Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

April 2020 Riven Disposition Updates & PC Trading PSA

[DE]Connor

Riven system is already flawed from the concept. It add layer of rng on top of rng. Riven system DOES NOT respect time and effort put. Sure if you count the endo from dissolving, but whether you put 3500 kuva or 350000 kuva or even enough for 500 rolls, the result will always be the same. It's like doing 1000 forma, nothing but numbers to flex on.

If riven stats can be locked or be controlled in some ways, god rivens would largely based on effort rather than some dumb luck.

Think about it DE, riven system is one of parasite that constantly degrading the game. It's developer's responsibility to make the game better but it's not community who has the power to do so, we give feedback, for the game that you developers made, that's the most we can do. Now, it is time. Listen, and make the game healthier -or- Ignore, and let your own arrogance be your downfall. 

Every day DE keep geting further away from the comunity and keep losing the trust of the comunity. Seriously who ever making this changes defineitly not playing the game and just looking at the logs from the game. 

Kuva Ogriss and Kuva Tonkor are basicly useless on high levels (200+ which is basicly you can get there in 1 hour survival on arbitration easly) thanks to that revised update that make all explosive weapons meaningless cause of area damage nerf on them and you are keep nerfing these new version even more with nerfing the riven disposions. 

Why aklex prime has lower riven disposition compare to lex prime ? They literally have the same stats other than reload speed/accuray. 

Why paracesis getting nerfed ? . Ofcourse people using it cause after months since it released first in the game both as lore wise and opposing force wise ,players have purpose to use that weapon.

Besides riven changes turning whole system near a lootbox like system , cause none of the new weapons get the additional disposition at the start and after many players pay thousands of plat to the rivens couple weeks or days later new weapons if usefull they are getting a nerf . It is realy turning a pattern

Please DE be respectfull to the players/customer's time (which is the most precious thing in the world ) cause farming kuva and the whole gamble mechanic may take to much time and effort and keep seeing weapons getting nerfed for no reasons other than game logs is realy frustrating for all of us. 

3 hours ago, Voltage said:

Please start respecting the investments of players more when it comes to their gear. Riven Mods outright take the cake on the largest investment into an optimal weapon setup, and disposition only hurts this from a healthy balance perspective.

This.

Please, stop breaking the old toys we play too much with. 

Please stop making us feel that any effort towards rivens is a wasted one and that all our Riven collection has a 3-month potential expiration date. 

And finally, after all these years, admit that the riven system as a whole was a mistake that needs a "from the ground up" kind of rework.

6 minutes ago, Tyloo.GK said:

What is the basis of this change?  Why change the Skana Prime?

Update 26 rolled out and buffed the ever living S#&$ out of Skana Prime to make it the best single sword in the game. That said, update 26 did not change weapon dispositions.

This is the disposition change that would have happened then if DE had adjusted melee back in October.

I really don't know what to say,if this wil make you happy,fine,i can stop play this stupid game.Because i spent to many time getting kuva to change riven mod!!!!!!

And it cost 3500 once!How many can i get once?1200!And that's one hour!Don't say there's diploid.

Very dissapointed on the Paracesis nerf. could you NOT nerf the weapon , paracesis, that is obviously the wepaon used against the sentient? which is the damn event right now? wow. you can't take a more "we go by the data" than that. and these datas concerning the paracesis are literally skewered right now.

Remove rivens completely. I mean you keep nerfing rivens for good weapons and you keep buffing rivens for weapons that no one else use coz of bad mechanics...you're taking out the fun in everything and just keeps making the game more annoying. Also rolling rivens is already very bad coz of the stupid farming methods and extremely bad rng so what's really the point? Challenge? I don't think so. Challenge is fun to do when you get rewarded with good rewards. #*!% this! Why don't you just ban me already, please!

Remove rivens from the game and actually put the work in to balance the weapons. 
Anything that's good will eventually get nerfed into the ground, it's a stupid RNG grind fest S#&$show and whoever came up with the whole idea of rivens should be given a timeout on the naughty step. 

Outside of really minor buffs for half of outdated weapons, i find exactly 2 cases fascinating.
You seem like wanting to push the 1.50 threshold for max dispo across the board, since these two "utility weapons with mediocre/decent damage at best", both got that slight hit of -0.05 practically for nothing. Even though the nerf is nothing, it is still for nothing.
I mean, nothing really changed much, right? The whole balance thing is still a narrow "data"-view based on usage/popularity.
Then there's people using Miter with augment for Nullicancers or Mutalist Quanta for very situational crit buffs, there's no damage aspect to it, they are not some secret OP/meta or something.

I'm typing this and it checks out - 1.50 threshold + dull usage data, thus making nothing click at the same time, just why? Oh well.

Melee numbers were practically expected, given that due to their "slight buffs/slight nerfs"-policy, some obvious meta melees was not able to drop to DE's desired value at once, cause it would cause an outrage.

Example: If you legit believed something like Gram would survive at 1.44, and now think it will survive at 1.25 for the next balance pass, i have to break it for you then - your overall knowledge/theory-crafting is not really strong or present at all.

Edit: to paraphrase, the melee pass is properly bitter now, due to how inexcusably long it took DE to shape melee into any stable intermediate form (melee 2.99, melee 3.0 + melee balance pass, that's like 2 years+), holding back any melee riven changes all that time + releasing some new melees and primes with placeholder dispo values for their vanilla version (Gram's case basically) or their category altogether (lot of new dual swords (Keres, Krohkurs) starting with 1.4X dispo cause other "clearly outdated even then"-dual swords had that dispo), potentially giving your basic unaware folk some false safe grounds of hope.

Of the only two weapons I care about, the one I already have a Riven for was untouched (Magnus), and the one I am currently negotiating a trade for a matching Riven got nerfed (Reaper Prime)

Why Reaper Prime? I've never seen anyone but me use the thing. Ever.

I can see all the gram and hate prime users crying.

I'll use any weapon I want by the way, don't tell me to not use a certain weapon, that's rude! Riven disposition changes are love.

Thanks for the changes!

Gotta love being the guy that is not interested in all the "meta" weapons and can still do more damage than you.

DE just punish us for liking a weapon and playing the game, they're not going towards fixing the event but removing the fun in the game making some prime useless, this game isn't about fun anymore the more time pass. 

Archived