Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Post a list of the frames you feel need a rework/tweak/change/revisit etc

(XBOX)AMONGTHEWEAK

10 hours ago, notHunky said:

Vauban is completely useless against Sentients, which is kind of a major deal considering the New War is going to be a thing.

I use it on the scarlet lance on ground missions. Great for pulling them together for an easy kill. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, notHunky said:

Vauban is completely useless against Sentients, which is kind of a major deal considering the New War is going to be a thing.

It's more a of a problem with the faction, not the frame. Hopefully DE rebalances Sentients once they add more sentient content.

My Top Choices for reworks or major tweaks

Chroma (passive, first, second, and fourth ability rework), Nyx (Complete rework because pure CC is dead), Mirage (reworks to second ability, third, and fourth ability to make them more practical). 

• Like 2

22 hours ago, (XB1)AMONGTHEWEAK said:

I linked your Reworks thread to the OP

Appreciated. I also think you should put link this post on your thread also, there are ppl that still don`t know the difference between a rework and a revisit and it`s important for them to know before posting their ideas.

Edited by (PS4)Vexx757
  • Like 1

21 hours ago, (XB1)AMONGTHEWEAK said:

@(PS4)Vexx757 I linked your rework/revisit explanation to the OP, I don't remember if I told you, so I am writing this again. Was sick yesterday so I wasn't able to be on the threads. 

Just to ask, you`re making a post on warframe reworks, revisits and tweaks for ppl to comment on but I haven't seen you`re opinion on this post. What frame would you like to see get a look at? what would you do? and what do you think of my Ash revisit?

1 hour ago, (PS4)Vexx757 said:

Just to ask, you`re making a post on warframe reworks, revisits and tweaks for ppl to comment on but I haven't seen you`re opinion on this post. What frame would you like to see get a look at? what would you do? and what do you think of my Ash revisit?

My list has been in the OP, but I didn't include details as to why for this particular thread. I created this particular thread as just a thread for people to post a list of the frames they want to see a rework and the threads for each particular warframe is where we can talk about our desires for those warframes (helps me have an easier time keeping track of the suggestions from other players rather than having to dig through all the details, for this particular thread). I haven't had time to look at your Ash revisit yet, since I am on the forums during my free time at work. 

9 минут назад, RRRRRRRAAAAAAA сказал:

I've already thought about improving the equinox... In particular, the  day form requires improvement.

The second ability of the day form generally looks like an undeveloped version of the second ability of the night form. Because the second ability of the form of night puts to sleep, opens for finishing and makes enemies highly vulnerable to damage, and the second ability of the form of day just doubles the damage of weapons and even speeds up enemies!

I suggest the following changes:

the second ability to Ekvinoks day form:

Under knocking down shields have Ekvinoks and allies occur flash in a small radios which knocks down closest enemies and blinding enemies which stood close to the edge of this radios. If health damage is inflicted, the melee attack speed and rate of fire increases depending on the percentage of lives shot down, as in a passive Garuda.

Why?

First, the second ability of the day form is useless! Second, I went by analogy: the Third ability in day form strengthens allies, in night form weakens enemies, the fourth ability in day form attacks enemies, in night form heals allies.But the second ability of both forms is directed at the enemy. At the equinox of the form of the night this ability, so you should make the ability to shape day vozdeistvuya allies.

The fourth ability of the form of the day:

Accumulates damage to the shields and health of itself, allies and companions in the range of the ability, while the health damage accumulates strenuously and when an ally dies the accumulated damage is doubled once, and releases it to enemies. This ability can be used with the second so that you are not afraid to take damage on shields. Damage cut am asking to hand form of night, so as she very well protects, and night form of needs in protection under applying fourth ability to so as for frequent applies its for replenishment health. I suggest you call it Forgiveness and Revenge.

Why?

One reason: it makes more  logical. Because the Night form converts damage to health, and the day form...damage to damage?.. I think it would be more logical if the day form will convert downed lives and shields to damage.

Hydroid - needs rebuilt from the ground up tbh (the corrosive changes have killed corrosive barrage, but it really just highlighted how outdated he was anyway) he’s seriously in critical condition right now, which is depressing because he has mad potential 

Chroma - boring and full of pointless abilities 

Loki - needs modernised 

Grendel - just needs some fine tuning, especially towards energy consumption

Zephyr - totally rework again imo, she’s not good at CC or Damage. Her only use is Jetstream 

Octavia - super strong but awkward to use, and her buffs are just such a pain in the $&*^ to use

• Like 2

Valkyr: her 2 is really the only constantly used skill meanwhile her 4 is too overloaded with too little drawback. 1 has no use in a game with parkour 2.0 (besides very long distances in tilesets, still no use on landscapes), and 3 is remarkably forgettable.

• Like 1

On 2020-04-01 at 2:48 PM, (PS4)Sentiel said:

I'm waiting for Volt to be able to do this.

Electric Kuva Lich has this exact ability but Volt doesn't...

I'd also like a Nyx rework too because I just can't help but like her.

We need a new augment for that.
Then I'm gonna nickname my Volt as Palpatine and use a plasma sword.

• Like 2

Taking this thread down, because making a thread for the sole purpose of regrouping everyone feedback in a single thread is not allowed as far as I know. That's considered as advertising other threads. It's not supposed to be allowed.

I have locked another thread for a similar reason yesterday.

I'm discussing with other moderators about if those kind of threads are actually allowed. If they happen to be, I'll repoen these threads.

• Like 1

Add my vote for Titania. It's really sad that it needs rework at the rhino level, when rhino is an excellent and sought-after frame, while Titania is only 4fun having broken abilities that will never be used to their full potential due to poor mechanics.

• Like 1

On 2020-04-01 at 3:14 PM, Acersecomic said:

Not in the slightest. It only leaves me confused as to what exactly needs to be reworked about her.

The redundancy about having two healing abilities. One of which is never used because the other is just far superior.

Edited by (PS4)LoisGordils

6 hours ago, zhellon said:

Add my vote for Titania. It's really sad that it needs rework at the rhino level, when rhino is an excellent and sought-after frame, while Titania is only 4fun having broken abilities that will never be used to their full potential due to poor mechanics.

Rhino is one of the top blandest Warframes out there:

1. Rhino Charge might as well be incorporated as his dodge, move Iron Skin as his new 1 and give him something new.

2. Iron Skin needs an augment to recast. Something that should be a base function 

3. Roar is one dimensional. A damage buff he doesn't even need to think about using. No synergies, nothing to spice things up.

Edited by (PS4)LoisGordils

7 minutes ago, (PS4)LoisGordils said:

1. Rhino Charge might as well be incorporated as his dodge, move Iron Skin as his new 1 and give him something new.

2. Iron Skin needs an augment to recast. Something that should be a base function

3. Roar is one dimensional. A damage buff he doesn't even need to think about using. No synergies, nothing to spice things up.

Well I meant that Titania and Rhino have 2 voices each, although Rhino is useful, while Titania is a broken frame the potential of which is not disclosed due to the mechanics problems. .

Hell, I hate the concept of a broken frame. Now we will have to clarify that we are talking about the problems of a specific frame, and not about a new concept of a broken frame.

30 minutes ago, zhellon said:

Well I meant that Titania and Rhino have 2 voices each, although Rhino is useful, while Titania is a broken frame the potential of which is not disclosed due to the mechanics problems. .

Hell, I hate the concept of a broken frame. Now we will have to clarify that we are talking about the problems of a specific frame, and not about a new concept of a broken frame.

I absolutely loathe that concept. Hopefully the abilities make me change opinions, but I'm disappointed they went with this

54 minutes ago, (PS4)LoisGordils said:

Rhino is also available pretty early so he's a good frame for new players to get, then move him to a secondary role. I used to keep him for infested missions, but now I only use Nezha for that. Rhino charge passive would be pretty good, and Iron skin being more flexible would be good too. In the vein of Doom Slayer maybe he could have a berserk power that lets him rip enemies in half for a short time or at least just punch his way through enemies. 

9 minutes ago, (PS4)LoisGordils said:

I absolutely loathe that concept. Hopefully the abilities make me change opinions, but I'm disappointed they went with this

Depending on what the broken frame does I may look into getting it, but for now it's another frame for me to ignore. 

Edited by (XB1)Red Dough Boy

1 hour ago, (PS4)LoisGordils said:

Well, abilities will also be offered by players. I think you can see what a big joke this can come with. Either it will be an immortal nucker, because that's what most people want.

2 hours ago, (PS4)LoisGordils said:

The redundancy about having two healing abilities. One of which is never used because the other is just far superior.

That doesn't mean a rework, just a change to one ability because OTHERS ARE FINE! They are very good in fact.

2 hours ago, (PS4)LoisGordils said:

His roar is very dimensional. He buffs himself, allies and other damage that comes from abilities.

As for Refresh, that would just make it an infinite invincibility, what he had before and was changed BECAUSE IT WAS BROKEN.

Messa 1st ability rework:

idea: make damage always store passively without need to activate ability, on presing ability button Messa instantly pop Regulator and shots once with 0,5m wide "projectile" that have 5m punch through. Obviously uses regulators stats and mods

• Like 1