Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Operation Scarlet Spear: Bug Reporting Megathread (Read First Post!)

SilverBones

Type: Reward Mismatch?
I've earned Rank III Condrix Emblem in my Flotilla
Rank "III" = 5000 points.

unknown.png?width=1011&height=569

And it seems my Flotilla succeed in push 100 Murex, but only awarded 2000 Scarlet Credits in the end of the wave for rank III?
Isn't it supposed to be 10,000 Scarlet Credits

unknown.png?width=1011&height=569

• Like 3

• TYPE: In-Game, Murex Raid.
  • DESCRIPTION: Playing normally. Tested multiple instances, with squads, without squads. Same goes for other players in the squad and other squads, both in the same relay and in different relays. Basically, during ground assault, squads are able to successfully transmit kill codes, as shown in relay chat. However, squads doing murex raid (both my own squad and other people from other squads) were unable to receive the codes, with, on occasion, 1 or 2 being received every 15 minutes. Whether related or not, I noticed that after 10 minutes in one of the missions, the game said that my squad had travelled to space, and then even further after, that someone in my squad had joined the Flotilla.
  • REPRODUCTION: So far, going into any relay, playing a murex raid and then deploying an oplink.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: We should have received a kill code.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: We were stuck waiting for a kill code indefinitely. 
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: In the past 2 hours, 100%. Prior to this, I managed to do 2 solo's without any issues. Whether it matters or not, after these 2 solos I hosted a squad and then jumped relays upwards 5 times in search of a relay that actually had murexs
  • Like 2

• TYPE: In Game
  • DESCRIPTION: Currently, Every time I load into a Murex Raid Mission, solo, in a group of friends, or in a public group, I can play for 30 to 40 minutes without getting 9 codes. The first time I did this, with a full squad of friends, we played for 40 or so minutes and got 1 code. The solo time, 25 minutes for 0 codes, and the public, ~30 minutes for 7 codes. Each and every time this happened there were significantly more ground squads than space squads, and taking into account that around 15 minutes per ground mission going solo yields around 6 kill codes, this feels wrong to me.
  • VISUAL: N/A
  • REPRODUCTION: On my end, Every time I load into a Murex Raid Mission. I do have a slightly fiddly internet connection, but I've tried it with me hosting and with others hosting.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Expected to get more than 1 to 7 Kill Codes within 35 -40 minutes
  • OBSERVED RESULT: I consistently get 1 to 7 Kill Codes (and no more) in Murex Raids from 35-40 minutes of work
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Again, simply put, every single time I have loaded into a Murex Raid Mission. No matter what. Massively frustrating.
  • Like 1

• TYPEIn-Game
  • DESCRIPTION: Scarlet spear space operation. I have just started a space mission in solo mode and i see in the relay chat a lot of kill codes getting sent. I don't get any
  • REPRODUCTION: I entered a relay. start an space mission solo. enter the murrex and deploy the oplink.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: when i see a lot of kill codes being send and not recieved i exped i can get 1 within a minute.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: i waited between 5-15 minutes bevore i even get 1 code.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: It happens almost every time

• TYPE: In-Game
  • DESCRIPTION: There is nobody in fortuna or cetus, misions launch fine, but in the base there is only konzu & friends. Also notices that in maroo, after a while people start poping up, and then the skin loads. Also, the Murex is empty for me, I cant do the event. The Murex thing is already reported, but I didnt read about this in other posts.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: See cool skins and that wisp***
  • OBSERVED RESULT: I observed no-thing.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Enter any instance of any bases(fortuna,cetus and reles), except maroo.
  •  

• DESCRIPTION: Was trying to join a squad that had 0 to do with the event, just a normal group invite from orbiter to orbiter.
  • VISUAL
    Spoiler

EOtPHYk.jpglQrhv6d.jpg

• REPRODUCTION: Not having played the event at all for the whole day, try inviting someone to a private squad.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: I should be able to join a squad from orbiter to orbiter.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Was met with error message "You may only join squads connected to your flotilla." If I am not connected with a flotilla at all and the other party is not connected to a flotilla at all, that is impossible.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 100% even after completely exiting warframe (both parties) and starting, logging back in. Unable to join any squads.

Not getting the rewards is frustrating, but this is actually making it impossible for me to play the game with my friends.

• TYPE: Mission selection
  • DESCRIPTION:  I haven't been able to join normal instances of the Flotilla Relay mostly, it just throws me on an empty  instance. Restarted the game, but the bug still occurs
  • VISUAL20200325161553_1.jpg
  • REPRODUCTION: everytime I try to load onto a scarlet spear relay
  • EXPECTED RESULT: load onto a preexisting instance of an operation relay (e.g.: "Scarlet Spear xx: Busy - Murex Driven away xx/100"
  • OBSERVED RESULT: loaded onto an empty instance with no players and no murex detected
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 9/10 times I try to enter an operation relay - no other relays affected

• DESCRIPTION: NO points awarded for completion of space portion
  • VISUAL: PC being dumb, unable to take one before mission end screen goes away to show zero points, but the orbiter console shows Im at 1410 when I have done at least 10-20 raids so far. 
  • REPRODUCTION: Unsure, but its happened to me at least the past 5 runs Ive done, but Ive noticed if the UI doesnt update me that I dropped my uplink and the status of them, I will get no credits at end mission
  • EXPECTED RESULT: I should have gotten points based on what we have done, parts of my group did get points, but I have not as of yet. 
  • OBSERVED RESULT: No credits given at all. So unable to save up to buy items from Little Duck
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: As of this moment, 100%, as its been the last 5 missions, with 3 different groups so far. I cant attempt to host to see if that fixs due to my connection being not the best

1. all fortilla relay instance shows "no murex waves detected" and sometimes it loads after few mins.
2. almost all space missions i have done i didn't get kill codes even if there were too many teams on the ground i even tried to wait for about 10 - 15 mins.

• DESCRIPTION: Squad was trying to join a Flotilla. Instead, each of us got thrown into an invalid instance, but we were still in a party. 
    We are still able to play, but in the long run that was a mistake. Turns out our squad gathered enough points to earn bonus credits, but the people that played from these invalid instances did not receive any bonus at all.
  • VISUALunknown.png?width=767&height=595
  • REPRODUCTION: We're unsure, but it might be due to the instance becoming full WHILE we try to join it. 
  • EXPECTED RESULT: It should have just told us we can't continue, or put as all together in a new instance.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: We were still in a party, but each of us were in an empty, inactive instance.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Almost every time. When it doesn't happen, it's because one of us actually joined an instance, but then is unable to invite anyone to it because it ends up being full.

• TYPE: In-Game, Scarlet Spear
  • DESCRIPTION: There doesn't seem to be a way to join a public group for the Murex raid. Attempting to join the Murex raid just throws you into your own railjack and no one is able to join, essentially forcing you to use premade groups.
  • VISUAL: N/A
  • REPRODUCTION: Attempting to join a Murex raid from the flotilla.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: I should be joining an in progress Murex Raid that's not a full instance.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: I get thrown into a solo instance and others can't join.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Every time.

• DESCRIPTION: Completed two separate runs of 17 Condrix ground missions and both times everyone in our group never got the right amount of scarlet creds after we did the mission, despite the end of mission screen telling us we all earned 2295 creds. Each of us got different amounts but none of us ever got the correct 2295. The leaderboards also reflected this back in the flotilla. We spent lots of time doing the missions only to get ripped off and felt like we had our time wasted, it's very demotivating to want to do it again.
  • VISUAL: None
  • REPRODUCTION: Unsure, this seems to happen to select people and differs from player to player.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: We all should have been awarded the correct amount of 2295 creds.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: I only got 45 creds, the other members of the group said they only received creds in the 300-500 range, but none of us actually got the full amount
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Happened to us two games in a row, so it is likely to keep happening to other players as well. 

• Type: In-game bug
  • Description: the following are the bugs i've seen so far

Relays are all buggy: we can't invite people to the relays and they won't load other players. also when this happens murex ships won't be detected.

We need a consistent killcode flow: sometimes (not in the NA servers, but at least in SA servers) oplinks just won't recive killcodes, even when ground teams are broadcasting them.

Points: ground team earns waaaay less points compared to murex teams, please balance this.

prices: the weapons are a little bit too expensive, please consider that you're making us do the same things over and over again and with a limit of 3 for murex team and 7 for ground team, it's not entretaining anymore, it's just making the exact same thing over and over again.

you fixed the crashes, thanks for that, but you really need to polish this operation.

• Expected result: being able to play scarlet spear properly.

PS: Cataclysm is a cute little void demon.

• TYPE: [In-Game]
  • DESCRIPTION: [OpLink can receive healing from Rejuvenation and Venari]
  • VISUAL: [https://youtu.be/PK2HcrOznio]
  • REPRODUCTION: [Deploy an OpLink, let it take some damage, protect it for few seconds to let it receive healing from Rejuvenation or Venari]
  • EXPECTED RESULT: [An OpLink kept its current health]
  • OBSERVED RESULT: [An OpLink received healing]
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: [100%, it works for both host and clients sided sources of healing]

UPD: Report worked, eat that Venari!
Edited by Xenophil
The bug was fixed!

• DESCRIPTION: Murex mission not receiving kill codes from ground team, this affected the whole relay as I saw others mention the same in the relay chat. There were at least 6 ground teams when I initially launched Murex. Left mission and tried again, same issue. Similar experience toDue to this relay was stuck at 92 Murex killed, then reset. Lost the bonus.
  • VISUAL: None
  • REPRODUCTION: Wish I knew so I could avoid it.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: We all should have been sent kill codes, we could see them being sent in the relay chat. Just not being received.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: No kill codes received.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Aborted mission, tried load Murex again. Same issues (same relay). Had successful missions on the relay previously. Check my logs for others players on the relay which ended around 20mins before this post (Relay 71 I think it was).
  • Like 2

• TYPE: Rank 3 victory payout lacking enough credits (2000 creds instead of 10,000 creds)
  • DESCRIPTION: I did 5 rounds of 1000ish points of ground mission (total 5000~ points), so that should have netted me enough points to get into the top tier for the post wave rewards, however when the mail arrived, I only received 2000 credits. I did receive the tier 3 emblem though so I'm guessing I DID manage to get into the top tier
  • VISUAL7DF58F01407F40980938C7611A758772A7BFB35EEDA067A57D3BD11929018BB5493F853F8B889D9D
  • REPRODUCTION: Try getting the top tier again?
  • EXPECTED RESULT: I should have gotten 10,000 credits instead of the 2000 in the screenshot?
  • OBSERVED RESULT: I got 2000 credits instead
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: I've only gotten tier 3 once; I got tier 2 earlier and received 6000 credits (as expected) I'm not willing to reproduce at the moment because it'll take 2.5 hours to get the top tier

TYPE: In-Game
    DESCRIPTION: Incorrect Rewards for bonuses once a flotila is cleared of Murex ships. 
    VISUAL: None (Devs can check my inbox I presume)
    REPRODUCTION: Play Scarlet Spear and get a flotila bonus (if you dare).
    EXPECTED RESULT: Higher scarlet credit bonus rewards for Tier 2 and 3.
    OBSERVED RESULT: Tier 1 gave me 6k credits, Tier 2 and 3 gave me 2k bonus credits. I have separate messages for all 3 tiers in my inbox now.
    REPRODUCTION RATE: Every time.

• TYPE: In-game
  • DESCRIPTION: I obtained the first position (rank 3) with friends in Scarlet Spear and we only received 2000 scarlet credits (the reward of the third position [rank 1])
  • VISUALgYLzNNN.pngBrfuJEG.png
  • REPRODUCTION: -
  • EXPECTED RESULT: We should have been rewarded with 10000 scarlet credits
  • OBSERVED RESULT: We only received 2000 scarlet credits
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: the 3 friends of my squad also received only 2000 scarlet credits
Edited by Mystic_Ervo

• TYPE: In-Game, Inviting to squad
  • DESCRIPTION: While in our orbiters, attempting to invite a player or accept and invite from a player to squad we receive these messages:
  • "Cannot invite player. The player limit for this Flotilla has been reached."
  • "Could not join session. You may only join squads that are connected to your current Flotilla instance."
  • Notes: Neither of us have entered a Flotilla relay or any relay since logging on.
  • We played only one mission: Hydron, Sedna. After extracting from this mission that I ran into this issue. Exiting Warframe and re-launching fixed it.
  •  
  • VISUAL: Shown Below
  • Spoiler

2G2wjDr.jpg

Spoiler

JJZR3bc.jpg

Spoiler

yrpVBb4.jpg?1

• REPRODUCTION: I logged into Warframe, changed equipment in arsenal. I invited a friend and played Hydron, Sedna with the game set to public. Two other people joined public and we played for 5 waves then extracted. Afterward I could not send or receive invites and would see the mentioned messages. It required logging out and back in to fix.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: I should have been able to invite or accept an invite from another player.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Could not invite or accept invites to squad without relieving Flotilla related error messages. 
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Roughly 1/2 times after coming back from a mission.

• TYPE: [ In-Game, Reward]
  • DESCRIPTION: [Scarlet Spear event. I am no longer able to gain any operation credit since update 27.3.2 was deployed. I tried both Murex Raid and Ground Assault, as host and as client. I tried restarting Warframe three times. I still get relic reward from a successful Oplink defense, just no credit]
  • VISUAL: [Screenshot: My mission summary with Relic reward but without operation credit.]
  • REPRODUCTION: [After update 27.3.2]
  • EXPECTED RESULT: [I should have operation credits together with relic reward.]
  • OBSERVED RESULT: [No operation credit]
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: [Everytime I play after update 27.3.2]
Edited by fgiveme

• TYPE: Time Sensitive in game event that is unplayable 
  • DESCRIPTION: Trying to find a Forltilla that wasn't bugged to hell
  • VISUAL:  
  • REPRODUCTION: Enter Fortilla, view game breaking bug.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Fortilla to be usable
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Empty Fortilla with nothing accessible
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 67% of the time I'd say? Maybe more. I started recording after about the fourth failed attempt. And recorded till we found a working one. Well, I say working it was just broken in a different way.

Can you extend the event's life span till the common game breaking bugs are gone. Or just repay people for time lost. I don't think I'd be the only one disappointed if this whole event was just posting bugs and not getting any of the event items. I've only gotten some by some serious brute forcing this buggy update.

• Like 1