people seeing it for the first time or who just want to experience the scenery to get much out of it. This happens probably every time consistently.

The following will be ones I don't know if anyone else has documented.
TYPE: In-Game
DESCRIPTION: During an Anomaly encounter. After being forcefully teleported outside by someone else leaving the anomaly, I attempted re-enter the anomaly only to have my camera break and be stuck in place at the end of the entrance camera sequence that plays when entering the anomaly where the anomaly loads in and shifts down before moving to your character. I was able to see myself move around if I jumped into the screenspace of the camera and I was able to use chat, gear menu and /unstuck, however the esc menu did not show any options, remote camera did not shift the camera, and omni teleporting back to ship did not shift camera either, though the map/minimap was fully functional the whole time wherever I went and I was even able to interract with the railjack foundry through some guesswork with the minimap and spamming the interract key. Unsure if I tried operator but likely did and had no luck. Bug only ended when ship navigated and reloaded things during travel.
VISUAL:
bkyPxe7.pngREPRODUCTION: I'm not sure what causes it besides re-entering the Anomaly via archwing after leaving the anomaly/being forced out.
EXPECTED RESULT: The camera sequence should have ended and re-attached to my warframe.
OBSERVED RESULT: Camera sequence did not end and camera never re-attached until mission ended and forced a re-load during ship travel.
REPRODUCTION RATE: Unsure, only happened once.
=============
DESCRIPTION: Sometimes when a crewship blows up with you still inside, if you are operator or are performing transference in/out, you can get stuck in a half operator/half archwing form that is invisible, invulnerable, cannot use abilities or weapons or gear menu and cannot use text chat. you may move around horizontally at a slow pace, can even do operator slides usually, if you hold crouch you will float downward, there is collision with objects in space which can allow you to raise yourself vertically, and you can pick-up resources floating around.
VISUAL:
ucgBkDQ.pngREPRODUCTION: Transference in-out while inside a crewship about explode, probably during the explosion mostly, which will bug out the swap to archwing in space.
EXPECTED RESULT: Correctly becoming archwing as usual.
OBSERVED RESULT: Becoming a glitched out operator that can barely do anything or interract with the team.
REPRODUCTION RATE: Probably easy to reproduce, it's happened to me a few times now, though it could also be tied to high ping/lag/desync.
=============
DESCRIPTION: On occasion, Ivara prime (and maybe sentinel/companion) are missing the new shimmering sfx from prowl. (Also visible in screenshot is being unable to do a finisher)
VISUAL:
NJllpzH.png
REPRODUCTION: Unsure specifics beyond being in prowl, not sure if it is related to lag, or empyrean game-mode or is similar to the finishers bug that occurs after continuing to a second empyrean mission without returning first.
EXPECTED RESULT: Shimmer SFX (and being able to do finishers if we include that)
OBSERVED RESULT: Complete lack of opacity or sfx or colouring. (and no option to finisher)
REPRODUCTION RATE: I would say I encounter this issue probably every mission so at least once.
=============
DESCRIPTION: This is a difficult one to explain, I entered a Railjack turret and as I entered, the turret and myself (including camera perfectly attached to third person the whole time) quickly flew out the window and over 10,000m away into space, about 10,000-15,000 metres under the space rocks and objectives, and then maybe 5,000-10,000m out to the side from roughly the middle of the playfield of space debris and objectives as a part warframe, part archwing, part turret. I was unable to move or look around or attack or leave the turret, I couldn't use abilities or the gear wheel, I could not use text chat (though I managed to bypass that during this bug by opening esc menu and clicking the chat tabs to open them), I tried to have the pilot navigate toward me with the railjack, however they couldn't manage to get close enough and other teammates said they saw me on the ship already. Upon trying to navigate, blue sparkles appeared around me as if to attempt teleporting me onboard, however the first few attempts did not work, eventually it did work, potentially after a host change, and even then once I was onboard, navigation didn't work and after a host change, the navigation console was unable to even be interacted with by a new host and even after they left and made me a solo host, not even by myself, thusly requiring an aborted mission. Which meant we kept our blueprint which dropped from a ship captain, and kept the Empyrean mission complete rewards, eg. +750 cubic diodes or +750 titanium, those few things. But we lost all the other pickups we'd acquired for the half hour in the mission, and lost all the bonus xp we'd gained during the mission that would've ranked up our gear.
VISUAL:
lGJojSj.png
REPRODUCTION: To be honest, I'm not sure what the cause here was, it only happened once.
EXPECTED RESULT: To sit in a turret and shoot at things and be able to leave the turret.
OBSERVED RESULT: Stuck in space with a turret impaling me as I stare at Saturn.
REPRODUCTION RATE: Once? I have no idea.

• TYPE: Weapon (Corinth)
  • DESCRIPTION: Alt-fire doesn't detonate consistently (1 out of 10 times on average)
  • REPRODUCTION: Shoot the Corinth alt-fire
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Explosive blast
  • OBSERVED RESULT: No blast. Direct hits do minimal damage with no AOE. Very occasionally the blast will perform as expected.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Fails to fire 9/10 times in testing

NightwatchNapalm.EXE has stopped burning!

TYPE: Weapon/Mod

DESCRIPTION: The Nightwatch Napalm mod's napalm isn't properly applying heat status to enemies.

VISUAL: 🔥

REPRODUCTION: Just use the mod and count the heat status stacks enemies get (take multi-shot into account when testing).

EXPECTED RESULT: Enemies that stay in the napalm for the full 6 seconds should have 6 heat stacks applied to them since the napalm hits every second (again, take multi-shot into account when testing).

OBSERVED RESULT: Enemies only seem to get up to 3 heat stacks from the napalm. Also, some special type enemies don't receive heat status stacks even if they aren't status immune (example: capture targets, kuva guardians, etc).

REPRODUCTION RATE: Every shot. Always.

• TYPE: In-Game
  • DESCRIPTION: When Combat Discipline Aura is used with each kill HP is lost 10 per kill. However, Hunter adrenaline and Rage mods are not giving back the corresponding energy.
  • VISUAL: None
  • REPRODUCTION: If can be replicated by equipping combat discipline, Hunter adrenaline and/or rage mods. And killing one enemy at a time in simulacrum when AI is paused. If worked, killing one enemy would refund 45% (if hunter is used or 85% if hunter and rage used together) of the lost HP as energy.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Each lost 10 HP per kill should be giving energy through hunter adrenaline and rage mods.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Killing enemies causes 10HP loss per enemy, but no energy is refunded per kill.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 100% of the time

On 2020-03-08 at 2:13 AM, okelf said:
  • TYPE:  In-Game (only tested as client, not host)
  • DESCRIPTION: Melee stealth finishers do not work on consecutive Railjack missions after the first one.
  • VISUAL: -
  • REPRODUCTION: Start a 2nd Railjack mission after completing one without returning to the Dry dock, attempt stealth finishers (example, Ivara putting them to sleep with the blue sleep arrows and then pressing the use key standing next to them) on grineer land enemies, either boarding the railjack, on a crew ship or enterable base. 
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Melee finishers should work
  • OBSERVED RESULT: they only work in the first mission, not after second or third loading. There is no prompt "X to stealth attack" on the back of enemies , nor can you do it manually when standing close to a sleeping enemy.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Seems to happen every time on 2nd railjack missions.

edit: today in one session it happened to still work on the 2nd mission but broke on the 3rd, so not sure what is causing it.

I am having this exact same issue except it is continuous from the beginning and I end up having to abort and try again.

The only way I have found around this is to log out and back in then immediately board my orbiter using the esc menu from my orbiter.

Please fix.

USE THIS FORMAT TO SUBMIT YOUR BUGS!

• TYPE: In-Game
  • DESCRIPTION: my kuva lich mission on neptune / Yursa dont start as grinder 50 lv = BUT START AS INFESTED 50 +
    witch no kuva lich event.
  • VISUAL: 
  • REPRODUCTION: start mission with i chose Lich event gnineer
  • EXPECTED RESULT: enter right mission
  • OBSERVED RESULT: just loaded wrong mission 
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Happens every time.

5 hours ago, Prokahn said:
  • DESCRIPTION: When Combat Discipline Aura is used with each kill HP is lost 10 per kill. However, Hunter adrenaline and Rage mods are not giving back the corresponding energy.
  • REPRODUCTION: If can be replicated by equipping combat discipline, Hunter adrenaline and/or rage mods. And killing one enemy at a time in simulacrum when AI is paused. If worked, killing one enemy would refund 45% (if hunter is used or 85% if hunter and rage used together) of the lost HP as energy.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Each lost 10 HP per kill should be giving energy through hunter adrenaline and rage mods.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Killing enemies causes 10HP loss per enemy, but no energy is refunded per kill.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 100% of the time

Unfortunately this is Working As Designed.

"Does not trigger Mod TT 20px.pngRage, Mod TT 20px.pngHunter Adrenaline, or Mod TT 20px.pngQuick Thinking." - Combat Discipline Wiki

Apparently the devs didn't want us to use it that way, or perhaps draw a distinction between loss of health and damage to health.

• DESCRIPTION: The passive DoT during Defection missions appears to have either been buffed along with Infested damage and/or the armor scaling changes have severely reduced the resistances of the Kavor Defectors
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Defectors should be able to make it to the ship from the first checkpoint without dying if there's no enemy interference.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: On some occasions, the Defectors are near death or have already gone down once by the time they get to the ship from the first checkpoint, despite taking no damage from actual enemies.

9 hours ago, Batmonkey13 said:
  • TYPE: Weapon (Corinth)
  • DESCRIPTION: Alt-fire doesn't detonate consistently (1 out of 10 times on average)
  • REPRODUCTION: Shoot the Corinth alt-fire
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Explosive blast
  • OBSERVED RESULT: No blast. Direct hits do minimal damage with no AOE. Very occasionally the blast will perform as expected.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Fails to fire 9/10 times in testing

The secondary fire is an "air burst" and will explode after a set distance, not on direct hits.

• DESCRIPTION: Status chance of Ivara's Artemis bow doesn't work properly.  
  • VISUAL:

5CmdBd5.jpg

It shows 44% status chance

M7P9k1Q.jpg

but its actual status chance seems different

• REPRODUCTION: simply shot any enemy with artemis bow
  • EXPECTED RESULT: It should show Status chance per pellet, and every arrows should have that shown status chance(44% in screenshot)
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Status chance of each arrow was different from shown chance
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: always

• TYPE: Customer Support and Development response times 
  • DESCRIPTION: When reports began coming into the forums about the breaks regarding unilateral status changes and weapon breaks within the game, neither responses to the forums, nor  in the manner of hotfixes have been applied in a standard or even non-standard SLA for poor environmental performances 
  • VISUAL:DLJHBCQ.jpg
  • REPRODUCTION: placing a ticket in the thread continues to produce no interaction and no desired hotfixes for further testing and while it's only a week since the drop, trepidation that this is going to turn into another Melee Megathread stall taking more than 8 months to fix.  
  • EXPECTED RESULT: if no hotfix is produced at least word that something is in the works instead of dealing with more of this: 

5daf63d2222947c52663648d5166388d.jpg

• OBSERVED RESULT: see above.  
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 100% of the time

• DESCRIPTION: Certain weapons apply their bonuses only if you're the host of the session, and when you join other players' sessions they don't. Currently I found that Nagantaka's reload speed buff on headshot kill and Arca Scisco's +status and +crit chance on hit work only if you're the host.
  • REPRODUCTION: These buffs never work if you join other players' sessions.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: It should be the same as if I were hosting the session. AKA getting +reload speed on Nagantaka and +crit chance & +status chance on Arca Scisco. 
  • OBSERVED RESULT: They just don't work. No visuals either.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: It happens all the time when you are not the host of the session.

• DESCRIPTION: I converted a Lich during a multiplayer mission and now I cant find it. I have searched my inventory and tried trading with a member of my alliance. It does, however, show up in my codex as converted.
  • REPRODUCTION: Not sure, try having a teammate kill the lich for you and convert it.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Should have showed up in inventory under "lich" tab.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Didn't show up in inventory, only codex.

• TYPE: [Ingame (Arsenal/UI?)]
  • DESCRIPTION: [Trying to add an Exilus Weapon Slot to the Phantasma]
  • VISUAL: 
    2JZM4rP.pngmx5UaYJ.png
  • REPRODUCTION: [Just try add a Exilus to the Phantasma, This happened to both me and a clanmate]
  • EXPECTED RESULT: [Obviously it should use a Exilus Weapon Adapter, not a Orokin Catalyst]
  • OBSERVED RESULT: [Wants me to use a Orokin Catalyst and actually uses an Catalyst instead of an Exilus Warframe Adapter]
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: [Can only be done once since you can only unlock 1 Exilus modslot on a weapon]

• TYPE: Phantasma weapon upgrade exilus slot
  • DESCRIPTION: Am trying to put an exilus adaptor onto Phantasma, textbox appears the game want to put an orokin catalyst into the weapon even though such a component have already been fitted
  • REPRODUCTION: put an exilus adaptor into an unfitted phantasma and it will ask for an orokin catalyst. A clanmate have replicated the bug.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: The exilus adaptor should have been accepted, allowing me to use the weapon's exilus slot.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Denial of expected result, game instead ask for an orokin catalyst for the phantasma
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: I have replicated the bug 5 times, and a clanmate have also replicated the bug.

Archived