Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[IC / Open RP] Treasures of Lua

Psychotoxin

10 minutes ago, WolfmanX9 said:

"Probably, but I'm no scientist, so I will let those who are more qualified talk about theories and so on" 

He then remember something as his face seemed to show that quite well.

"I never introduced myself, didn't I? How rude of me. I'm Thraks Dhraga, member of Steel Meridian and Ostron. Have you been to the town of Cetus? Nice place with nice people, even though I had to earn their trust because of previous grineer...issues on the plains. Hear that the plains occasionally gets invaded by the infested now and then, but thanks to the Tenno, they repel it before things get worse for the people of Cetus"

"Merokar Treek, freelance psychologist. I do not take offense from you not introducing yourself in first place. Many of the people I offer my services to, prefer to stay anonymous and if it means keeping even their name secret. I do not mind as long as I can help the individual and this understands what is required for that. As I already said, I have nothing against it' Radou said in semi professional manner he has remained stoic up to this point 'I work for two months and third is,one I take break from work. Third month of the cycle started and I needed to take a break, so I don't stress myself mentally too much' Radou said but this time speaking in much more mentally exhausted manner mostly because of his work though to extent that he is showing it now.

On 2020-08-18 at 4:54 PM, AlendasNaro said:

"Merokar Treek, freelance psychologist. I do not take offense from you not introducing yourself in first place. Many of the people I offer my services to, prefer to stay anonymous and if it means keeping even their name secret. I do not mind as long as I can help the individual and this understands what is required for that. As I already said, I have nothing against it' Radou said in semi professional manner he has remained stoic up to this point 'I work for two months and third is,one I take break from work. Third month of the cycle started and I needed to take a break, so I don't stress myself mentally too much' Radou said but this time speaking in much more mentally exhausted manner mostly because of his work though to extent that he is showing it now.

This concerned Thraks a bit, that Radou seemed to be exhausted.

"Are you ok? You look like you need to rest. Feel free to take a seat on this park bench, there's still some space on it, despite me wearing my armour. Although on second though, I should probably not wear it as I'm positive that nothing dangerous will happen in this resort. Guess old habits stick with one, right?" he laughed a bit to himself.

19 minutes ago, WolfmanX9 said:

This concerned Thraks a bit, that Radou seemed to be exhausted.

"Are you ok? You look like you need to rest. Feel free to take a seat on this park bench, there's still some space on it, despite me wearing my armour. Although on second though, I should probably not wear it as I'm positive that nothing dangerous will happen in this resort. Guess old habits stick with one, right?" he laughed a bit to himself.

"I am fine mostly just mentally exhausted, all the traveling, keeping paperwork up to date, dealing with questioning sessions and all other security necessities. Stress of all that will slowly erode away some of the willpower. Few nights of proper sleep will help on this and focusing on something else except the work' Radou said tone changes back to relaxed towards to the end. "I do not mind your armor at all. What we wear can be taken as a silent statement of who we are, what can be expected and how we live. Act how you feel comfortable to act but do remember where you are will need to be kept in mind though" Radou said, speaking in relaxed manner.

On 2020-08-23 at 3:19 AM, AlendasNaro said:

"I am fine mostly just mentally exhausted, all the traveling, keeping paperwork up to date, dealing with questioning sessions and all other security necessities. Stress of all that will slowly erode away some of the willpower. Few nights of proper sleep will help on this and focusing on something else except the work' Radou said tone changes back to relaxed towards to the end. "I do not mind your armor at all. What we wear can be taken as a silent statement of who we are, what can be expected and how we live. Act how you feel comfortable to act but do remember where you are will need to be kept in mind though" Radou said, speaking in relaxed manner.

Thraks would then stand up from the park bench, followed by moving his limbs a bit

"In any case, I'm going to take a stroll around this resort. While this park is pretty to look at, I can't be here all day and do nothing. Does the concept of time even exist on the moon? No matter, it's been nice having a chat with you"

7 hours ago, WolfmanX9 said:

Thraks would then stand up from the park bench, followed by moving his limbs a bit

"In any case, I'm going to take a stroll around this resort. While this park is pretty to look at, I can't be here all day and do nothing. Does the concept of time even exist on the moon? No matter, it's been nice having a chat with you"

"We had quite fine conversation... *his communicator beeps* Excellent timing..." Radou said first with slight happiness but after his smart pad beeped he sounded slightly frustrated. He pulled out his machine for communication looking like phone and pad hybrid. "Hmm... Deimos... Has become an infested hellscape it seems... Quite thankful of the fact that I am not needed there" Radou said in tone indicating some level of interest and turned his attention back to Thraks "Time does exist in the moon, I am not exactly sure how much time it takes for moon to go through it's cycle but it should be far less than Earth. Like I said already. I enjoyed our chat" Radou said and nodded to Thraks as pockets his communication device.

On 2020-08-16 at 7:32 PM, (XB1)CI shadow2397 said:

Shard gave all hope of getting out quietly and simply opted to grab a nearby cloth and cover her eyes Restrain her hands before making a few quick dashes out of the room.

“Hey!” A sheet from the bed suddenly flew up to cover her eyes, but as she was reaching up to pull it off, something grabbed her flaming hands and tried to wrap them in the blanket too. The fire quickly spread, making it easy to tear the blanket off and drop it in smoldering piles at her feet. But by then, the door was swinging shut again. Andrea extinguished her hands and huffed. Some service they’ve got here.

3 hours ago, (NSW)0nuku said:

“Hey!” A sheet from the bed suddenly flew up to cover her eyes, but as she was reaching up to pull it off, something grabbed her flaming hands and tried to wrap them in the blanket too. The fire quickly spread, making it easy to tear the blanket off and drop it in smoldering piles at her feet. But by then, the door was swinging shut again. Andrea extinguished her hands and huffed. Some service they’ve got here.

Shard dashed around the corner and hugged a bit. He’s seen people with a short fuse but this girl was something else, and is exited him. However he would need to find a way to diffuse this quickly or this trip would go very bad very quick. He walked up to the door and knocked and waited for a answer pretending to be a unassuming bystander 

4 hours ago, (XB1)CI shadow2397 said:

Shard dashed around the corner and hugged a bit. He’s seen people with a short fuse but this girl was something else, and is exited him. However he would need to find a way to diffuse this quickly or this trip would go very bad very quick. He walked up to the door and knocked and waited for a answer pretending to be a unassuming bystander 

Andrea just seethed in her room for a few moments, until she started looking around. Charred rags of the sheet lay around her feet, the beautiful covers pockmarked by stray embers. Father would have to pay for that too...

She's interrupted by a knock at the door. Not really in the mood to be accepting visitors, she snapped, "What?" without making any move toward it.

38 minutes ago, (NSW)0nuku said:

Andrea just seethed in her room for a few moments, until she started looking around. Charred rags of the sheet lay around her feet, the beautiful covers pockmarked by stray embers. Father would have to pay for that too...

She's interrupted by a knock at the door. Not really in the mood to be accepting visitors, she snapped, "What?" without making any move toward it.

“Hey sounds like your having a bit a trouble in there.” He knew full well, this was coming out of his budget. Well what ever. “Mind if I come in?” Speaking in his regular voice in hopes to not upset her.

A white liset would Gently dock at the entrance. It’s Golden finish would Glimmer, Almost Blinding to anyone who looked at it. The door Opened with ease. Strangely enough, No human, No Tenno stepped out...Only a single MOA. It was quite the unusual sight, MOAs a built to serve, Not built to wander. The was in clearly bad shape, Very weathered, But yet still, The same white pattern with a Golden orokin finish present on the ship, Was present on the MOA too.

The MOA Would Bow To the suited man by the door. Then would proceed to hobble inside.

The MOA would Dart straight to the desk.

A strange screech hummed in the air as a new Landing Craft gently glided down to the landing pad, docking cleanly. Out walked an elegant Equinox Prime, but instead of the typical Prime helmet, there was a Clisthert helmet instead. The Equinox was painted with duality in mind, with a deep rich purple being the primary color and representing Night Form, while a slightly dulled white secondary color representing Day Form. A slightly duller, but still vibrant purple tertiary and glowing orange accents complemented the color scheme. It was also adorned with elaborate armor pieces and a syandana, with a Dex Raksaka Chestplate, Eos Prime Shoulder Plates, Pakal Leg Guards and the Enthra Syandana. The helmet retracted to show a man around the age of 20, with a strange Infested hood covering his head. His eyes were cyan-purple, with a particular purple glow. Kacilius took a big breath. "The air's not too bad here. Time to check in." He replaced his helmet and walked towards the hotel lobby.

9 minutes ago, EpicdudeX said:

A strange screech hummed in the air as a new Landing Craft gently glided down to the landing pad, docking cleanly. Out walked an elegant Equinox Prime, but instead of the typical Prime helmet, there was a Clisthert helmet instead. The Equinox was painted with duality in mind, with a deep rich purple being the primary color and representing Night Form, while a slightly dulled white secondary color representing Day Form. A slightly duller, but still vibrant purple tertiary and glowing orange accents complemented the color scheme. It was also adorned with elaborate armor pieces and a syandana, with a Dex Raksaka Chestplate, Eos Prime Shoulder Plates, Pakal Leg Guards and the Enthra Syandana. The helmet retracted to show a man around the age of 20, with a strange Infested hood covering his head. His eyes were cyan-purple, with a particular purple glow. Kacilius took a big breath. "The air's not too bad here. Time to check in." He replaced his helmet and walked towards the hotel lobby.

The MOA Turns it’s head to observe this man. It began at the bottom, Moving it’s head up his suit. It would stop at his hood.

It Hobbled over to this newcomer, And sat in his path. The MOA had done this many times, Everytime its seen a Tenno In fact, Hoping they would take it home.

15 minutes ago, (XB1)Random Brit7900 said:

The MOA Turns it’s head to observe this man. It began at the bottom, Moving it’s head up his suit. It would stop at his hood.

It Hobbled over to this newcomer, And sat in his path. The MOA had done this many times, Everytime its seen a Tenno In fact, Hoping they would take it home.

Kacilius bumped into a Moa. The paint was extremely weathered, and some parts were heavily damaged. Judging from the look and how the Moa acted, Kacilius assumed that the Moa was lost. Maybe from lots of exploring. "Hey there, little guy. See better days, huh?"

4 hours ago, EpicdudeX said:

Kacilius bumped into a Moa. The paint was extremely weathered, and some parts were heavily damaged. Judging from the look and how the Moa acted, Kacilius assumed that the Moa was lost. Maybe from lots of exploring. "Hey there, little guy. See better days, huh?"

It would Hobble to his side and began to run around him in a circle. Round and round and round. It would Dart straight to the desk and jump onto it, Before sitting down.

36 minutes ago, (XB1)Random Brit7900 said:

It would Hobble to his side and began to run around him in a circle. Round and round and round. It would Dart straight to the desk and jump onto it, Before sitting down.

"My my, aren't you a feisty little one." He looked the Zephyr behind the counter. "Um, I'm not sure whi this Moa belongs to. It was on the landing dock when I arrived and it just came in here." He turned back to the Moa. "Give me a few minutes, ok? Let me at least check in." Turning back to the Zephyr, Kacilius plucked a holocard out of thin air. "Here's my identification. I would like a room here for a couple of weeks."

15 hours ago, EpicdudeX said:

"My my, aren't you a feisty little one." He looked the Zephyr behind the counter. "Um, I'm not sure whi this Moa belongs to. It was on the landing dock when I arrived and it just came in here." He turned back to the Moa. "Give me a few minutes, ok? Let me at least check in." Turning back to the Zephyr, Kacilius plucked a holocard out of thin air. "Here's my identification. I would like a room here for a couple of weeks."

The MOAs frontal lights powered off, As if it was closing its ‘eyes’. The MOAs parts would go stiff and would freeze, Any sound it made would stop. It’s leg was hanging off the table before it stopped, Resulting in the MOA falling off the edge of the desk right next to the Zephyr. 

11 hours ago, (XB1)Random Brit7900 said:

The MOAs frontal lights powered off, As if it was closing its ‘eyes’. The MOAs parts would go stiff and would freeze, Any sound it made would stop. It’s leg was hanging off the table before it stopped, Resulting in the MOA falling off the edge of the desk right next to the Zephyr. 

Kacilius quickly reached over to catch the Moa. Did it just try to...? Carefully placing it on the ground, Kacilius pulled out a scanner. There was definitely severe damage, which might have caused it to malfunction. He sighed and strapped it onto his back. "Guess I'll fix you up in a bit." He turned back to the Zephyr. "I don't know what just happened, but I guess I'm watching over this guy for now. Now, where were we with check in?"

On 2020-08-31 at 11:30 AM, (XB1)CI shadow2397 said:

“Hey sounds like your having a bit a trouble in there.” He knew full well, this was coming out of his budget. Well what ever. “Mind if I come in?” Speaking in his regular voice in hopes to not upset her.

"I'm fine!" she quickly snapped, looking around in panic at the room around her. Then she took a breath, and repeated, much more calmly. "I'm fine, thank you."

Maybe she could clean up before the staff finds out...

On 2020-09-07 at 12:01 AM, (NSW)0nuku said:

"I'm fine!" she quickly snapped, looking around in panic at the room around her. Then she took a breath, and repeated, much more calmly. "I'm fine, thank you."

Maybe she could clean up before the staff finds out...

“Ooh feisty! I like it” shard leaned on a wall and grinned. “Your probably worried about cleaning up and someone having to pay for damages right? Well what do you say I cover it for you? Sound like a good deal right?”

Once the conversation died down between Thraks and Radou, he had decided to leave said person alone in the garden as he thought he needed some time to be alone. In any case, once he was out of the moon garden, he started to wander around the resort, looking for anything to do as he felt like doing something a bit more...active. While talking was great and all, he was more of a grineer who liked to do stuff that required him to move around. Maybe he could try that popular tenno game that he had heard so much about? 

Thraks was currently in what he think is a recreation room as it had various things like several machines with what looked like games that looked tenno themed or so he thought. An orokin themed pool table, dart board, a tv with a fancy looking sofa and the list of things went on and on, not that Thraks would complain.

After the conversation and looking around in the garden for a while. Radou decided to go back to his room and to pick up one of the books he brought with him. As he walked, he thought about where he would read it. Maybe in the sun wing? He wouldn't mind a brighter looking environment and if he ends up getting in to another conversation. All the better, as long as it is not with a member of a syndicate he has worked against. As he walked, he started recalling the things he has done which have rubbed one of the syndicates the wrong way. It isn't all bad, he does get along with few syndicates without an issue.

Ideologically, as long as Perrin Sequence doesn't loose their moderate view of the world. He will get along with them just fine and might become friends with some moderates too. Suda he has good relations with due to operational reasons so far he hasn't ended up in to situation where he would have to damage the relations and because of information trade both are happy each other. Radou has traded information for area maps and building layouts for places where he has operated when it was necessary and both have walked away from the trade satisfied. He went inside of his room and took a book from the table then headed towards the Sun wing of the hotel.

• 3 weeks later...

Thraks (who was currently in the recreation room of the moon) was at the moment using the dart board to practice his aim and instead of traditional darts, it was mini glaives he was throwing that came with the board, which he thought was pretty interesting. Come to think of it, he has never used a proper throwing weapon before, at least not one those that the tenno uses. He has seen some tenno carry them around now and then, maybe seen one in flight and this has him curious on how it feels like to use said weapon. Maybe he could ask a tenno someday if he could try to throw one.

((Just a wee status update on what Thraks is currently doing))

Archived