Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Open Call for Warframe Theme Ideas!

[DE]Helen

We have Infested weapons.  We have an Infested frame.  We have Sentient weapons.  We have a Sentient frame.  We have Grineer weapons, and Corpus weapons, but no frames to match those yet.  HOWEVER, we also have Cephalon weapons, and Cephalons are A.I.s that have been shown to have unique personalities, and it's been stated that some of the ones we know and love are the minds of actual living humans, preserved through data.  Perhaps an eons-old Cephalon, maybe one of the first--the preserved mind of a young soldier, whose heart burned with the fiery passions of heroism that only the new-to-war possess, who was critically wounded during the war with the Orokin--has been watching all this time, and as the New War draws closer, remembering the atrocities he experienced firsthand, he decides to fight once more.  After witnessing the Tenno and their Warframes valiantly going forth to protect the innocent, his wiser, more mature mind uses those reignited flames of passion to forge a Warframe of his own.

With the recent addition of the Dry Dock and Railjack, I'm thinking a Warframe with a "Shipmaster" theme would be great. You could design them either as a military ship captain design or go with a pirate design as I'm sure others have probably suggested. As for his background, I was thinking it would be something like Umbra. A captain transformed into a warframe like Umbra was and gone rogue. He steals the ship he was the captain of, indoctrinates the crew and begins assaulting Orokin ships until he's eventually driven into the void never to be seen again until now. Perhaps he's attacking traveling ships or there could be rumors of a ghost ship being seen traveling in and out of the void and it's our job to investigate it. I think this idea would go well with the new and upcoming additions to Warframe and I hope you'll consider it.

THEME SUBMISSION: INUGAMI

https://imgur.com/a/MqoBH

https://powerlisting.fandom.com/wiki/Inugami_Physiology

latest?cb=20120724211454

THEME EXPLANATION:

Based of the Japanese lore of an actual Inugami: a Dog Yokai conjured from a complex and utmost savage ritual {I advise you do NOT look up how an Inugami is made}.

HOW IT CAN FIT IN WARFRAME:

In this game, Inugami can be a Warframe that also contains the genetic makeup of a Kubrow. A Ghost Kubrow Warframe that can summon packs of Kubrows much like the Drakk Masters of the Grineer. Storyline could include an Orokin story about a famous hunter and his Kubrow.

POSSIBLE PLAYSTYLES:

• Ghost Kubrow Pack summons
  • Headshot Support
  • Revenge Tactics, Activating AOE counters upon receiving damage
  • Curse Marking foes
  • Self-Sustain health recovery

This is my first time participating in one of these events. I would like to share with you my humble opinion on my favorite kind of warframe, it's a little difficult to explain but here it comes. A warframe "four element - kind of" based in two chacarters (Aang from the last air bender and the classic alchemist we all knows from leyends who can create philosofal stone). His aspect would be a man with white robe and using his crystal containers as he creates almost all kind of states and elements!

A Warframe based on Symaris' research of species from the Sanctuary. It would be the epitome of all species according to Symaris.

He would work as Excalibur Umbra, in the sense of having another personality inside as well, but in this particular case, it would be another Cephalon built by Symaris since he doesnt trust the Operator's actions to the fullest.

Since it would be what Symaris considers the summit of his research, the warframe's powers will work on adaptation 100% based on the weaknesses of the attackers.

When attacked by Grineer, f.e., it will build corrosive resistance which the frame can use for elemental bubbles attacks on his second ability, shield purposes on his third, and a sum of the both for his fourth.

The bubble would consume the enemy trapped inside while also scanning it (since it still works a Symaris' project), abd that would trigger the adaptation it uses.

Its first ability would be the similar as its second but instead of being elemental being a physical attack (slash, impact or puncture) based also on the bubble it traps the enemy and scans from it.

While in operator mode, following Symaris precepts the frame would always focus on mission accomplishment, f.e. while on a defense mission it would focus on shields, on a survival it would focus on adaptation, on spy and sabotage it would focus on adaptation while scanning, etc.

The new Cephalon can be an old buddy from Ordis from the Orokin era, reprogrammed by Symaris to follow his precepts, thus would spark funny in mission dialogues between Ordis and the new Cephalon. It would also help to explain how Symaris got a hold of a warframe to reprogram based on adaptation, the explanation being the new Cephalom helped Symaris find the warframe once it was reprogrammed by Symaris.

The body of the frame could spark a sidequest where the parts are gathered by the players guided by this nee Cephalon while also traversing to unkown territory which can be adapted to new war and the uncharted places from railjack.

A paint/graffiti-themed Warframe could be really cool imo. My mind immediately goes to League of Legends’ K/DA Akali skin for the color scheme, but that can always be set by the player. 

In terms of abilities, there’s a wide range of possibilities available. You could have an AoE splash attack; you could summon paint to rain down on your enemies; you could have some sort of tag ability that, once attached to an enemy, deals a decent amount of damage to the target over time (good for bosses?); you could just shoot out globs of paint; you could set paint-themed traps on floors and walls; you could “paint” doubles of yourself that blow up after a few seconds; you could “blow up” a “spray can” and create a cloud of gas that deals damage to any enemy within it; maybe you can set the color of your paint to give allies different buffs? The possibilities are endless.

tldr; A paint/graffiti-themed Warframe. Very versatile and brimming with potential.

I have seen Werewolf mentioned a number of times, but I want to expand upon the theme.

One of the coolest Dungeons and Dragons characters I ever made was a Lycanthrope that could transform into a Xenomorph (from Aliens) like monstrosity as his hybrid, bestial shape. His normal form was an assassin based upon Jackie Estacado also known as The Darkness from Witchblade Comics and his own comic stories. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Darkness_(comics)

In his normal form he could use guns and swords as well as his power over shadows to summon little imp demons to torment his foes, lash enemies with tentacles of darkness, step through shadows and other cool stuff like that.

So, based on this above, my concept for a Warframe is one who is suffused with the Void, and can call upon it to obliterate his enemies. As he calls upon the Void, he becomes more and more suffused with corruption until he eventually loses himself and becomes a void monstrosity himself.
The Warframe itself would be fast and agile with ranged powers and powers that enhance mobility while the Monstrosity would be physically powerful and tanky with purely melee abilities and self healing.
The Warframe 1 - 3 could be abilities that draw upon shadowy, void like powers such as any combination of the following.

Tendrils of Shadow erupt from below enemies within range (or out from the Warframe itself?) and impale them, leeching their life force and feeding life or energy to nearby friendly Warframes.

Summon tiny shadow demons that attack nearby enemies for a short time before warping back to the Void. Perhaps this is an active ability, perhaps passive.

Phase Shift himself into the Void to avoid damage and relocate rapidly. Short duration. I am imagining something similar to Wisp's Wil-o-wisp except that instead of sending a projection, he actually phases out and dashes forwards, passing through solid matter and damaging living tissue he passes through.

Whips of shadow lash enemies around him, knocking them back and stunning them.

A Shadow Shield that protects the Warframe from Energy Drain, Nully Bubbles (Give me ONE frame immune to those %#$*&!! THINGS!) and Status (knockdown, knockback, stagger) but not from damage. Damage done to the shield while it is active heals (Health or shields or energy) nearby Warframes but not Darkness himself.

Maybe he spends Health to cast abilities
..... ok, sorry I just thought of something so I'm going to change gears. I like the idea above but I wonder if this could work better....

The Warframe has health and shields but has Void in place of Energy. The warframe cannot pick up energy orbs (no use for them) or health orbs because he is so corrupted by the void they dont do anything.
The Warframe spends Health to generate Void and uses Void powers to regain health but shields are small so really only protect from sudden one shots.
Managing Health and Void is key to the theme of the build. Dancing on the razors edge between control, the beast and oblivion.

Now, if the Warframe reaches zero health it becomes the Void Monstrosity. The Void Monstrosity uses Void energy as its health. The abilities of the Void Monstrosity are purely melee. Each ability costs Void to cast but kills leech health and void energy. Perhaps fallen enemies can be devoured for extra void energy and health.
Void energy gradually depletes while in Void Monstrosity form, so killing is needed to maintain the form. Should void energy run out, the Warframe reverts to Warframe form with however much health the Void monstrosity managed to steal while on its rampage.

The gameplay loop here is to balance Health and Void. If both Health and Void reach zero together the Warframe is downed.

This of course is just a crude concept. Hopefully I wrote enough for people to be able to glimpse what I am envisioning. I hope other people find this idea compelling and help flesh it out.

I say there should be a new Umbra warframe. We haven't seen much of those! I suggest some of these characters for Umbra style warframes: Nekros Umbra, Valkyr Umbra, Rhyno Umbra, and perhaps even Inaros Umbra. Those would be some of the coolest new warframes out there in my opinion. I mean, look at how successful Excalibur Umbra was!

Venia - "The Broken Thorn"

A sort of Corpus-themed "knight" with a sacrificial streak. Venia in concept is a lance/spear wielding frame that serves as a defensive/support type.

I've attached the plot I thought up in part for it as well as powers that I'd had in consideration to help explain the sort of slant I am aiming for, though the powers are clearly up for debate and change.

Bio

Spoiler

He did it. Years and years spent researching the Tenno, dissecting and examining the mysteries of every frame to figure out the secret to their creation and control, only to be presented with the truth that would shatter his assumptions. Now, Alad V knew. He knew the Technocytes were the key even more so now than his brush with them previously. To see what he wanted however, he needed "volunteers". In secrecy Alad V made a deal to begin spiriting away subjects to test augmentation of the virus on, churning out countless new infested monsters, beasts melded with the cybernetic technology of the laborers such as those on Fortuna in a vain attempt to force influence over the rampant virus. Yet it consumed all.

Except one.

Orine Cor had been the wife of an indentured worker within a dwindling mining operation. Originally they were part of the low merchant class, barely scraping by running numbers for an auditor. Though they lived not in great comfort, they at least had the means to support a family, and that was exactly what the two had set about, with a young daughter they aspired to preen, care for, and elevate beyond the struggles they'd endured. This dream failed them when the auditor had a losing streak gambling on the Index, leading him to liquidate many of his assets and sell them off to others, imparting his debts upon Orine, her family, and many others.

The mining operation was bleak, strenuous labor, and for the last year the place had been hitting problems with the planetoid they'd been stripping all but depleted of resources. Planetary instability was reaching it's limit, but rather than workers being recalled out they were being driven to their grave on this desolate tiny world. At first it seemed like a saving grace that after of the collapse of a large facility under the strain of failing ground there were workers being loaded into ships and flown off world.

What caught Orine's attention was that no new operations were being declared. These people were just being loaded onto ships and leaving at the behest of those they were indebted to. For the last several months she had witnessed people of her community, entire families whisked away to some unknown fate. It wasn't abnormal for workers to find themselves at the end of a rope, but this was different. Secretive. Her heart sank deeper when an announcement finally did come. For the remaining workers they were to be divided up, with half of them being recalled to be folded into another larger operation while the others would be getting their debts transferred to another benefactor. This split saw Orine separated from her husband, with her and her daughter  sold to the undescribed benefactor while he was dragged away to continue toiling to his death beyond their reach.

Orine could not accept this fate. Before they were due for leaving the planetoid, she talked her husband into attempting to escape with a few others, stealing a ship and bailing to seek shelter among one of the mythical relays sitting beyond the reach of the Corpus hierarchy. Little did Orine herself know that this was a set up, with another family that had been instrumental in laying out the plans having actually reported it all to the hierarchy so as to secure their own position together , as well as a reward of solution of debt, in return for weeding out any potential stragglers that might pose a problem to the finalization of their operation. The Cor family was rounded up with others and resorted into shipment out to the unknown benefactor.

While some of those who had been taken across unknown distances of space to an unmarked facility found themselves pushed into the same kind of labor they'd endured previously, many of them were put through rigorous physical tests and sorted into different holding facilities. In a slow trickle samplings of people from these groups saw themselves disappear. Orine's family was split up so her husband was working as part of a maintenance crew on an processing level, maintaining machines that were supposedly for biologic waste. Orine herself was shunted into the awkward position of a caretaker, forced to live within a small segment of the facility where she ended up taking care of instructing and looking after the other children who had been taken and either no longer had a parent or were sorted away from them. It was a strained time, as she got sparing opportunities to meet with her husband during the next few months.

She grew to care for all the children at the facility, knowing from the sad news many would eventually bring that their parents were gone, being told that they'd either had an accident or that they'd left the facility for good. It was even more troubling for her when some of the oldest children were called upon to the same fate. Prying as best she could, Orine sought answers to the question around all the missing people and frequent accidents. The loss of dear lives.

What she learned was more frightening than she'd imagined.

All of the subjects that had been sorted instead of put to work had found themselves turned into unwilling test subjects. Exposed to a variety of attempts at augmenting, controlling, or limiting the Technocyte virus. Some were subjected to a variety of cybernetic augmentation in an attempt to push back how much of the body could be consumed only for the virus to take over the cybernetics as well. While most of these malformed infested were flagged as failures the "successes" we no less grotesque, the only purpose of keeping them seeming to be for what minor headway they'd made into actually causing controlled or intended mutations.

They had depleted their "stock" of sorted subjects however, and the workers and oldest of the children were now queued as the next volunteers. She once again found herself in a situation where she could not accept this fate. This time she acted alone and hoped to buy time for the workers and children to flee. Teaching them what she could in secrecy about secrets she'd learned of the facility and how to reach the shuttles, she then worked with her husband to orchestrate a way of quickly alerting other workers and fleeing. Her husband in his time had also learned that the biologic waste being processed was itself actually the virus, and planned a method of leveraging a mechanical failure as a means draw attention away from their escape.

For once, there was hope. When the time came, Orine's husband was successful in secretly sabotaging a generator maintaining a field to keep the virus at bay, allowing it to flood into parts of the mechanics that had no defense against the infestation and consumption of it. With the sheer volume of Technoctye present, the cascading failure put the facility on high alert and drew most of it's armed response and security into trying to protect the place's most vital assets. Many workers and children managed to load themselves into shuttles and bail in the confusion.

The chaos was not to last however, and as the infestation was eventually purged security teams were let go to hunt after other problems they'd become aware of. Namely, the escapees. Orine herself never made it onto a shuttle, while her husband, daughter, and some of the remaining children were the last to leave as they'd been assisting the workers who were spread about the facility. 

Imprisoned in isolation for what she'd done, Orine was starved of food or contact as she awaited her fate. It was only after several long and desperate days that a man finally visited her.

Alad V

He had come to inform her of his surprise at her efforts, and commended her instincts, but otherwise did not appreciate what she'd cost him. Then he informed her of the fate of the shuttles. Many were apparently beyond his reach, and he'd had a lot of trouble collecting some stragglers. This included her husband and child. Orine immediately knew Alad's ploy. She pleaded with him to not do anything to them, but her begging fell on deaf ears as he hand-waved it and said he would be moving her to take care of the remaining children that were recaptured once again while her husband and the older kids would be used in the remaining tests.

She knew she had no choice. She demanded that Alad let her take her husband's place. It was not a rational desire, it wouldn't even save any of them long-term, yet she could not bear the thought of watching as her and everyone else put into her care were to be taken away one by one. If nothing else, perhaps her life could at least be the sacrifice that would let her husband and daughter go. With a cursed grin, Alad V consented to this deal.

During the the tests Alad V found himself obsessing with the same problem that had eluded him for so long. What made the Warframes tick? What was the cause that turned them from some rampant mutation into such a refined machine of war? It was the thing that made him gravitate towards his "successes". Obsession itself. He wanted to explore a new suspicion of his, but as he reviewed the test subjects and workers he had left he found a problem. All of them were defeated people. Their wills broken, desires forgotten as they toiled away hoping their fate would be swift.

Except one

She'd managed to stir those in her care, to instill hope in her comrades. She drove them to doing something against all odds, and he wanted that power. Alad V pressed Orine into a situation where that very will of hers would lead her into his awaiting hands, and then used those hands to tear her apart. Cautiously, Alad V took his time initially augmenting her with some cybernetics as a way to cull plenty of tissue samples to test the virus against. These samples did not provide much useful information as in every case the virus ran rampant, but it allowed him to watch how it'd react and pick the best strain that homogenized with the tissue. When he finally exposed Orine to the virus directly he did so with a small amount. He observed her as the seed of Technocyte bloomed within, consuming her body while she struggled against it. He made sure to talk with Orine regularly in this time, updating her occasionally with snippets about her husband, her daughter, or the other children and show little video clips of them. He went as far as putting a small framed picture of them all near the tube he'd restrained her within. He wanted her to remember why she chose this.

Her mind was frayed and broken, body dismembered and reconstructed with casings of steel around rapidly changing technocyte infestation, yet her will remained. Alad V had his victory.

Health: 150 (max 300)
Shield Capacity: 150 (max 300)
Power: 110 (max 250)
Shield Recharge: 8.0
Armor: 500
Sprint Speed: 1.0
Aura Polarity: Vz5ezJG.png Madurai
Polarities: 1x h9kBogb.png Naramon, 1x 6MofH0d.png Vazarin

Passive

Passive aura that grants X armor for each nearby enemy.

Powers

1 - Ango

Spoiler

If no ally is possessed;

The frame lances a target with their spear, pinning them in place while drawing the aggression of nearby enemies. Any damage inflicted on the frame will be transferred to the speared target until they die or the ability expires. (Alternatively, the frame will leech health and armor from the target for the duration they remain pinned, allowing the frame to regenerate while drawing the aggro of nearby enemies).

If the ability is canceled early while the enemy still has health, will convert a portion of it's remaining health into an area of effect burst of damage.

If an ally is possessed; 

A spectral version of the exalted spear will lance a target, linking to the possessed player and. It will not draw aggro to the possessed player (though it could draw aggro to the pinned target?).

2 - Niteo

Spoiler

If no ally is possessed; 

Creates a short range aura on the frame that grants X armor, removes X number of afflictions, and regenerates health for X over X seconds.

If an ally is possessed; 

The aura spawns on the possessed player instead.

3 - Genero

Spoiler

Drops a glowing beacon each time it is cast, up to X times.

If an ally runs over the beacon they will receive a speed and damage boost for X seconds.

If an enemy runs over the beacon it will snare and reduce the damage of any enemy in X radius.

4 - Supernus

Spoiler

The frame transforms into a spectral version of themselves, adorned in their exalted armor and weapon(s). In this form the frame can fight using their exalted gear, or they may merge with a willing ally who will inherit the frame's exalted gear and receive double the stat bonus from the exalted armor.

Both players must hold (button) for X seconds when standing next to one another to merge.

Exalted Gear

Spoiler

Unique a javelin as a primary weapon with the appearance of a spear, and a polearm for melee with the same appearance.

Javelin

Javelin can be primary fired as a concussive burst of energy. Any enemy struck by the burst will have it's defense and speed reduced.

Alt fire throws it to cause high direct damage. Shortly after impact, the frame appears at the point of impact in a beam of energy to retrieve the spear while knocking down nearby foes.

Spear

Spear acts as a seamless counterpart to the javelin, acting as the "same" weapon being used in melee instead.

Heavy strikes will cause a small shock wave similar to when the frame teleports after throwing the javelin.

Any damage done with the spear will partition some of the damage dealt into enhancing the frame's passive aura effect.

Also bears a unique set of armor/back attachments associated with the frame, conferring a percentage of the frame's armor, health, and shield as a bonus to their respective pools. 

I know we have a sentient frame and i know this has already been posted buuuut....

can we get a sentient themed Warframe and not an Eidolon sentient but one of Hunhow's sentients and looks like one of Hunhow's/Natah's sentients. This needs to be a frame in Wareframe and it can be kinda like Chroma where an Orokin built a Warframe out of a sentient like the Shedu

Theme: stars and constellations

Tentative name: STJERNER (Norwegian for stars), the starfarer.

"In the night skies, the stars shines bright and guide the way. In the midst of battle, Stjerner makes the way."

To celebrate the 7th anniversary of Warframe, I came up with an idea of a Warframe that embodies the celebration of the anniversary of Warframe.

While researching about anniversaries, I discovered that the Gregorian calender that is commonly used, is a system that uses the position of the sun relative to the stars and constellations. Stars and constellations helps a lot in our history, as it not only tells the date of the year but also help us navigate in the night. I find it fitting to be the theme of this Warframe.

I hope that a Warframe that is created around this theme will hold a special meaning to the players and the developers for the 7 year journey we had together.

Name: Gambit (or Straus) 

Warframe who's abilities are based on "gambling" cards:

1. Switch the suit (Hearts - aura of healing, Spades - team damage boost, diamonds - extra shields, clubs - weakening enemies (aura)) 

2. Trump card (Doubles effects of 1st ability) 

3. Flip/translate ( On Flip: creates himself a projectile absorbing field of a little radius. Absorbed damage is trasfered into damage amp for every ally in radius. On translate: all incoming damage is reflected to the nearest enemy.) 

4. Four of a kind (creates a field of all suits' effects) (has a certain radius) 

Passive: You can fill a deck of 32 cards by killing enemies. You get them to use your 1st ability. Plus you gain a little temporary bonus of every suit. Bonuses' strength depends on the type of a card (from 2 to ace) 

Dark/Purple arcane void themed control frame.

Is powerful within it's "realm" (i.e zerg on creep), but can't do much outside of it. Kit revolves around spreading this void and has enhanced/different abilities while within it.

Geared towards being tanky, perhaps some conditional mobility. Generally strong, mirroring what makes frames like Nidus and Chroma so much fun. The void could have a comparison drawn to Nidus' passive, where it takes a while to get going but it's your entire strength when it gets going.

So a big, bulky arcane void frame who controls the battlefield by turning it into their own realm, where they are strongest.

EDIT: Didn't realise the similarity, but Warframe has its own void, which could be the basis rather than its own special kind, but I think a purple arcane magic thing would look really cool.

I thought about this frame some time ago, still think it would be interesting focused on melee.

Warframe: Starkad The Swordmaster (Name of a legendary warrior in Norse mythology)

Looks

Knightly in appeareance, somewhat temperamental in attitud, medium complexion and light armor for swift movement. (we dont have something like a mercenary or templar, Oberon being the closest to it), keeping a strict posture watching the enemy closely as they aproach.

Background

Swordmaster warframe, he trained armies during the Orokin Era, disliking the gunpower and similar weapons and picking out to the more skilled and sofisticated close range combat, master of all melee taking the best of each weapon. Once close to him theres no turning back

Old post here: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/958834-fan-frame-swordmaster/

A Lycan Warframe

1-Intimidate: howling that debuff enemies make then to do less damage

2-Lupus: summon a wolf companion

3-encourage: yowl that increase status chance and slash damage both own and party members

4-Wolframe: Become a true wolf with a exalted weapon

passive: a little increase speed and health in dark places

uhmm...its look like nidus. I think it should be look like cyborge. like half warframe and other part grineers technology and more muscular. His red glowing one eye proves that he suffers pain like anyone dont have. Aggressive nature and can controls its surrounding techs. And in last have a jet pack.🙂

Ability ideas have already been thought about.
But I do not have the skills to design or create skins.

Please contact us if you are interested in new ability ideas.

=====================

And I don't speak English.Even now, I translated it with Google Translator and posted it.

=======================

가스타입 워프레임
체력 : 100
방어력 : 50
쉴드 : 200
에너지 : 150
이동속도 : 1.3

Gas Type Warframe
vitality : 100
Defense: 50
Shield: 200
Energy: 150
Movement Speed: 1.3

1 질식가스 : 목표 지점에 질식가스를 방출하는 투사체을 투척
                (동시발현 투척 불가능)

//개조 모드 : 아군 무기에 가스속성 을 부여 

위력 : 능력의 위력 및 동시 발현 수량 증가
                 범위 : 능력의 범위
                 지속 : 능력이 발현되는 시간
                 효율 : 사용시 소모되는 에너지량이 감소

1 smother gas: throw a projectile that emits smother gas to the target
                 (It expresses only one)                  
                 // Remodeling Mode: Gives gas attribute to allied weapons                 
Power: Increases the power of the ability and the amount of simultaneous expression                  
Ability Range: Range of Abilities                  
Duration: Activated Ability Time                
Efficiency: Reduced energy consumption

2 부패가스 : 인근 적들이 죽은 사체를 부패시켜 , 가스 구름 생성하고 가스에 노출된 적은 적은 피해및 이동속도 저하 

//개조모드 : 부패가스에 영향 받은 적들에 대한 치명타 확률이 증가

위력 : 가스 구름 피해 및 이동력 -% 상승
                 범위 : - (범위치 고정)
                 지속 : 가스 구름 활성화 최대시간과 70% 이하일시 효율에 영향
                 효율 : 도트타입 능력 /사용시마다 소모에너지량

2 Corrupt Gas: Nearby enemies rot dead bodies, creating a cloud of gas, and causing less damage and
                    slower movement to enemies exposed to the gas.

// Remodeling Mode: Increases critical strike chance for enemies affected by Corrupt Gas

Power: Gas Cloud Damage and Mobility-%
                  Ability Range:-(Range Fixed)
                  Duration: Maximum gas cloud activation time and less than 70% efficiency effect
                  Efficiency: Dot type ability / Energy consumption per use

3 착란가스[Mental destruction] : 주변에 가스를 방출하고, 이동시 일정시간 공기중에 남는 잔류된 가스에 적용되면 , 
                적들이 착란되어 서로 공격하거나 , 아무것도 없는 공간에 공격하며 돌아다닌다.

위력 : 상태이상 걸릴 확률 상승
                 범위 : 기본 몸주변 / 범위 확대
                 지속 : 일정시간동안 능력 활성화 // 지나온 가스의 잔류 체재시간
                 효율 : 사용 소모에너지량 감소

3 Destruction gas (Mental destruction): When it is applied to the gas remaining in the air for a certain time when it is released and 

moves around,Enemies are confused and attack each other, or roam around in an empty space.

Power: Increased chance to take over
                  Ability range: Basic body periphery / range expansion
                  Duration: Activates ability for a certain period of time // Residual residence time of past gas
                  Efficiency: Reduced energy consumption

4 마비가스(무거운 가스) : 워프레임을 중심으로 가스가 퍼지며, 일대 적들을 마비 시켜 행동불능
                 위력 : - (위력치 고정)
                 범위 : 확산 최대 범위
                 지속 : 능력 지속 시간
                 효율 : 사용 소모에너지량 감소(능력 사용 에너지소모가 많음)
                 ※ 기계류는 적용받지않음

4-1 paralyzed gas (heavy gas): gas spreads around the warframe, paralyzing the enemies to inaction
                  Power:-(Power not applied)                  
                  Ability range: Maximum spread range                  
                  Duration: Ability Duration                  
                  Efficiency: Reduction of energy consumption (high energy consumption)                  
                  ※ Machinery is not applicable

착화가스(가벼운 가스) : 워프레임을 중심으로 가스가 퍼지며, 화염속성 무기로 공격시 착발되어 가스가 연소되어 폭발피해
                 위력 : 연소폭발 데미지 상승
                 범위 : 확산 최대 범위
                 지속 : 능력 지속 시간
                 효율 : 사용 소모에너지량 감소(능력 사용 에너지소모가 적음)
                 ※ 폭발시 기계타입에 큰피해 및 넉백
                    가스가 퍼지는 도중에 인근에 화염 개체가 있는경우 강제 캔슬 및 착발

4-2 Ignition gas (light gas): Gas spreads around the warframe, 
                                   and when it is attacked with a flame-type weapon, it is fired and the gas is burned to explode.

Power: Increased combustion explosion damage
                  Range: Diffusion Maximum Range
                  Duration: Ability Duration 
                  Efficiency: Reduction of energy consumption (less energy consumption)

※ Major damage and knockback to mechanical type during explosion
                  Forced cancellation and commencement if there are flame objects nearby while gas is spreading

Personally I think a Gladiator themed frame would be AWESOME! we as a community would have so many ability options to choose from, based all on what gladiators were capable of and the designers would have so many different gladiator types to choose from. PLEASE help this historical killing machine enter the game, if not for the theme then so we can simply type in game chats things like "ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED?!" or "I'M SPARTACUS!" I know I'm not the only one who would love this please lets make it happen.

Archived