Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[IC / Open RP] Treasures of Lua

Psychotoxin

30 minutes ago, EpicdudeX said:

Kacilius nodded. "That makes sense. And to be honest, a Railjack has more room compared to an Orbiter." He leaned against the wall. "As for the peace treaty, I'm not too sure what I think about it. For one, I'm glad I don't have to watch my back constantly. On the other hand, I somewhat enjoyed wielding weapons."

“Well hey I have almost everything ever made in this hull, melee, secondary’s, primarilys, arch weapons. however I rarely get to use them outside of the void, eris, veil proxima, and Deimos nowadays. But it’s enough to keep the skill sharp. My favorites are the Entrati made weapons, they are always fun to work with and always pack a good punch.” Shard pointed to a nearly organized section of weapons.

3 minutes ago, (XBOX)CI shadow2397 said:

“Well hey I have almost everything ever made in this hull, melee, secondary’s, primarilys, arch weapons. however I rarely get to use them outside of the void, eris, veil proxima, and Deimos nowadays. But it’s enough to keep the skill sharp. My favorites are the Entrati made weapons, they are always fun to work with and always pack a good punch.” Shard pointed to a nearly organized section of weapons.

"I prefer using my Stradavar Prime. Occasionally I might use my Tigris Prime as well. But I personally prefer wielding melee weapons. I'm a warrior at heart, not a gunner. I use my Orthos Prime a lot."

22 minutes ago, EpicdudeX said:

"I prefer using my Stradavar Prime. Occasionally I might use my Tigris Prime as well. But I personally prefer wielding melee weapons. I'm a warrior at heart, not a gunner. I use my Orthos Prime a lot."

“I just use what ever I’m handed on my way out the door. Could be a arm cannon of destruction, could be a f**cking stug. I never know. Orokin and Tenno weapons are good for general use. Grineer weapons are good for suppressive work, and corpus are good high end weapons.

But Speaking of arm cannons have you ever tried out infested or sentient weaponry?“

4 minutes ago, (XBOX)CI shadow2397 said:

“I just use what ever I’m handed on my way out the door. Could be a arm cannon of destruction, could be a f**cking stug. I never know. Orokin and Tenno weapons are good for general use. Grineer weapons are good for suppressive work, and corpus are good high end weapons.

But Speaking of arm cannons have you ever tried out infested or sentient weaponry?“

"I've used both Shedu and Basmu. They're fine, but I'd prefer another weapon over them. If you count War and it's "broken" form as Sentient, those two swords are great. As for Infested weaponry, you can't leave out the Lesion. Such a great weapon. Hirudo isn't really my type, but the Mire is nice to use. I've used the Mutalist Cernos before, and I've mutated it into a Proboscis Cernos, and both were fantastic weapons to use. As for the ones I haven't mentioned, like the Battacor and Bubonico, I haven't used them before."

2 minutes ago, EpicdudeX said:

"I've used both Shedu and Basmu. They're fine, but I'd prefer another weapon over them. If you count War and it's "broken" form as Sentient, those two swords are great. As for Infested weaponry, you can't leave out the Lesion. Such a great weapon. Hirudo isn't really my type, but the Mire is nice to use. I've used the Mutalist Cernos before, and I've mutated it into a Proboscis Cernos, and both were fantastic weapons to use. As for the ones I haven't mentioned, like the Battacor and Bubonico, I haven't used them before."

“Ah yes this hive mind here make all sorts of fun things bubonico,aurum spinosa, catabolyst, and some weird cerenos, he also make kit gun parts. Th murex makes some strange weaponry and fuses it to the ship, they do a good job at destroying things but I can’t quite figure out how they work. I usually use the bubonico on Deimos whenever I’m doing expeditions, paired with a sepulcrumn for a good secondary. As for melee I usually switch between a Vitrica or a guandao. Speaking of infested have you ever seen a nexifera, cryptillex, or vulpaphyla? They great on board security.” As he said this a group of cryptillexes scuttled out of a opening in the wall that then closes and proceeded to scamper around the room. 

26 minutes ago, (XBOX)CI shadow2397 said:

“Ah yes this hive mind here make all sorts of fun things bubonico,aurum spinosa, catabolyst, and some weird cerenos, he also make kit gun parts. Th murex makes some strange weaponry and fuses it to the ship, they do a good job at destroying things but I can’t quite figure out how they work. I usually use the bubonico on Deimos whenever I’m doing expeditions, paired with a sepulcrumn for a good secondary. As for melee I usually switch between a Vitrica or a guandao. Speaking of infested have you ever seen a nexifera, cryptillex, or vulpaphyla? They great on board security.” As he said this a group of cryptillexes scuttled out of a opening in the wall that then closes and proceeded to scamper around the room. 

Kacilius chuckled as he saw the Cryptillexes swarm the room. Cute. "I've been on Deimos a couple times. A little too Infested for my taste, but I somewhat enjoy culling the Infested there once in a while. Despite the Infested being a 'consume everything' kind of evil, I like how I can just kill them without having anyone going for me. As for the wildlife, I've seen Cryptillexes and Vulpaphylas before, as well as the Presidates and Avichaeas."

10 minutes ago, EpicdudeX said:

Kacilius chuckled as he saw the Cryptillexes swarm the room. Cute. "I've been on Deimos a couple times. A little too Infested for my taste, but I somewhat enjoy culling the Infested there once in a while. Despite the Infested being a 'consume everything' kind of evil, I like how I can just kill them without having anyone going for me. As for the wildlife, I've seen Cryptillexes and Vulpaphylas before, as well as the Presidates and Avichaeas."

“Yeah it’s a good thing I told my hive mind Beel bub  to cool it before letting you on or you might have taken a nexifera to the head, and trust me it isn’t fun.” A small amethyst nexifera slowly descended from the ceiling comedically wearing a pair of Angel wing like sentinel cosmetics. Personally thanks to her/it’s help I can usually roam Deimos undetected but if I want I can stir up a ruckus.

53 minutes ago, (XBOX)CI shadow2397 said:

“Yeah it’s a good thing I told my hive mind Beel bub  to cool it before letting you on or you might have taken a nexifera to the head, and trust me it isn’t fun.” A small amethyst nexifera slowly descended from the ceiling comedically wearing a pair of Angel wing like sentinel cosmetics. Personally thanks to her/it’s help I can usually roam Deimos undetected but if I want I can stir up a ruckus.

Kacilius tilted his head at the sight of the Nexifera. "What in Sol is that? I've never seen that before." It was rather... interesting to see one adorning Sentinel wings. "If taking a Nexifera's like taking a Tendril Drone to the face, then I'm glad that didn't happen."

3 hours ago, Psychotoxin said:

Thraks would notice a young guy, not older than 20-22 come through the hallway, into the spacious Moon-wing recreational room, with a hover cart, laden with various bottles. The newcomer would give a friendly smile and a wave to the grineer, and pull the hovercart through a small door at the far end of the room.
The young man was wearing casual clothing, akin to something only seen in dated holovids. He had a skinsuit covering his body to his knees and elbows, above which he wore large baggy shorts with oversized pockets. He also wore a very light button-up t-shirt with a flower pattern in savoy blue and white colors. He himself was somehow both pale-ish and lightly tan, with grayish hair, and steel gray eyes.

The technician, North, quickly got hold of Evie, and guided the construct to the moon side rec room. The resident mechanic of the resort was a bit on the elderly side with already silvered beard and hair, and wore an outfit clearly stylised after a Vauban suit. He seemed to constantly have a kindly smile, and his bushy beard and almost unkempt hair did well to hide his facial features, aside from the smile.

"Alright, well, Ash told me that you have no preference regarding the environment, but I can't leave it a mess for our guest. So, what can ol` North set up for ya?"

Thraks would also notice the pair enter the rec room, and approach one of the split panels along the inner walls, opposite of the windows lining the outer wall.

Evie would notice that the panel covered a small room, with a docking station, that was neatly hidden from prying eyes.

"Also, this here system locks from the inside, via a command on the console. Even if yer a fine and dandy program, you might still want a bit of physical privacy." The Vauban smiled.

Thraks didn't flinch at the sudden appearance of the young looking guy, cause of past experience in barracks, but on the other hand, he wouldn't mind trying out at least one of the bottles that the young lad had with him on a hover cart. He would walk toward the dart board, put away the mini-glaives at the tray on the dart board to then casually wander toward the young lad with a curious look on his unmasked mug.

"Young one, what do you have on that hover cart, if I may ask?" he would ask, looking at the various bottles with his hands behind his back, trying to see if he recognized any of the bottles. While the grineer didn't have a lot of good options in terms of drinks, there were some he liked, even if said liquid looked bad, but thankfully it didn't taste bad.

He gave a simple nod to the pair that entered the rec room before he resumed to inspect the bottles by looking at them.

((Woo, social activity :P ))

11 hours ago, EpicdudeX said:

Kacilius tilted his head at the sight of the Nexifera. "What in Sol is that? I've never seen that before." It was rather... interesting to see one adorning Sentinel wings. "If taking a Nexifera's like taking a Tendril Drone to the face, then I'm glad that didn't happen."

“This is worse like a hammer to the face. Gotta look for green puddles when searching Deimos caves.

1 hour ago, (XBOX)CI shadow2397 said:

“This is worse like a hammer to the face. Gotta look for green puddles when searching Deimos caves.

"Green puddles, eh? I'll keep an eye out for those the next time I'm on the Drift." Kacilius eyed over the room again. "What else do you have on this Railjack?"

25 minutes ago, EpicdudeX said:

"Green puddles, eh? I'll keep an eye out for those the next time I'm on the Drift." Kacilius eyed over the room again. "What else do you have on this Railjack?"

“What else? Depends on what your looking for, I have a lot of things for everywhere either laying about or in storage. So what exactly do you want to see?”

10 minutes ago, (XBOX)CI shadow2397 said:

“What else? Depends on what your looking for, I have a lot of things for everywhere either laying about or in storage. So what exactly do you want to see?”

Kacilius rubbed his chin. "Not sure, to be honest. Have anything else that's interesting?" What am I interested in other than weaponry, anyway? "What's onboard that's non-weapon related? I somewhat want to relax than talk about warfare."

29 minutes ago, EpicdudeX said:

Kacilius rubbed his chin. "Not sure, to be honest. Have anything else that's interesting?" What am I interested in other than weaponry, anyway? "What's onboard that's non-weapon related? I somewhat want to relax than talk about warfare."

“I mean I have Orokin hybrid invention lab Upstairs.” He rubbed his head. “But it’s back by the reliquary drive, where a certain pest like to show up and bug me.”

10 minutes ago, (XBOX)CI shadow2397 said:

“I mean I have Orokin hybrid invention lab Upstairs.” He rubbed his head. “But it’s back by the reliquary drive, where a certain pest like to show up and bug me.”

"The Man in the Wall. I absolutely hate it when he shows up and scares me. Luckily, I haven't seen him in a while. Unluckily, that means I'm probably going to blow a hole in the hull the next time he shows up."

((Would Wally fit in this? Cause he is related to Operators, and those don't exist in this roleplay.))

58 minutes ago, EpicdudeX said:

"The Man in the Wall. I absolutely hate it when he shows up and scares me. Luckily, I haven't seen him in a while. Unluckily, that means I'm probably going to blow a hole in the hull the next time he shows up."

((Would Wally fit in this? Cause he is related to Operators, and those don't exist in this roleplay.))

(I mean the void does and he is the void so I assume it’s fine) “whatever he usually only shows up when I trying to do something important so it should be fine, anyways follow me.” Shard started to walk towards the upper deck.

11 minutes ago, (XBOX)CI shadow2397 said:

(I mean the void does and he is the void so I assume it’s fine) “whatever he usually only shows up when I trying to do something important so it should be fine, anyways follow me.” Shard started to walk towards the upper deck.

Kacilius followed Shard up to the upper deck. "Are we heading to your Orokin lab?" If he shows up again, I am going to lose it.

1 hour ago, EpicdudeX said:

Kacilius followed Shard up to the upper deck. "Are we heading to your Orokin lab?" If he shows up again, I am going to lose it.

Unlocking the door he stepped into the room. In the corner one of the deployment racks had been converted into a work space, there was a desk made of sentient/orokin material that seemed to be in a constant state of flux. Constantly changing shape singly in a constant state of self improvement. “Well here we are.” Shard walked over and kicked his reliquary drive earning a tap from the finger inside. A aboroflora tendril extended ito what looked like some sort of forge machine and powered it on. From the ceiling a projection of a rather grumpy and rather robotic female appeared in the room.

1 hour ago, (XBOX)CI shadow2397 said:

Unlocking the door he stepped into the room. In the corner one of the deployment racks had been converted into a work space, there was a desk made of sentient/orokin material that seemed to be in a constant state of flux. Constantly changing shape singly in a constant state of self improvement. “Well here we are.” Shard walked over and kicked his reliquary drive earning a tap from the finger inside. A aboroflora tendril extended ito what looked like some sort of forge machine and powered it on. From the ceiling a projection of a rather grumpy and rather robotic female appeared in the room.

The Sentient/Orokin material mesmerized Kacilius. He nearly touched it when the female projection appeared, starling him and causing his arm to plunge into the material.

53 minutes ago, EpicdudeX said:

The Sentient/Orokin material mesmerized Kacilius. He nearly touched it when the female projection appeared, starling him and causing his arm to plunge into the material.

The projection appeared a be a girl in her mid teens. She swiped her hand and ejected the foreign hand before turning to complain and scream and shard like an angry child. 

15 minutes ago, (XBOX)CI shadow2397 said:

The projection appeared a be a girl in her mid teens. She swiped her hand and ejected the foreign hand before turning to complain and scream and shard like an angry child. 

"AHHHHHHWHATDIDIDO?!?!?!?" Kacilius screamed as he threw himself away from what he now realized to be the "body" of the projection. He scrambled away from the projection as quickly as he could, panting.

2 hours ago, EpicdudeX said:

"AHHHHHHWHATDIDIDO?!?!?!?" Kacilius screamed as he threw himself away from what he now realized to be the "body" of the projection. He scrambled away from the projection as quickly as he could, panting.

The projection continued to wail and complain before resorting to simply beating on shards chest like a kid having a temper tantrum 

2 hours ago, (XBOX)CI shadow2397 said:

The projection continued to wail and complain before resorting to simply beating on shards chest like a kid having a temper tantrum 

Kacilius watched silently as the projection kept wailing. What in Tau just happened... "Uh... Shard, who is that, and what is happening?"

42 minutes ago, EpicdudeX said:

Kacilius watched silently as the projection kept wailing. What in Tau just happened... "Uh... Shard, who is that, and what is happening?"

Shard grabbed the projection by its “head” and held it away for him to speak. “This would be that murex I kid— employed here. Unfortunately for me it has taken on the form of my sister in her younger years before she got to her current employment. Apparently “she” is upset because one of the nexiferas broke something important and I went off on vacation and left it here with the other two with nothing to do.” He casually explained. “That thing you suck yourself hand in would be her self improvement matrix, basically a blob who knows what of constantly self adapting and improving. It what makes the ship so strong along with assistance of the other two. I also use it to create fun creations by sticking stuff into it and then rebuilding on that table over there. Last week I made this really fun mini Tunguska cannon thing. Of course I... accidentally blew a hole through the hull of some poor grinners ship but I was able to repair it before they noticed anything was amiss.”

12 minutes ago, (XBOX)CI shadow2397 said:

Shard grabbed the projection by its “head” and held it away for him to speak. “This would be that murex I kid— employed here. Unfortunately for me it has taken on the form of my sister in her younger years before she got to her current employment. Apparently “she” is upset because one of the nexiferas broke something important and I went off on vacation and left it here with the other two with nothing to do.” He casually explained. “That thing you suck yourself hand in would be her self improvement matrix, basically a blob who knows what of constantly self adapting and improving. It what makes the ship so strong along with assistance of the other two. I also use it to create fun creations by sticking stuff into it and then rebuilding on that table over there. Last week I made this really fun mini Tunguska cannon thing. Of course I... accidentally blew a hole through the hull of some poor grinners ship but I was able to repair it before they noticed anything was amiss.”

Kacilius quickly flailed his arm to try getting the feeling of touching Sentient material. "Well... that explains the Sentient/Orokin appearance." I assume he was about to say "kidnap", but it's not my business. "She's rather... interesting. Having a Murex definitely opens up a lot of opportunities."

Archived