Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Revised: Bug Report Megathread! (Read the First Post!)

SilverBones

• TYPE: in-game mod interaction with new status
  • DESCRIPTION: relentless combination simply doesn't add any combo to the counter after the update
  • REPRODUCTION: Use relentless combination and proc slash
  • EXPECTED RESULT: combo counter going up with each slash tick
  • OBSERVED RESULT: nothing happening
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: every time

• TYPE: In-Game, Railjack component stats
  • DESCRIPTION: My Mk 3 Vidar Reactor reactor bonus stat seemsto have disappeared... It was +100% immunity duration after a major breach repair. The other unrepaired reactors still have bonus stats. This was a reactor I had repaired and installed before the newest mainline. Not sure if it is just UI or the stat actually disappeared.
  • VISUAL: https://imgur.com/a/5HEDTjC
  • REPRODUCTION: Clone account
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Bonus stat shown
  • OBSERVED RESULT: No bonus shown
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Constant. Missing since mainline update

• TYPE: In-Game
  • DESCRIPTION: Garuda 4th skill status is broken. After Garuda`s personal bleeding status proc on mob, incoming damage does not interact with the status from the ability of Garuda 4th skill.
  • VISUAL: 
  • REPRODUCTION: Fix Garuda`s bleeding status 
  • EXPECTED RESULT: After bleeding status proc, 100% of incoming damage (depending on her strength) should become as Slash status proc
  • OBSERVED RESULT: skill and/or status bug 
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: always 

• TYPE:In game
  • DESCRIPTION: Forward artillery railjack 
  • VISUAL: 
  • LL4kOy_cy_2Q7P_NlEROV-H8gjm5sMwkOZLXDF62
  • REPRODUCTION: After void hole ends with Deferred rendering on
  • EXPECTED RESULT: No screen drawing 
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Screen drawing 
  • REPRODUCTION RATE:Every time but not always full screen. 

Type: In-Game Loading Screen Tip

Description: Out-of-date loading screen tip incorrectly states that Corrosive permanently reduces enemy armor.

Visual: unknown.png

Reproduction: Load into a mission and hope that the random load-screen tip rolls this tip.

Expected result: This tip says temporarily

Observed result: This tip says permanently

Reproduction rate: 100% when this tip is on-screen, unknown rate that this tip appears on-screen.

• TYPE: In-Game/ melee weapon
  • DESCRIPTION: As a non-host, killing with Arca Titron does not grant Slam Capacitor buff.
  • VISUAL: 
  • REPRODUCTION: Any mission, as long as the player is not the host
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Killing with Arca Titron's non-Slam Attacks grants the weapon Slam Capacitor buff.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Playing as a non-host does not grant the player weapon buff, upon killing an enemy.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: All the time

• TYPE: Mission/Arsenal
  • DESCRIPTION: Mecha Overdrive doesn't take into account your primary status chance over 100%.
  • VISUAL: 
  • REPRODUCTION:  Have a primary weapon with a status with over 100% status chance and have Mecha Overdrive on your kubrow.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: My primary modded status chance is 215%. 0.6 x 2.15 + 0.05=1.34. So the kubrow should have 134% status chance.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: The kubrow has 56.6% status chance which is 56.6 - 5 = 51.6.  0.566/2.15 which is 0.263. So with 215% status chance on my primary the status link is only producing a link of 26.3% rather than the intended 60% link from Mecha Overdrive.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 100% with my test. Doesn't change when in simulacrum and will produce the 56.6% status chance in gameplay.

• TYPE: Railjack
  • DESCRIPTION: radar array doors don't open in the pulse objective.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Green door should open to kill the final battery in the basement of the radar array
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Door didn't open on 3 separate missions attempts.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: It's like a coin toss really, it even happened while playing solo so I know there was no host issues
  • SIDE NOTE: the door bug was also accompanied by operator arcanes not working.

• TYPE: In-Game
  • DESCRIPTION: Warframe always draws primary weapon after parazon console hack. Not what was previously drawn (quick melee on top of secondary).
  • VISUAL:
  • SparklingMistyHarpyeagle-size_restricted
  • REPRODUCTION: Equip secondary and/or quick melee. Hack console with parazon. equipped weapon changed.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Finished with parazon, pull out what was being used beforehand.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Switched to wrong weapon.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 100%

Noticed playing wukong for sortie spy. Secondary is better for my wuclone, so at mission start, 1 for wuclone, then F for switch primary to secondary, then E for melee. Wuclone then gets secondary. After parazon hack, always primary equipped. Parazon has blood for energy, untraceable, and master key equipped.

• TYPE: In-game
  • DESCRIPTION: I was flying around in Orb Vallis in archwing when the host left. After the host migration completed I was flying around in archwing normally until I tried to get off. When i tried to get off the 'camera' wouldn't follow my character and would be stuck the last place where my archwing was.
  • VISUAL: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DbugbskKFz4
  • REPRODUCTION: I do not know if this works everytime but just join a party, go to Orb Vallis (might work on plains of eidolon I have not tried yet) and hop in your archwing. Once you're in your archwing just make your host leave and wait for host migration to complete. If the bug happens everything will look fine at first until you hop out of your archwing.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Me just hopping out of archwing like normal
  • OBSERVED RESULT: The camera wouldn't follow my character
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: This is the first time this has happened to me

• TYPE: In-game
  • DESCRIPTION: Prisma Veritux Archwing melee snapping locks to a point where it can't reach most enemies. Video below was taken with maxed Extend (+80% range) on. 

Without Extend, only the last attack of the melee combo will hit a Dreg. With Extend, each one can. With or without the mod, no attacks reached the Dargyn or Ogma enemies. For Corpus, no attacks reached any enemy (Drones, Rangers, Gox, Locust Drones).
Tested primarily on Uranus/Caelus and Neptune/Salacia with Prisma Veritux, I'm assuming normal Veritux works the same way but it might not, don't have one to check.

• VISUAL:

• REPRODUCTION: Use Prisma Veritux and try to melee attack enemies in Archwing.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Be able to hit things?
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Out of range.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE 100%

Every time I attempt a requiem combo against a Lich since the latest hotfix I can no longer pick up items or interact with consoles/items/etc until the end of the mission. I am able to do everything as Operator but in Warframe mode nothing works. Loot follows me around as if I were in Limbo-land.

P.S. Whoops, didn't realize format was a thing, fixed it in a later post in which I also had more information, disregard this copy.

• TYPE: Weapon Problems x2

• DESCRIPTION: The Mutalist Cernos is broken and applying status incorrectly when stacked for 3 elements. The final element(in this case Cold) only applies to the arrow strike and the cloud/spore itself procs Toxic for some reason. This has been broken for a long time now.

Kuva weapons roll different IPS stats as well as elemental. Is this intended? Why does this happen? It's not even consistent since sometimes the gun with more elemental damage also has more IPS damage.

I just want to make sure these are seen and catalogued for fixing in the future. Or at the very least addressing in the latter case.

• VISUAL: Evidence provided in my previous posts.
    https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1135352-mutalist-cernos-not-applying-all-statuses-with-cloud/?tab=comments#comment-11098257
    https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1154338-kuva-weapons-still-rolling-variable-ips-stats/?tab=comments#comment-11258121
  • REPRODUCTION: Both bugs are easy to reproduce. Just stack elements in the former and get different Kuva Weapons for the latter.

• EXPECTED RESULT: The Mutalist Cernos always applied its statuses in a unique fashion. As you can see the last weapon has Radiation, Viral, and Cold. The radiation is given by the +heat and + electric mod. The viral is given by the +cold and the weapon's innate +toxic damage. The standalone cold element is spit out last and being able to mod in this way is one of the defining features of this weapon. Or at least it was when it worked. Again, this only works properly on the arrow-strike. The cloud doesn't work right.

The Kuva Weapons were advertised with variable elemental damage but I don't think variable IPS was ever advertised.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: The Mutalist Cernos doesn't work right unless the arrows strike the target itself.

Kuva Weapons roll random damage in all areas.

• REPRODUCTION RATE: This is easy to reproduce for both problems.

• TYPE: In-Game / Arsenal
  • DESCRIPTION: A few days ago I vanquished my first kuva lich that got me Kuva Hind with 31% Magnetic damage. I am MR 14 and was still able to equip it somehow (Wiki and game show it requires MR 15) so I started using it. My second kuva lich had Kuva Hind with 33% Toxin damage. Yesterday I wanted to fuse the Toxin Hind into my Magnetic Hind. Reading how the mechanic works I should have gotten max(31%, 33%) * 1.1 = 36% percent status chance in the fused weapon. Instead I got 33% Toxin Hind.
  • VISUAL:

UaqLwpn.png

https://imgur.com/wad1Krhwad1Krh.png

https://imgur.com/9c5rXpf9c5rXpf.png

• REPRODUCTION: Fuse Kuva Hind 33% status into Kuva Hind 31% status
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Kuva Hind with 36% status
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Kuva Hind with 33% status
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Happened only once but I am afraid to try to fuse more weapons into my Hind to confirm

• DESCRIPTION: The orbiters in the Phobos Archwing rush mission on Kepler are invulnerable (they do not show a health bar, cannot be shot down with an archgun, meleed, missiled with abilities, et cetera (melee and guns worked throughout the mission, just not on the orbiters, and I'm 100% certain I was hitting them)
  • VISUAL: This is not my video, but someone else on YouTube that is having the exact same issue (huge thank you to Justin Desilets for the video!). 
  • REPRODUCTION: I ran this mission 12 times in a row, all with the same issue. Twice with Rhino, ten times with WuKong. All using Odanta (15), Imperator (18), and Veritux (16) (plus homing missile abilities). I reached the dock area multiple times with approximately one minute left, so I had plenty of time to get close, aim, and fire or swing precisely. (I was using both aiming zoom and no zoom. I run the game using an XBox One controller on a PC, running Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit, low(ish) resolution (16GB video RAM), two i5-4590 cores, 3.30GHz, 16GB RAM, hotfix 27.2.2.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: To be able to damage the orbiters protecting the transport ships.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: No damage to orbiters, nor health bars, or even the title of the object ("Orbiter") floating above the object.(The title of the transporter was visible, in invulnerable mode, as it should be before destroying the orbiters).
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 100% repeatable. 12 runs with the same issue each time. 

Secura Penta Bug (Jammed while useing Napalm Grenades)

• TYPE:In game
  • DESCRIPTION: While playing with Mirage in ESO Secura Penta jammed. Inspite of full ammo my mouse click does nothing. Other weapons just worked fine that time.
  • VISUAL: N/A
  • REPRODUCTION: I think there is some issue with the Napalm Grenades augment.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: It should shoots as normally like other weapons.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Mouse click just does nothing it's like my mouse is disconnected. But the ammo was not 0.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: It's happening most of the missions where I use Secura Penta.

• TYPE: Railjack
  • DESCRIPTION: Just repaired 1 Vidar Apoc MK II and noticed that upon changing the default Apoc with it, the Railjack/Arments tab does not update the damage stats, instead keeping the old ones for the normal Apoc; not sure if just visual or impacting the in-game stat itself as well.
  • VISUAL: 1.png
  • 2.png
  • REPRODUCTION: Just switch the default weapon with any new one and see the general stats tab, it should be global and work with any replacement.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Updated stats. If only visual then I don't care much, but if it is impacting the stat itself then it is a big thing.
  • OBSERVED RESULT:
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: All the time

• DESCRIPTION: After Ash use bladestorm, the camera is stuck in one position and doesn't move while you can still move Ash around, moving him out of view of the camera
  • VISUAL: N/A
  • REPRODUCTION: Use bladestorm
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Bladestorm to work as normal
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Camara not moving with Ash
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: (rating from 1 doesn`t happen -10 happens all the time) 5

TYPE: In-Game 

DESCRIPTION: Grinding towards defeating my first ever Kuva Lich by killing thralls.

VISUAL: N/A as my computer isn't strong enough to run screen record simultaneously with warframe running.

REPRODUCTION: N/A

EXPECTED RESULT: After killing 50 thralls, I expect to find out all 3 requiem mods needed to on my parazon to defeat my first ever Kuva Lich.

OBSERVED RESULT: After killing 50 thralls, I have only one requiem mod unlocked to be needed on my parazon, aka, same murmur result almost every single time.

REPRODUCTION RATE: It happens always with no stop even after system restarts without me even wanting to replicate the issue.

• DESCRIPTION: Cernos Prime has an error in the actions screen in the upgrade panel
  • VISUAL: https://www.dropbox.com/s/pfazkfu4ubt9mne/20200310015558_1.jpg?dl=0
  • REPRODUCTION: Have a Cernos Prime with no Catalyst installed
  • EXPECTED RESULT: "it should display the 'Install Orokin Catalyst' button"
  • OBSERVED RESULT: The button instead displays [HC] MISSING STORE ITEM with the outline of a gravimag
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Every time

• TYPE: in-game ability interaction with new status
  • DESCRIPTION: Garuda's 4 doesn't cause forced slash procs when shooting a marked enemy with a gun/melee
  • REPRODUCTION: cast 4 on Garuda (even with 100% chance)
  • EXPECTED RESULT: forced slash procs like hunter munition on every shot
  • OBSERVED RESULT: nothing procc-ing besides the weapons innate and modded statuses
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: every time

• DESCRIPTION: Attempting to jump before stagger effects affect warframe completely disabled by stagger effects.  If I fire the Bramma at my feet while jumping, I lose the ability to jump entirely - I can run, slide, crawl, but cannot jump.  Spacebar input is completely ignored.  This effect lasts until I fire another Brammer round at my feet, causing another stagger, which re-enables my jump
  • REPRODUCTION: Very easy - tap space bar - once, or just mash it, while firing Bramma at your feet.  In the interval between the stagger effect throwing you away, attempt to jump by pressing spacebar.  After the stagger animation ends, your jump will be completely disabled - you will not be able to jump, the spacebar input will be ignored.  To undo the effects, fire another Bramma at your feet while tapping space bar, and you'll be able to jump again
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Jumping while being thrown/staggered should either have an effect, or be ignored
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Jumping while being thrown/staggered ignores jump command, and continues ignoring jump command after stagger ends
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 100%

• TYPE: [In-game]
  • DESCRIPTION: [Self-damage changes regarding Nyx's Absorb]
  • VISUAL: [This is where you would add your screenshot or video]
  • REPRODUCTION: [Shooting Penta charges, casting Absorb and detonating the charges within to Absorb the damage]
  • EXPECTED RESULT: [Absorb should accept the self-damage and Nyx releases the Absorb to execute Penta's Absorbed damage to enemies]
  • OBSERVED RESULT: [Penta charges' damage was not absorbed by Absorb]
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: [Same as stated in REPRODUCTION]

This is a 'combo' that only Nyx could pull off. 
I guess you could say it is similar to how Chroma is affect by the changes of self-damage to self-stagger.

But I believe this can be tweak to allow self-damage for Nyx on-Absorb-cast.
I hope this can be fixed soon! Thanks, DE!

Archived