Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kuva lich

Like the others mentioned, join a group, it will be a lot easier. 

If you like playing solo, you have a lot of options, like :

Ash: blade Storm ignores armor and you can be invisible. 

Nidus: his 3 give you 90% dmg reduction. Just use it on the lich and the dmg you take is far less than before. Also his 4 keeps other enemies busy. 

Mesa: her 4, can drop liches health really fast. 

Something tells me, and I don't mean it in any condescending way, that you are under geared. You either need better mods, better warframes or, at the very least, a better build to increase your survivability. You can't be a glass cannon and build only for damage or for your abilities for your warframe. You need a certain amount of tankyness or at the very least, use a warframe that can mitigate damage (damage reduction like gara, armor like cold chroma, invisibility like ash, etc.). You can complete the star chart with anything in the game, but somewhat "end game" content like kuva liches requires better builds. You could tell us what you are using and we can help you improve your build but liches are actually really easy for a lot of players (most veterans) so they are totally balanced. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, (XB1)Dragoneye2018 said:

Can you balance the level for enemies in lich zones affected by lich ranks it is almost impossible to kill my lich solo because every enemy is level 97 and every other enemy is lvl 109, and i cant even kill my lich because I get gunned down by every enemy. Not to mention my lich is rank 5 and hits like a truck.

You are forced to join groups to do this. There is no other way around it unless you want to waste days and weeks to grind it out. 

LIES. Kuva liches are deleted in two hours solo. You don't need a group, liches are absurdly easy at level 5.

... Assuming you have good equipment, with good builds, and a good strategy.

let's go over the problems you will face and how to fix.

1 - too many enemies fighting you.

-CC options like Vauban Vortex, Bastille, Avalanche, Cataclysm, will save your time, and butt, without fail - even if they won't stop the lich.

2 - too much damage being taken.

-abilities like iron skin, shatter shield, glass storm, will greatly mitigate damage. Frames like Oberon and Wisp can regenerate immense health amounts and outheal most damage taken. Ivara, Loki and ash, being invisible, are able to cheese the lich. Limbo's cataclism+stasis will stop all bullets - the lich's included - letting you engage safely. Mag can be immortal if you time shield polarize with shield gating. Adaptation will help a lot in all aspects and greatly improves about half of these options.

3 - everything is too tanky.

killing armored foes requires some tools. You should build for CRIT. period. Lots, and lots, and lots, of crit. This because the lich is immune to status. You should also bring viral and slash options for fodder enemies- this combination wrecks high level grineer. Corrosive+fire or viral+fire are good too. Bring a nice gun and you should be able to kill things even at 0 forma. I recommend also Carrier, for ammo management, since liches will eat up absurd amounts of bullets if your gear isn't modded right. Alternatively, kitguns with pax charge help (infinite battery ammo) as well as Fulmin (infinite ammo). Exalted weapons are also excellent. Mesa's peacemaker does not have a limit in ammo, and eats liches for breakfast. Mag with a crit Lanka and magnetize will wreck liches. We're talking between 1 and 3 hits on a level 5 lich can take a third of hp off of them. Neither are hard to get. Volt shields are amazing due to their increase for critting. Harrow will murder liches if build and used right - insane firerate, insane crit, and lifesteal will erase a lich in seconds with the right guns. Tenora, for instance, is perfect for this. Knell is brutal on liches as well.

if you lack an option for all three situations I described, you absolutely need better gear, and may require a team.

hope this helps.

Get a ult build baruuk. Make your Lich piss his/her pants. unknown.png

3-4 punches ( which hits rapidly and with Baruuks 3rd, Lich wont fire the first moment) and a level 4-5 lich is down. especially if you use the Reactive Storm augment for Baruuk, makes your attacks automatically adjust for the enemys weaknesses.

Edited by Reican

12 hours ago, ryu-hayabusa1 said:

Nidus: his 3 give you 90% dmg reduction. Just use it on the lich and the dmg you take is far less than before. Also his 4 keeps other enemies busy. 

if his lich is dps heavy, even 90% won't do much, unless he is sitting inside his 4 while 3'd to someone. painful experience talking

Ivara or loki will do. Bring your hardest hitting weapon, modded to match the lich's weakness (or mod for corrosive if it's resist most damage). 

Silence your weapon if using ivara, cloak almost all the time. 

Bring carrier with ammo case, just in case you need lots of ammo to take down the lich.

That's what I do, hunting lich solo (never in a group or pub).

On 2020-03-22 at 5:13 PM, NovusKnight said:

two hours solo.

By the way thats assuming you play really good and have everything ready to kill lvl 100s and have a good Setup which i just came back and dont want to take 2 hours i want to kill and get out

Edited by (XB1)Dragoneye2018

On 2020-03-22 at 3:59 PM, VieuxPappy said:

Something tells me, and I don't mean it in any condescending way, that you are under geared. You either need better mods, better warframes or, at the very least, a better build to increase your survivability. You can't be a glass cannon and build only for damage or for your abilities for your warframe. You need a certain amount of tankyness or at the very least, use a warframe that can mitigate damage (damage reduction like gara, armor like cold chroma, invisibility like ash, etc.). You can complete the star chart with anything in the game, but somewhat "end game" content like kuva liches requires better builds. You could tell us what you are using and we can help you improve your build but liches are actually really easy for a lot of players (most veterans) so they are totally balanced.

Thanks and yes i realized my build was one giant flaw