Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

COMING SOON: Devstream #140!

[DE]Rebecca

1. Will SCARLET SPEAR be a recurring event (ala Thermia Fractures, Dog Days, Plague Star, Acolytes, etc), or will it be a one-and-done event?  I'm hoping that it will be recurring--I think that more of these recurring events would be a positive thing for the game.

2. You recently mentioned in a previous DevStream that you are planning to implement a system that will allow us to upgrade our Railjack components/armaments in a way that is similar to how we can now upgrade Kuva Weapons.  How soon can we expect to see this happen?  (SoonVery soon, please? 🙂)

• Like 2

Can't log in to Twitch unless I use the Phone App. Also can't link my Waframe account to Twitch because it says your channel does not exist.

Can't link my account using any of these. Yes cache was cleared. History cleared. Windows Defender is off. Firewall is off.

• Firefox - Nope
  • Edge - Nope
  • Chrome - Nope
  • Opera GX - Nope
  • Android OS - Nope

• Like 1

Questions for Devstream. 

1. With Corpus Railjack on the way will we see something similar to the crossfire ground missions for Railjack in the future? For example a Grineer Galleon and its crewships and fighters battling a Corpus Obelisk and its crewships and fighters. 

2. Sprag, Ven'kra and Jackal all seem to be getting a rework of their own but what about Phorid and the Sergeant? Phorid is just an oversized charger and Sergeant is just meh. Any plans for those two in the future? 

• Like 2

11 hours ago, n.ull. said:

The naramon Focus Tree has meele Combo counter decay as an option.

I'm aware. We shouldn't be forced to run around with Naramon activated, though, and it's not even a node that can be unbound. Frankly, while playing, it feels like a huge oversight.

• Like 1

the augment mod changes awhile back were a good start, that was where you adjusted the mod for oberon’s 1 to affect him too for example. There’s still some other augment mods that need some touching up though. Can we expect a second round of augment mod changes?

How’s the berserker mode going for melee? Is that the last piece to this melee 3.0 puzzle?

Now that some frames are getting a second deluxe skin, has there been any effort going towards a frost skin? His prime is just a color remapping for his regular skin including those in-your-face icicle legs — also, his current deluxe is almost over the top silly. I tried to play him but I couldn’t get over how he looked.

There was artwork by liger for a warfan not too long ago. Was that a gunsen skin or a separate weapon? I would like a second warfan.

Was there supposed to be another kavat type being released? From the kavat contest, weren’t there two winners? Speaking of kavat, how are the statistics for vasca kavat usage?

Will scarlet spear be introducing the command intrinsics?

Grendle was the most recent Warframe released. I still don’t love him yet. But I could be in the minority. How are the statistics for him or is there anything in his kit you’re looking at?

will corpus liches have a different gameplay loop to set them apart from the grineer liches? Will it be the same: kill a larvling, farm murmurs, farm the Parazon mods, guess the order? Or will it be different?

• Like 1

On 2020-03-12 at 6:38 AM, [DE]Rebecca said:

Devstream140_1080p.jpg
Who:  Rebecca is joined by the usual crew on the couch!

What:  Want a sneak peek at the next Prime Access? Want to learn more about how you can prepare for Operation: Scarlet Spear? Want more information on Warframe Revised’s next steps? This is the stream for you – don’t miss it!  

Prizes? Oh yes! We have plenty of Digital Prizes to give out.

Where: Find us at: twitch.tv/Warframe and mixer.com/playwarframe

Twitch Drop / Mixer Reward: Tune in to find out what you can snag for watching our Devstream!

When: Join us this Friday, March 13th at 2 p.m ET!

Ask your questions here! Thread locks at 10 a.m ET March 13th!

By installing the Youtube app for free on your Nintendo Switch, you can conveniently watch the stream on the Warframe Youtube channel from your portable system!

When are you gonna show us the command intrinsics tree and Glassmaker

• Like 1

Why did you add stagger to certain amps? Sure they had self damage, but it was barely any and if you happened to kill yourself you would teleport back to your frame.  The stagger just feels so much worse and takes more time to play than the occasional return to frame animation.  There are mods for some weapons to mitigate the stagger, but amps don't have a mod menu so we're stuck with amps we invested in that cause us to act like drunk void

Spoiler

children

now.  Any chance of reverting the amp stagger to how it was before since I don't think you're going to add an amp mod menu and amp mods anytime soon?

• Like 1

Really looking to hear what the plan with nightwave is for the future.
Not trying to be all negative, but at this point it really feels redundant to even look at the menu. Don't get me wrong - I love having an alternative to get some of the things I'd otherwise need to use plat to buy, but there are some things that rub me the wrong way, such as Grendel's helmet not being in the rotation, and no backup to the backup plan.

I'd like to suggest that once we hit Prestige of a set point we be given an option to just reset the intermission. The real rewards of the system are slots, umbral forma, and archanes - I'm willing to throw time into grinding for that stuff, but when I don't have a weapon or warframe to build... the credit store just seems to be a thing I could do as an alternative to other more valuable things.

Perhaps maybe just adding more to the cred store (ie. Ducats and duplicates of some of the ornaments, maybe some of the season based mods to add some more things to trade) could fix this. Kuva is nice, Reactors and Catalysts are super, and I can fully understand why slots are intended to be more of a rare reward, but alternate helmets, and weapon skins get collected, and after a time become something no one is super excited for.

Other questions I'd have are -
Any word on that new intro to warframe (the one with that fancy cinematic that couldn't have been cheap to get made)
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand because I haven't seen it in a while.....
Hydroid Prime Trailer when?

Any News about the bug with the Railjacks internal space windows constantly being occluded when in the gunner seat. Image Included Below.

Spoiler

Warframe0020.jpg

https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1173226-i-love-railjack-but-after-16khrs-nothing-in-warframe-has-ever-infuriated-me-this-much/?tab=comments#comment-11412530

On 2020-03-06 at 8:04 PM, GentlePuppet said:

The doors on the railjack. Please for the love of all that is holy make them bloody client side. Make all doors Client side. It's is so #*!%ing annoying when you end up having high ping and you go to run through a door and it opens but it doesn't let you go through until the host says it's ok. (I have satellite internet and I can't fix that so I end up having 700-900 ping. Besides my points here it's quite playable and fine.)

Please please please make the guns overheat bar client side as well. Again having high ping while shooting will make the bar fill up then when you stop shooting so it doesn't overheat it'll start going down then it'll suddenly flare up and overheat anyways.

Please make as many frame abilities client side as you can. I understand there are limits to what you can have be client side but please try. Playing as a majority of frames with high ping is dreadful because it ends up taking time to do anything with them. Vauban for example. It takes me (again I have bad internet that I can't do anything about) several seconds before he'll throw down any of his grenades. It's down right a #*!%ing pain to do.
Same goes for operators. Please making switching to and from our operators client side. Pressing 5 then having my frames slide around the ground for 3+ seconds before my operators decides to pop out is horrible. Then I try to use my zenurik energy bubble only to not have it work unless I void dash 5+ times all over the place until it decides to spawn.

Sometimes, for clients, the gunner turrets will straight up break for the rest of the mission. The seat will become lodged in the ground for the client and they won't be able to use it anymore making it useless. God forbid they get unlucky and both guns break making them unable to use either of them.

• Like 1

Will a Sentient Anomaly Timer be added somewhere? That'd really be great, since it's so hard to find it at the right time, within the 30min timeframe... especially for those with more occupied schedules..

Edit: Grammar

Edited by zsedM