Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

COMING SOON: Devstream #140!

[DE]Rebecca

Oh god she'll look great

EDIT: AH yes, forgot a question:

1. Are there rework plans for Chroma in the near future? It was stated when Vex Armor was changed some time ago that he was slated for revision.

Thanks as always 🙂

Edited by NightmareT12
  • Like 31

5 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

When: Join us this Friday, March 13th at 2 p.m ET!

Ask your questions here! Thread locks at 10 a.m ET March 13th!

Are you sure it's E(S)T, and not EDT? Would prefer to know in advance so that I'm not an hour late to the stream, what with the local timezone not using DST until the 29th of this month.

• Like 7

Progress on the Valkyr Deluxe Skin? 
What happened to the Void for fissures? It kinda died when Liches were introduced and void fissures in the void don't really spawn anymore.
Can the Void be made to a permanent location to crack relics?
Will there be more syndicate weapons?
Would Archwing fissures be a thing you can imagine happening?
Will we be able to buy Relic Packs from Fortuna and Cetus with Standing?
Any news on new deluxe skins?
Any plans on allowing Archwing (Underwater) Mission to be fissures, so the entire planet of Uranus can be used for fissure missions?
Can Lua be Fissure-viable please?
Will Corrupted Mods get a look at again at some point? 
Where is single sword + pistol dual wielding?
Are there any plans for allowing dual wield with thrown weapons like the Kunai, Spira (Prime) or Hikou (Prime)?
Will we ever get primary and/or secondary stealth finishers/finishers?
Any news on the (promised) updates to current boss fights. Mainly Phorid, Sergeant?
Any plan to buff Kubrows?
Is it possible to have us set up the "important" resources that pop up when we pick them up, like Tellurium and Argon Crystals?
Possible to add hours next to Usage in the profile?
Possible to access information about Usage in the last 28 Days, 365 Days in the Profile?
Would it be possible to add mouse over for the buffs at the top of the screen?
Will there be more stuff to unlock with focus points? Relic Packs bought with Focus?
Gentleman a short view back to the past. four years ago, Some Guy told us: "Take a trained monkey, place him in front of the computer and he is able to copter through the void." four years later years later some guy told us: "I had to move through the void like a robot. It's very complicated." And some other guy said, err, he pressed during the mission, I don't remember what mission, the wrong button on the keyboard. Question for you two both. Is warframe movement today too complicated with 20 and more buttons on the keyboard for movement, are you too much under effort, under pressure? What are your wishes for the future, concerning movement, errrm, during the mission? Less buttons, more? Or less and more communication  with your lotus.

• Like 35

Will the shielded Crewships be reworked so only an archwing boarder can take them out? That would finally give the 4th player a role. (Currently all you need is pilot, engineer, BFG gunner)

Does having more converted Kuva Liches increase the chance of one spawning to help you? Or does it simply add variety to the few times one spawns?

• Like 7

The mainline had a lot of really needed changes and I really appreciate the hard work...

But...

Are you really talking about lauching a time-limited operation involving the Railjack while still ignoring the supposed solo path to use a Railjack?

I mean, it was bad enough that DE considered it acceptable to just drop it in favour of a self-imposed deadline, but if it is what it appears to be, we're getting to the dealbreaker stage for this founder.

I put in my railjack work, using the bad pathing and geometry "caves" so I could do everything with my Archwing because that was the only way a solo player could. But I didn't like it, now were going to have time-limited new content and you're still leaving solo player in the cold, not even a preview or taster to give us a chance?

• Like 42

1. Are we ever going to get custom primary and secondary weapon positioning like Melee currently has?

2. Can we get the option to add sugatras to primary and secondary weapons?

3. Any update on the Proto weapon skins that we saw a long time ago?

4. Several skins and armor sets have mismatched color channels. Do you guys plan on doing a review for this to at least make the metallic slots consistent or give us the option to color individual armor pieces and helmets separately?

5. Please let us use Excal Prime's helmet/skin on Excal Umbra.

6. Updates on Melee 3.0/rage mode?

7. When are the changes to pets coming to remove stasis? It is still a big hindrance to using them.

8. Can you please stop disabling certain face gear when using certain head gear on operators? From what I have seen people were way less concerned with the clipping than their ability to customize their operators.

9. Any chance we will get the option to swap out exalted weapon models for their standard/prime/umbra appearances.

10. Is the loadout UI going to be overhauled to show everything that should be loadout specific(Archwings, their weapons, archwing guns for ground combat, operator arcanes and amps?

11. Are we ever going to get a focus dump? Once you max the schools there is nothing to do with accumulated focus.

12. Can we get more Loadout and Riven slots or possibly just uncap them and let us buy as many as we want?

13. Now that thrown weapons have a comfortable timed recall, are we ever going to get the Arcata added to PVE?

14. Can we get mod capacity removed while in the simulacrum so we can properly test builds before applying Forma?

15. With liches being added to the game are there any discussions about a better way to handle status immunity? Making enemies completely status immune removes a large chunk of the arsenal.

16. There are several items that are still exclusive to the chinese version of Warframe, including the Cadus, a chinese exclusive staff weapon. When can we expect these to be added to the global build?

17. What ever happened to Steve's "Alchemy" system that was supposed to use the infested room?

18. Any chance that we will get additional hotkeys on PC? Would be nice to be able to hotkey several orbiter functions like decorating or going to the foundry rather then going through menus.

19. WIll the acolyte and Plague Star ever become naturally reoccurring events like Razorback and the Formorian?

20. Now that they have been nerfed can we get access to the acolyte mods on Exalted weapons?

21. Can a system be added to use excess dirac to bump up Railjack rolls for an increased cost every time we use it? This would retain the value of good rolls but allow people to make steady progress should RNG not be on their side.

22. You recently allowed us to buy up to three additional cosmetic and mod loadouts but it wasn't added to operators. When can we expect them to get that feature as well?

23. Rather then rewarding mission rewards at the end of a railjack mission, can we get them awarded per objective completed like bounties? This would make the 4 stage missions more rewarding and getting rewards spaced out rather then in one lump just feels better IMO.

24. There are several PVP exclusive warframe augments that could be useful in PVE. Any chance these mods will get added to PVE?

25. The prime trailers had interesting lore bits in them. Can we get their scripts added to the prime warframe's codex entries. It would add flavor to their pretty bland text now and bring them in line with other frames that got entries like that like Excal, Rhino, Ember and Mag.

26. Liches still remain largely separate from the game. Will we see further changes to integrate them into the game like liches spawning as assassins outside their nodes or thralls having a chance to spawn on normal nodes on controlled planets?

Edited by xRufus7x
  • Like 30

With Sentients becoming a bigger threat, and a more frequently encountered enemy type, has there been any consideration given to their blanket Status Proc immunity? While I do enjoy the challenge they provide when they show up, they remove Status weapons as an option.

• Like 16