Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

April 2020 Riven Disposition Updates & PC Trading PSA

[DE]Connor

12 minutes ago, 1st-1 said:

Yeah.. and where do you see that information in our orbiter ? nowhere, you've to look for this by yourself, so i should've just check everyday through the forum to see an info' about it when it finally came.. but you right, they 'warned' us well.

I also think that it should appear in the orbiter.

In fact, a lot of workshop posts should appear in the orbiter, but they don't. That's how it's been for years.

So, DE warned us about the changes, but, as usual, this isn't a change that is listed in the orbiter.

Until DE ever changes this (and I hope they do), yes, we need to check the Workshop every so often for some possibly relevant information.

2 hours ago, mikakor said:

could you NOT nerf the weapon , paracesis, that is obviously the wepaon used against the sentient? which is the damn event right now? wow. you can't take a more "we go by the data" than that. and these datas concerning the paracesis are literally skewered right now.

You dont need a Riven to use the Paracesis for Scarlet Spear. Also Sentients that have damage adaptation mechanics also have damage gates baked into their health bar. A Paracesis Riven is cool but its overkill and doesnt increase your ability to kill Sentients at higher levels by any appreciable difference.

Why NERF the kuva kohm? It eats a lot of ammo already and becomes useless quickly! Even ammo mutation doesn't help! Also WHY NERF the Kuva Bram? DE, you are making a lot of players upset and this nerf crazy!

Sigh..... DE logic... I guess. "Look, everyone is using bram! Lets nerf it!"

What if and I know this really is a stretch. But what if instead of nerfing rivens, things players invest hundreds if not thousands of real dollars when converted to platinum; you instead just gave every single weapon a 1.0 disposition and just you know, BALANCED the actual weapons. Why even bother releasing rivens for new weapons or for new variant weapons when all you do is nerf all their value? 

3 hours ago, [DE]Connor said:

As a general rule, weapon dispositions within a certain family are still adjusted partially in relation to one another. Otherwise, most base weapons would skyrocket to 1.5, and we’d have a very strange meta on our hands!

I partially disagree.

The whole point of separating riven disp between variants was (i assume) to increase player choice.

I hope the dispositions are at least half of what i am hoping for, otherwise base weapons, 'cause their bad stats, poor mechanics or bad looks will still be forgotten and un-used.

There are too many factors that de-incentivize their use even before their potential effectiveness, namely -plat for slot, -grind, -riven aviability, -kuva farming, -RNG, ecc.

This causes a player to silently restrict their choices in gameplay, following "the optimal way to play", causing boredom, burnout and eventually lost of interest in the game.

It's all in ipotethical on my end, but u shouod have the data to verify it.

What's the point of investing into Prime Weapons if there lesser versions are better? Please, someone tell me.

Myself & alot of people on here have spent a fortune on Rivens & these changes make me regret every single cent that I've spent on them.

These should really be handled differently. Ask the people who spent a fortune on Rivens what they want first.

Why dont u just enhance weapons with low utilization? We like good weapen. There must be some reasons that we dont use some weapens. For example, they are too short, the damage of them is too low, the speed is too slow, etc. It doesn't mean that we will happlily play these weak weapons if you just change their rivens and reduce the rivens of hot weapons. Maybe you can change the weak weapon to be stronger than hot weapon, donnot just change the rivens. We dont like it.

你们为什么不只加强冷门武器的紫卡倾向?我们都喜欢好用的武器。而我们不用那些冷门武器是有原因的。比如,它们太短了;它们伤害太低了;它们攻速太慢了等等。如果你们只是上调它们的倾向并且降低热门武器的倾向以此达到“看起来是加强”的假象,而不是改变架势,改变面板等根本改变没,那我们也不会心甘情愿地玩儿这些冷门武器。改数值这种事情较更改手感架势武器面板而言非常低级,治标不治本。如果真的想让我们去玩儿那些冷门,你们不如把所有热门紫卡都改成0.5,或者干脆不要紫卡。现在我充的不少白金都花在了紫卡上。你们这样让我很难对一些武器的紫卡进行投资,而且相信不止我一人如此。既然紫卡说改就改那我为什么还要把白金浪费在上面?

我建议你们测试人员自己先把所有武器极化然后不上紫卡。把冷门武器的输出调整得和热门武器相似,然后再开始紫卡调整。这样也就不存在什么冷门热门了。

2 minutes ago, Saikousoku said:

Why Reaper Prime? I've never seen anyone but me use the thing. Ever.

It is the strongest Scythe in the game. Heavy attack slash builds for it (and Hate) have popped up everywhere if you go looking. The "I don't see people use it, so it must be unpopular" doesn't mean anything because the number of people you will encounter month to month, let alone those you bother to inspect their loadouts, is only a fraction of the total playerbase. I could go weeks without seeing someone with Fragor Prime, but I know for a fact it's a damn monster of a weapon and I am surprised it didn't get a downward disposition change.

2 minutes ago, ConsumerJTC said:

Wait wat, they nerfed balla? But why?

Only zaw dagger strike. Best dagger in the game. Probably a popularity nudge rather than a power level nudge (daggers ain't all that good since Covert Lethality changed).

Archived