Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

COMING SOON: Devstream #140!

[DE]Rebecca

4 hours ago, Sebith said:

It's not delayed because of bug fixing, it's delayed because of consoles. They just got the update sent to cert, means the update is pretty much ready to ship. We must wait, because... you know... all platforms must start the event simultaneously.

Just counting the ones I remember, Pyrus Project, Operation: Buried Debts, and Operation: Hostile Mergers were not synced across every platform for the event. In fact, the last time they synced everything for a new event was Nightwave, and that was a mistake as we had to go through halfway through S1 before DE had the guts to fix some of the outstanding problems on PC. If DE had just used the PC as the beta test as always, we would've seen a lot better Nightwave S1 than originally.

• Like 1

Any update on the player suggested custom movement/parkour animations spoken about in a Devstream many many moons ago? The ninja wall running like we used to have, a beast like run/walk, Superman bullet jump, maybe even a Destiny style 'Blink' jump, etc. 

Any thoughts on adding in custom reload animations like those rare/secret reloads featured in Battlefield: Hardline, most likely purchasable in the market? I would absolutely love that. I've been playing since the beginning on PS4, so 6+ years now and have been seeing the same animations this whole time. Something to shake things up a bit, interesting, entertaining, etc, would be very welcome. Also, I would suggest allowing reload speed to affect animations but have a toggle to disable reload mods from affecting them in the event they are too fast or too slow. 

There was also talks of custom voice over packs for Lotus transmissions, and now that certain things have transpired in the story, it's very easy to add these in via voice packs purchasable in the market. 

These are all cosmetic and therefore not necessary to up ones game in any way so quite fair to make them all market items but if any could be obtained in other ways, that would be quite awesome. 

Thank you

• Like 1

1. When do you suppose we'll get a vaulted status icon for vaulted relics? The data is already exposed in the cumbersome mouseover+tab menus, it'd be far beneficial being at-a-glance.

2. When do you suppose the in-game market category for Tennogen will be brought up to date? I don't launch Warframe from Steam (As it's rediculous to launch a launcher from a launcher) so I am currently(?) denied access to what has been released in Tennogen rounds 15, 16, 17, etc... The data files are all in the main game client, Why is this information hidden?

• Like 4

Will we ever be able to change something in our loadout while in a mission or will the game not like that?

Operator Melee weapons / amps?

So there is a hella lot of Grineer unit types and a fair few Corpus unit types in the Codex, but will the Infestation and Orokin receive some lovin' too?

Since there is a Damage and on-going Melee rework, will there be other types of reworks being considered in the near future? 

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Sig_TV said:

Will the shielded Crewships be reworked so only an archwing boarder can take them out? That would finally give the 4th player a role. (Currently all you need is pilot, engineer, BFG gunner)

Does having more converted Kuva Liches increase the chance of one spawning to help you? Or does it simply add variety to the few times one spawns?

You are correct - if Gian Point is the only mission you ever fly. 🙂
The misions where there are bases and the likes for primary and seondary missions, people are needed to leave the ship and deal with the interior of them.
Preferably 2 people. Both on arcwing. 
Also: keep in mind not all players are MR 28 and just melt the lvl 80+ grineers. This is always the challenge for DE's, to make content work for all, or at least most players, and not just the high level with best gear.

I am one of the MR 28 with good gear and I still find it very challenging to be either pilot, engineer or "away team".
So far, RailJack is in my opionion quite well balanced. Especially when I'm crew on jacks where the pilot does NOT have Void Hole. I'm kept on my toes constantly with breaches, forges, boarding parties and whatnot. 

The shielded crewships often requires a bit of pilot/Big Bertha communication since unless you sit in the artillery seat all the time or do NOT have the Tactical spycam, it is not always obvious when the pilot has snuck up on a CS and waiting for someone to blast it with Big Bertha.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Oreades said:

I have two Titania questions 

Razorwing Spinout:

Long before self damage was removed Titania suffered from a strange case of being able to kill herself by running into solid objects while moving too fast. Thankfully that was eventually removed but it seems that with Self Damage being removed across the board and replaced by a Stagger animation that Titania has had it re-added in the form of a spinning out. This can be triggered by tapping into any surface moving at even moderate speeds. This can be particularly irritating when dealing with door latency or in a hallway where tapping to move left or right can fling you into a nearby wall just hard enough to cause her to spin out.  

You can use Primed Surefooted to counter the effect however that raises two concerns. That Titania is the only frame that will require a mod to achieve consistent fluid movement as no other frame to my knowledge locks you into a stagger animation simply for moving "too fast" and the second being that Primed Sure Footed almost becomes a mandatory mod and one that not every player will have access to as it is a login reward. 

Any chance of seeing the spinout effect when hitting a door or object in Razorwing reverted so we won't need to use primed surefooted to ensure fluid movement?

Please, please look at fixing this, thanks 🙂

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Goldenrice said:

corinth prime lets gooooo

edit: that gold veiny stuff in front of her left arm could be part of the weapon, attica prime maybe?

Damn son, Corinth already hits like a tonne of bricks! I wonder what a prime variant would have to offer.

As for the frame, looks like Titania Prime, would make sense, given the origins of Titania.

If it is Titania, then her signature weapon is the Sarpa (gunblade, like Redeemer/Prime), and her Razorwing setup. So we'd most likely see a Prime Sarpa as the weapon (though i'd LOVE a Corinth Prime!)

Great work on the last update. I'm super duper excited for the community created warframe!

1. Are you guys planning to make a stream where you talk about all kinds of ideas you've seen people post and what you liked or found funny etc? I think it would be a really fun stream :).

2. What's the next warframe in line to get reworked if any?

3. I love warframe but I get burned out of the main missions so I'd like there to be an alternative that's still worth doing. Were you thinking about adding  new kinds of fish or changing stuff up in how mining/fishing and other side activities are so they feel more worth doing? Kinda how there's floofs for capturing animals. Gotta get that pong on our space arcade machines so I can destroy my friend :D.

4. Now something that's really out there and I wouldn't even expect you to consider it but I'm interested in What do you think about adding stardew valley-like gameplay to warframe 😄?
Something like an enemy free place where players can fish in peace. Being able to plant some stuff and harvest it for credits or for some new kinds of cosmetics and trophies etc. Maybe even have competitions who can produce the biggest space pumpkin haha... Again I know it's most likely nowhere close to the goals of the team but I'd like to hear what you think about it :). I think it would be a great addition to escape to when you don't feel like killing things and just want to appreciate how beautiful the game is.

Love the game and love you guys. I'm really looking forward to any and all updates. The great ones and the initially flawed ones as well. Let's make this game the best it can be!

• Like 3