Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Revised: Bug Report Megathread! (Read the First Post!)

SilverBones

• TYPE:  In-Game (only tested as client, not host)
  • DESCRIPTION: Melee stealth finishers do not work on consecutive Railjack missions after the first one.
  • VISUAL: -
  • REPRODUCTION: Start a 2nd Railjack mission after completing one without returning to the Dry dock, attempt stealth finishers (example, Ivara putting them to sleep with the blue sleep arrows and then pressing the use key standing next to them) on grineer land enemies, either boarding the railjack, on a crew ship or enterable base. 
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Melee finishers should work
  • OBSERVED RESULT: they only work in the first mission, not after second or third loading. There is no prompt "X to stealth attack" on the back of enemies , nor can you do it manually when standing close to a sleeping enemy.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Seems to happen every time on 2nd railjack missions.

edit: today in one session it happened to still work on the 2nd mission but broke on the 3rd, so not sure what is causing it.

TYPE: In-game

DESCRIPTION: Garuda's 4 is not causing a bleed effect after the mark is applied to the target.

VISUAL

REPRODUCTION: Standard Garuda nuke combo; acquire blood ball with 1, mark targets with 4, charge 1 and throw.

EXPECTED RESULT: Garuda's charged 1 would cause a large slash proc on the target.

OBSERVED RESULT: No slash proc is caused, enemies only take radial damage from the 1 explosion.

REPRODUCTION RATE: 100%

• TYPE: In-Game
  • DESCRIPTION: Garuda's talons cannot be used in railjack missions
  • REPRODUCTION: unequip melee weapons ; start a railjack mission ; see that you can't use melee attack.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: I should be able to murder grineers with Garuda's talons
  • OBSERVED RESULT: I can't use melee atack in railjack missions if I have Garuda's talons "equiped"
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: always

• TYPE: In-game
  • DESCRIPTION: Zaw Nikanas have a visual bug with Nikana Skins. First found after equipping the Oku Nikana Skin.
  • VISUAL: LTR6hqc.png
  • REPRODUCTION: Equipping Oku Nikana Skin/Any Skin (the latter is unconfirmed) on a Zaw Nikana
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Nikana should now have a separate model of the sheath and also duplicates any attachment accessory
  • OBSERVED RESULT: The effects are permanent and irreversible and it still maintains this model if the weapon is not visible
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Not entirely sure if this is a 100% guaranteed effect due to the fact I don't have any other Nikana Zaws on hand to test it out on. Sorry for the lack of information in this section.

• TYPE: in-game
  • DESCRIPTION: Titania’s 3rd skill, Lantern does not work properly. The skill casting range & effect range are not affected by mods and does not match the skill description.
  • VISUAL: 
  • REPRODUCTION: Applying mods like “over extended”, “narrowing mind”, etc. In order to change the skill range.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: As in the video, the casting range in my first build should be shrunk to 8.5m; as for the second build, the casting range should be 70m.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: However, the actual casting range in practice is always founded about 24m. (The same situation can also be founded in skill effect range)
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Always, 100%.

• TYPE: In-Game / Free roam bounty
  • DESCRIPTION: Glitch following a host migration in both Cetus and Fortuna bounties
  • VISUAL: N/A
  • REPRODUCTION: Complete a bounty, host migration
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Previous bounty should not appear at all, and next bounty should start correctly
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Previous bounty re-appears, sometimes showing one stage, often multiple. The announcement starts and often doesn't match the map markers. It appears to mark all previous stages as both complete and incomplete. Attempting to start a new bounty gives the first stage but then stops when that stage is complete with no reward
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 100% following host migration

• TYPE: In-Game / Orb Vallis
  • DESCRIPTION: Flying into ground-only area using archwing leaves player unable to do move properly, such as Enrichment Labs
  • REPRODUCTION: Enter archwing, fly all the way into an area where archwing is forced to disengage
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Player can perform bullet jump, roll, and other advanced movement
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Player can only walk and run
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 100%

Note, flying into the Fortuna entrance does not have this problem, I've only noticed it so far by flying into Enrichment Labs through both doors.

• TYPE: In-Game
  • DESCRIPTION: just finished the thermal fisures event and got opticor vandal, then went to upgrade it and i cant used a catalyst, i have 5
  • VISUAL: 0F4DAKh.png
  • 2kFnhOL.png
  • REPRODUCTION: open the upgrade menu on the opticor vandal
  • EXPECTED RESULT: would like to double my mod capacity thank you
  • OBSERVED RESULT: my weapon is like half as good as expected
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: happens every time i try to open the upgrade

• DESCRIPTION: Dashing or void blasting the Kuva cloud doesn't destroy the "arm" of the Kuva Siphon. It kind of depends if the "arm" points in the direction of the cloud, trying to suck it in or just doesn't do anything which results in not being destroyed.
  • VISUAL: 
  • REPRODUCTION: Any Kuva flood mission, regardless which warframe and operator arcane
  • EXPECTED RESULT: The "arm" points at the direction of the cloud, cloud gets destroyed by the operator and the arm explodes.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: The "arm" doesnt point at the direction of the cloud, the cloud gets destroyed by the operator and no arm explodes.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Half the time

On 2020-03-02 at 11:22 AM, [DE]Bear said:

SUBMITTING A BUG REPORT FOR THE WARFRAME REVISED UPDATE

There is a lot of ground being covered in the Warframe Revised update, so here is an updated guide on how to submit a bug. Please note, this thread should only be used when encountering a bug related to the recent update and the revised systems within.

BEST PRACTICES

• Include a video or a screenshot if possible! Visual references can help direct us to issues faster than without them.
  • Steps to recreate the bug, if known. Again, this is to help us locate the issue faster.

USE THIS FORMAT TO SUBMIT YOUR BUGS!

• TYPE: [Launcher, In-Game, Chat, etc.]
  • DESCRIPTION: [Tell us what you were doing when the bug occurred. Details here are helpful]
  • VISUAL: [This is where you would add your screenshot or video]
  • REPRODUCTION: [Tell us how we can replicate this bug, if known]
  • EXPECTED RESULT: [Tell us what you think should have happened, ex: “I should have drawn my weapon”]
  • OBSERVED RESULT: [What actually happened, ex: “I went into a T-Pose”]
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: [How often it happens when you try to reproduce it, ex: “It only happens half the time / when I am crouching / when using Hydroid.”]

Let us know what you find, and please make sure to keep your posts constructive and civil. The better and closer to this format you follow, the easier it is for us to find these bugs and fix them!

If you're going to be requiring this sort of structured bug reporting -- and your helpdesk is not capable of doing this because they're a third party site with limited access to the tools required -- this should be done in code from the front page with a big button that says Bug Reporting that will create the message and post it to the appropriate place.  

PHP and SOAP are capable of doing this, and forcing the player/customer base to having to know where to find it not to mention how to find it is both needless paper shuffling bureaucracy and creates needless confusion.  

Mirage can STILL self damage and kill team members with no Radiation proc required.

• TYPE: [In-Game]
  • DESCRIPTION: [Mirage could damage kill team members since forever, it had been listed on her wiki and reported multiple times]
  • VISUAL: 

https://gph.is/g/E3myP9l

https://giphy.com/gifs/lRdJ3ZUzI9zcXdtiTY/html5

• REPRODUCTION: [Use HOM preferably with low duration, shoot self-harm weapon with explosive right when HOM timer ends - easiest example = Penta with Napalm Grenades]
  • EXPECTED RESULT: [I should not be able to damage myself or my team :awkward:]
  • OBSERVED RESULT: [I damaged myself and I could have damaged my team]
  • REPRODUCTION RATE 100% if you're precise, for some weapons like Zakti it's harder to do because timing is tight

Which reminds me of Napalm Grenades STILL not being exilus mod but conflicts with Tether Grenades.

Also, Dethcube muzzle flash STILL not fixed, I mean really it's been broken shamefully long 

• DESCRIPTION: I was Inspecting the decorations I placed in the Observatory, to see how it would look with Deferred Rendering enabled. After noticing another graphical bug, I noticed the decorations I placed to allow tenno to walk on the antenna, were outside of said antenna. Further inspection showed it wasn't the decorations, but the visual model of the Observatory that changed.
  • VISUAL:
    • Old (under construction, but placement of the affected parts didn't change after this): mDrGFOP.png
    • Current 1: Km7zue1.png
    • Current 2: nVoYt3P.png
  • REPRODUCTION: Enter he Observatory room and observe the antenna.
  • EXPECTED RESULT:  Visual models of antenna in the old position, with the 'skeleton' decorations inside.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Visual models of antenna are higher and further forward than they used to be. Confirmed to not be a decoration placement issue, as everything else is where it's supposed to be.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 100%. Neither restarting dojo or the game affected it.

• DESCRIPTION: I was Inspecting the decorations I placed in the Observatory, to see how it would look with Deferred Rendering enabled. At some point I noticed the visual of the skybox looking a bit weird, and realised it wasn't blending properly.
  • VISUAL:
    • Without Deferred Rendering: 3bZr8eh.png
    • With Deferred Rendering: dZp8iU1.png
  • REPRODUCTION:  Turn on Deferred Rendering and go into the Observatory. Then look outside the window on the left side, where the planet visual is. You can see it from the inside, but from the outside it's the easiest to spot.
  • EXPECTED RESULT:  The planet visual and its surrounding space blended with the rest of the skybox visual.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: The borders of the visual fade to black, instead of turning opaque to blend in with the skybox.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 100%

18 hours ago, --Animal-- said:
  • TYPE: [In game.]
  • DESCRIPTION: [Trying to launch exodia contagion projectiles.]
  • VISUAL: [N/A]
  • REPRODUCTION: [When using Kuva Quartakk/Quartakk/Quatz or any other weapon with a secondary function when zooming will not allow the projectile to launch. If you swap to a secondary without one of these dual function features the Exodia will work again]
  • EXPECTED RESULT: [Exodia will not work if your current weapon is a Quartakk/Kuva Quarttak or Quatz (suspect the issue is with the different firing options when firing from the hip vs zoom).]
  • OBSERVED RESULT: [The Exodia will not work if Quartakk/Kuva Quarttak or Quatz is your current weapon.]
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: [the bug has occurred as host and client, has been able to reproduced every time when those 3 weapons are used the current firearm.]

To even update this issue.
Which I came across as well, in my recent post.
(See previous page, or https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1171888-warframe-revised-bug-report-megathread-read-the-first-post/page/15/?tab=comments#comment-11417848)

• TYPE: [In game.]

• DESCRIPTION: 

Swapping to a different weapon, while using the zoomed-in function of either Quatz or Kuva Quartakk.
    Will result in your other weapon, not being drawn.
    And thus, cannot be used, to fire at the enemy.

As --Animal-- experienced, it affects Exodia Contagion (zaw arcane) as well.
    I can confirm this.

• VISUAL:

Spoiler

• REPRODUCTION:

While using the zoom function, of either mentioned guns.
    Swapping to another gun, results in a hanging animation.
    Similarly, no projectiles can be launched.

• EXPECTED RESULT:

Swapping between weapons, should allow them to be used.

• OBSERVED RESULT:

Swapping guns, while either Kuva Quarttak or Quatz is your current weapon, and uses the zoomed in function.
    Will result, in a hanging animation. And the inability to fire the weapon you swapped to.
    The gun, that is being swapped to, is non-specific.

Only the Kuva Quartakk and Quatz, will yield these results, due to their alternative fire nature.

• REPRODUCTION RATE:

Equip 2 weapons.
    One of them has to be either the Kuva Quartakk or Quatz.
    Zoom in, then swap to your other gun.
    Trigger rate 100%

• TYPE: In-Game / Plains of Eidolon / Fishing
  • DESCRIPTION: Standing at the ocean, on the rock formations south of the big dead fish, with a fishing harpoon equipped and occasionally thrown into the ocean. 
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Fish should spawn in the water.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: No Fish appear.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: The majority of the time, in maybe four instances of the map over two days. Out of ~3 hours total spent waiting, maybe a few minutes total had fish visible. Using Bait did not change anything.

• TYPE: Ingame
  • DESCRIPTION: N/A
  • VISUAL: 
  • REPRODUCTION: Put a Nikana zaw on.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: There should be no phantom sheath and there should be a sheath in mission when using it to attack
  • OBSERVED RESULT: There is a phantom sheath and no sheath in mission when using the nikana to attack
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 100% everytime a nikana zaw is equipped

• TYPE: [In-Game + Chat.]
  • DESCRIPTION: [During Eidolon hunts, cannot use any warframe ablities, toggle chat, launch archwing]
  • VISUAL: [ ]
  • REPRODUCTION: [Possibly by switching in/out of operator mode using custom key binds ?? ]
  • EXPECTED RESULT: [ ]
  • OBSERVED RESULT: [stuck in operator mode]
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: [“Amost every night in cetus"]

• DESCRIPTION: I have been grinding for murmurs/finding out the exact combination of requiem mods needed on my parazon to kill my kuva lich. I have killed atleast 50 thralls and ONLY got ONE out of THREE requiem mod information, region chat says its a bug and I think so too, as it's the same thing over and over again 24/7 and it's ruined my days.
  • VISUAL: Cannot because: A) PC is not strong enough to run screen recording software whilst playing warframe, and pictures are quite redundant. B) The description is self explanatory.
  • REPRODUCTION: No Idea, happened since the time I got my first kuva lich.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: If you somehow replicate the conditions, then you'd get the same murmur result even after killing a hundred thralls.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: I have only gotten a single murmur result despite killing a ton of thralls.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE:It happens constantly. Tried all basic troubleshooting tactics.

• TYPE: InGame Mission
  • DESCRIPTION: Returning Player (low playing hours) doing Archwing Extermination on Venus
  • VISUAL: https://clips.twitch.tv/PlumpSourPeanutPeteZaroll 
  • REPRODUCTION: Wasn't able to reproduce the error personally, but after a few probing question he played the game years ago -- enough to get the archwing, but for some reason every time he went to an archwing mission, he was in the mission map without an archwing.  I did suggest that it's possible the new install (performed three hours prior to that mission run), might have bit errors as his drivers were up to date.  
  • EXPECTED RESULT: player should be in archwing using Archguns and Archmelee. 
  • OBSERVED RESULT: None of the above.  
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: He can reproduce it, but I couldn't within my game.  

• DESCRIPTION: The Arch-Melee blink-to-target function seems to always put me at a range where no strikes hit the target
  • REPRODUCTION: So far this has always been happening, no specific circumstance is causing it as far as I can tell. I'm using the Elytron and the Veritux.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: The blink function brings me to the target who is hit by the strike.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: The blink function brings me a small distance away from the target where the strikes don't connect. Even if I move in closer to the target, when pressing E the blink teleports me backwards to a range where melee doesn't hit.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: This has been happening invariably since the update on every archwing mission I've played

• DESCRIPTION: Trying to break a breakable wall at Sentient Outposts
  • VISUAL: 
  • REPRODUCTION: try break a wall as client
  • EXPECTED RESULT: breaking of said wall
  • OBSERVED RESULT: not breaking of said wall
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: when im client(99% of my games im client)

• DESCRIPTION: Intro for missions (landing/entering sentient outposts basically every transition between levels...) that you get message to skip cinematic
  • VISUAL: see observed result
  • REPRODUCTION: enter as client spam space to find only host can do it and for all
  • EXPECTED RESULT: press space as client once to skip it for himself only, and others if want can see it or skip it themselves
  • OBSERVED RESULT: my warframe jumping like crazy when mission starts
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: when im client(99% of my games im client)

• TYPE: In-game
  • DESCRIPTION: Shield gating invulnerability period does not get reset when restoring shields completely using : consumables (shield pads), abilities (Mag, Harrow), set mods (Augur), weapon passives (Rakta dark dagger), Auras (Brief Respite). 
  • VISUAL: Timer is for reference. Shield gate is active between 18.33 and 18.58 s.
  • REPRODUCTION: Restore all your shields using one of the above methods.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: The shield gate should last about 1.2 seconds.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: The shield gate will only last 0.3 seconds.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Every time.

Archived