The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Livestream Schedule: April 13 - 17

[DE]Helen

Tenno,

Tune into our working from home community streams to hang out with the team and enjoy some casual Warframe gameplay! 

In lieu of our traditional streams, members of the Community Team are broadcasting  from their homes during our regularly scheduled times. Stop by and catch up with us and other Tenno!

Watch for 30 minutes to receive this week’s Twitch & Mixer Drops:

• Monday: 1 x Flower Decanter
  • Tuesday: 1 x Miniature Magnolia Tree
  • Wednesday: 1 x Tarna Planter
  • Thursday: 1 x Tadit Planter

We hope this week’s floral Drops will have you feeling spring in full bloom! 

Join us at twitch.tv/warframe or mixer.com/playwarframe for the following:

This week's Home Devstream has been postponed. The team will be all set to show you what's coming to Warframe in a future week!

[DE]Bear (on twitch): Dev Stream has been cancelled today, yes. Apologies for the late notice folks. We did say that we were planning on doing a dev stream last night but ultimately with some team members being unavailable for personal reasons, the hand off just wouldn't be to the quality the community deserves right now.

RemoteStreamPage_1080p.jpg.2b97d67256e2f

21 minutes ago, Seditious_Spyke said:

UK Timezone's Equivalent

• Monday - 6pm

• Tuesday - 9pm

• Wednesday - 3pm

• Thursday - Midnight

• Friday - 7pm

Thank you.

MUST

GET 

THOSE

DROPS

🌷🌻🌹

I hope you're all safe and sane during this crazy quarantine.

Drops are such a pain, unlink/relink before the stream. Watch it all. Nothing.

Unlink/relink during the stream after 30 minutes watching, watch remaining 30. Nothing.

Remain logged ingame while watching. Nothing.

It's also not like this is all the time - it sometimes works, sometimes doesn't. Why I really don't know.

I understand that the drop is a bonus item but it's frustrating knowing I'm missing out for no reason.

Surely there is a better way? 

20 minutes ago, Evsknight said:

Unlink/relink during the stream after 30 minutes watching, watch remaining 30. Nothing.

It's also not like this is all the time - it sometimes works, sometimes doesn't. Why I really don't know.

I understand that the drop is a bonus item but it's frustrating knowing I'm missing out for no reason.

I have had my account linked for over 2 years and never have I once had to unlink/relink for twitch drops even when watching twitch on other devices.

hace 7 horas, Evsknight dijo:

Well, there's in-game alerts, they do it for devstreams, wouldnt hurt to have that alternative for those who get screwed over by Twitch.

18 hours ago, C0ney said:

I have had my account linked for over 2 years and never have I once had to unlink/relink for twitch drops even when watching twitch on other devices.

Well I'm glad for you but I'm also not the only one having problems, even the DE peeps say to unlink/relink to try and get it working during their streams.

Interestingly I've not had a problem with claiming something from twitch prime though - something just seems screwy 'somewhere' and an alternative method would probably help.

Still having problems with oplinks was in mission where first still problem with march making was on second set of oplink to get kill codes where my oplink was at 17000 and waited for at least 15 minutes an oplink was destroyed because of no kill codes uplinks mission  was a wash spent a total of 25 minutes in the mission for it to be a wash please please please fix this problem 

Archived