Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Kitgun Chambers

SolarusRaven

I know that kitgun is a perfect addition to arsenal and we will have a primary parts, but there's one question for asking: when will be the new chamber for kitgun construction? Magnum chamber with more physical damage types as Tombfinger' alternative, or Burst fire chamber like Kraken, Burston or Hind. Please, DE

Edited by SolarusRaven
  • Like 5

A ballistic shotgun chamber for people who would rather use a Tigris over an Arca Plasmor.

Some way to make a Sniper kitgun - Like, let's say, a selection of rankless arcanes which add a sniper scope to the weapon (with zoom and buffs based on the arcane).
Alternatively to that - An optional slot in the kitgun creation menu for parts such as: full auto, burst, and semi-auto switch; scopes; secondary fire and whatever else you come up with.

Flamethrower? Eudico has one...at least I think whatever she is holding is a flamethrower.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, SolarusRaven said:

I know that kitgun is a perfect addition to arsenal and we will have a primary parts, but there's one question for asking: when will be the new chamber for kitgun construction? Magnum chamber with more physical damage types as Tombfinger' alternative, or Burst fire chamber like Kraken, Burston or Hind. Please, DE

We are pretty much just gonna use the same chamber and loader parts, only the grips will be different, bigger for being held as primary weapons.

5 minutes ago, Diavoros said:

We are pretty much just gonna use the same chamber and loader parts, only the grips will be different, bigger for being held as primary weapons.

I'm hoping that grips will do something interesting to make them different from their secondary counterparts.

If we want, that's mean WE WANT!

23 минуты назад, 844448 сказал:

What if I told you I made some suggestions, but they drop from many different places? Such as cold based chamber from Exploiter orb, multi barreled grenade launcher chamber from Kela de Thaym, and so on?

We shall convince them again🌚

Edited by SolarusRaven
Not full

4 hours ago, 844448 said:

What if I told you I made some suggestions, but they drop from many different places? Such as cold based chamber from Exploiter orb, multi barreled grenade launcher chamber from Kela de Thaym, and so on?

I am ok with that.

Would prefer something more like special containers, hidden in some places all over the star chart.
For example - There is this one dead end tile in the Earth tileset with a waterfall you can go through, behind it is a short tunnel leading to a few containers and a couple lockers. Could put it there.

Point is to just not have to rely on RNG of boss drop tables to give you what you want.

• 3 weeks later...