The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Good Primary for Disruption?

Kebast

Looking for suggestions for primary weapons for Disruption to kill the Demo. I've tried various things, but my catchmoon secondary has been the best option I've found so far. Would like to find a primary worth using as well.

I have pretty much every weapon except the new Kuva ones, just looking for options and builds.

33 minutes ago, ant99999 said:

Best primary - Redeemer Prime

Best secondary - Redeemer Prime

Best Warframe - Redeemer Prime

haha, yeah that's what my quick search returned before I posted 🙂

Thanks all, couple of options here I haven't tried yet!

15 minutes ago, Battle.Mage said:

kuva bramma with hunter mutions? but i kill them with mele much much faster. or just spam 2st ability from khora and weapon doesn't matter.

there are a lot other options

Khora was also mentioned in my brief search. I still need to put some forma into her. For now, I'm just using SlowVa. Oddly, my 6 forma Braton Prime does ok 🙂

2 hours ago, Kebast said:

Looking for suggestions for primary weapons for Disruption to kill the Demo. I've tried various things, but my catchmoon secondary has been the best option I've found so far. Would like to find a primary worth using as well.

I have pretty much every weapon except the new Kuva ones, just looking for options and builds.

By any chance are you locking the Demo Target down with Magus Lockdown from the Operator.

I use Mag -Magnetize (easy multiplier for headshots) usually paired with a Good, Miter, Mutalist Cernos, or Lanka. 

I assume if you lock the Demo Target down in place with Magus Lockdown and take some easy headshots with a Sniper/Bow/Shotgun it should do well.

Another Primary weapon that does surprisingly well is Buzlok.

-Stun Demo Target with Magus Lockdown which allows for easy marker placement on weakspot (Headshots or back of Bursa)*

My personal favorite is Mutalist Quanta- but it is definitely clunky and thus hard for me to recommend**

26 minutes ago, (PS4)MrNishi said:

By any chance are you locking the Demo Target down with Magus Lockdown from the Operator.

I use Mag -Magnetize (easy multiplier for headshots) usually paired with a Good, Miter, Mutalist Cernos, or Lanka. 

I assume if you lock the Demo Target down in place with Magus Lockdown and take some easy headshots with a Sniper/Bow/Shotgun it should do well.

Another Primary weapon that does surprisingly well is Buzlok.

-Stun Demo Target with Magus Lockdown which allows for easy marker placement on weakspot (Headshots or back of Bursa)*

My personal favorite is Mutalist Quanta- but it is definitely clunky and thus hard for me to recommend**

No, I don't have lockdown yet. I took a 6+ month break from the game, and haven't increased my standing enough to get those arcanes yet. 

Nova and redeemer did pretty well. I'll try khora later. 

Thanks

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Kebast said:

No, I don't have lockdown yet. I took a 6+ month break from the game, and haven't increased my standing enough to get those arcanes yet. 

Nova and redeemer did pretty well. I'll try khora later. 

Thanks

Khora works well to entangle and also lockdown the Demo Target.

Just have to recast when Demo Target does nullifying wave/burst/aura.

4 hours ago, Kebast said:

kohm kohm kohm kohm kohm kohm kohm kohm kohm

• Like 1

I usually run any Warframe I am in the mood of using (usually I use Chroma because he is my main for dat sweet 957% Damage Bonus).

I use a mix of weapons depending on loadout : Kuva Kohm, Crit Zaw, Masseter, Pennant, Kuva Chakkrur, Kuva Seer,etc.  Wait, before you ask “WhY NoT use META GuNS, YOU CaN’T KiLl THem OnCe TheY ReACH HiGh LeVEL BeCAuSe ARmOr”.

Introducing... Unairu Sundering Dash and Magnetic Blast!

Sundering Dash on max reduces 75% of the target’s armor permanently when they got hit by a void dash and they can stack until full armor strip. Magnetic Blast creates a magnetize bubble on the target which gives me 2x more damage and less chances to miss my shots

• Like 1