Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Please add new Dash animation to Titania Prime

Deshiel

I realy love her unique floating moveset, but her dashing is regular roll forward which breaks the levitation and the experience

Maybe give her Wisp's dash without the particles for the time being 🙂

• Like 10

On 2020-04-03 at 4:45 PM, xMarvin732 said:

The rolling animation is so stupid tbh, doesnt fit at all to Titania Prime

I call it default because every non special warframe has it. I suspect that they might have scrapped making something for her due to the forced studio abandonment, but like I mentioned in the OP, even tho they are in no position to animate anything new, they can still outfit her with existing special dash animation, like one from Hildryn or Wisp.

26 minutes ago, (XB1)Cash201293 said:

I can say I never seen anyone asking about that. I feel like warframe players are never satisfied. 

You haven't seen enough then, I've certainly seen it asked over the years, and it was definitely reinforced when Wisp got her custom animations and again when she got the melee touch up.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Our team is working on something for this 🙂 

Your priorities for Titania are in the wrong place. Instead of adding this, why not improve her abilities? (tribute`s effectiveness) Here is a post I put up of improvements that each frame can receive. (including Titania)

Edited by (PS4)Vexx757

• 4 weeks later...

Thank you DE, can you also fix Titania getting stunned by archwing collision mechanics when using her Melee. It's the main reason why people avoid using her Diwata because they get stunned/stuck every time. If possible also have her melee blink on the enemy's head, not on their feet, it's disorienting.

• Like 3

This change is awesome, and I was waiting for it.

You could also change moments where Wisp and Titania, both "Walk" like when they are using a melee weapon, or aiming a primary/secondary weapon. At least Titania has feet, but Wisp doesn't, so it looks really weird... and as this case, it breaks totally the levitation experience.

• Like 1

Is it me, or is it just Limbo's roll animation?

It feels awfully awkward and I don't like it. I never had any issue with Titania having the default animations in the first place. Could at least be able to choose this animation set please?

• Like 1