The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Scarlet Spear Squad Reinforcement Is A Scam

IllogicalLogic420

There's so many vulgar words that I want to use but I'll respect the forum rules.

So, 75,000 credits, to heal only 500 health on an oplink.

Are you freaking kidding me? This might be the nail in the coffin for me. I've had enough of this crap.

First off, you don't even provide proper information for anything you ever release, leaving it up to the players to data mine information and discover it through other means.

You know what would be cool? If you displayed what exactly the oplink reinforcement does, before someone purchases them.

I want my freaking 8 million credits back.

You do this every time, DE, you scam us out of resources and ingame currencies. You overprice everything and screw us over.

You even extort us in a sense to progress or obtain certain thing.

What the hell.

Enough is enough.

• Like 22

Huh? really? just 500 health?, It seems to confirm some suspicions I had when I was the recipient of the support, but hardly saw any difference in the health of the op-links.

DE should consider a new support thingy; Maybe one that reduces the levels of enemies for the recipient?

• Like 3

16 hours ago, IllogicalLogic420 said:

There's so many vulgar words that I want to use but I'll respect the forum rules.

Are you freaking kidding me? This might be the nail in the coffin for me. I've had enough of this crap.

First off, you don't even provide proper information for anything you ever release, leaving it up to the players to data mine information and discover it through other means.

You know what would be cool? If you displayed what exactly the oplink reinforcement does, before someone purchases them.

You do this every time, DE, you scam us out of resources and ingame currencies. You overprice everything and screw us over.

What the hell.

Enough is enough.

Thanks for bringing this up. Hope the DE mods don't take this down.

• Like 4

75k credits for 500 health, lol. I'm glad I didn't bother to help anyone with this system because as soon as I saw the lack of information, I ignored it. 

DE really likes to outdo themselves with these broken mechanics. Warframe is on self-destruction since a long time, we just have to wait until this game destroys itself forever.

• Like 3

On 2020-04-10 at 5:17 AM, IllogicalLogic420 said:

What the hell.

Enough is enough.

I'm actually surprised at how surprised you are. This is DE we're talking about *shrugs*

Immediately i saw it i knew it wasnt gonna give enough health. My guess was 75k credits for 1k health but it seems i even gave DE too much credit. That's why I'm honestly curious how exactly this operation would've been carried out if they'd made enemies immune to cc

Edited by -GeorgeFawkes-
Wrong word
  • Like 3

Full restore with a lengthy damage immunity, also give a few scarlet credits for the trouble. Call me egoistic but I won't help random people when there is no incentive and the effect is so small, also won't expect help so guess that makes us even 😎.

Luckily there are still ways to keep the uplinks safe, not going to mention anything since DE will likely nerf those options (not even joking, just look at Limbo and Khora).

• Like 1

I’m wondering how this all works? 🤔 Why is it 500 instead of a full heal? Why is it 75,000 credits instead of free?

Got the event but friends aren’t ready so I haven’t tried it yet. I’m wondering how this is all balanced. Is 75,000 credits easy to get? Does that 500 add up over time?

Is the intent to have multiple people contribute after weighing 75,000 credits against other credit sinks, and if the health provided was too much would it be too easy? 

Edited by (NSW)Greybones

57 minutes ago, (NSW)Greybones said:

Why is it 500 instead of a full heal? Why is it 75,000 credits instead of free?

Because DE is VERY bad with numbers.

They have proven that many times over, especially with the initial Empyrean Grind.

I love DE's creativity, but their utter disregard for any sense of proper numeric application makes me weep.

• Like 3

Wait, that's it? It's a 500 HP heal? So 75 THOUSAND credits for a 500 point heal on an Oplink with 20K health in a mission where enemies go up to level 200? Where's I put that calculator... So that's 150 Credits per point of health healed on the Oplink. Well, I definitely feel cheated out of my money now. I though I was helping people, turns out I might have been lighting my cigars and wiping my ass with that money and probably achieved just as much good.

*sigh* This kind of statistic is really disheartening, and at the same time wholly unsurprising. I honestly can't recall the last time I played a game this stingy, and I used to play Korean grindfest MMOs. I guess maybe the mobile game market might be stingy to this extent, but still - god damn. For 75 000 Credits, we should be buying those teams a FULL heal on ALL of their oplinks AND resurrecting destroyed Oplinks, as well. I don't care if it leads to begging or whatever else DE were worried about. If you let people help each other for no return whatsoever, then make that help actually do anything, yeah?

• Like 7