Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

1-2 weeks of no Nightwave after May 3rd

Vit0Corleone

• 2 weeks later...
В 23.04.2020 в 19:14, le_souriceau сказал:

Great! At least people can have some rest.

yeeee...finally we can rest on the carantine....maybe even better - close Warframe game servers at all?? so we can rest even more@. what a stupid sentence u made...=/

• Like 7

Spent all night grinding nightwave and now I'm 5k standing from the umbra forma and nightwave isn't recovering any more missions. FeelsBadMan. Maybe in a few hours I'll get a couple more and finish before the reset.

That's why Intermission is a thing? Why a break after another break? I don't actually miss anything anyway coz I'm now so fed up of this game I don't even bother to login for daily tribute.

Edited by Marvelous_A
  • Like 6

2 hours ago, Tenonono said:

Spent all night grinding nightwave and now I'm 5k standing from the umbra forma and nightwave isn't recovering any more missions. FeelsBadMan. Maybe in a few hours I'll get a couple more and finish before the reset.

Someone said here that Mastery rank up resets the Nightwave acts. I don't know if it's really true, but if you're close to the next MR rank, worth a try.

2 часа назад, Marvelous_A сказал:

That's why Intermission is a thing? Why a break after another break? I don't actually miss anything anyway coz I'm now so fed up of this game I don't even bother to login for daily tribute.

b-b-but dont you need a break after a break?:O I have a nice idea - introduce an UltraIntermission, 6 months long, so people can rest after Intermission! I think its fair

• Like 3

Doesn't make any sense to do breaks. What's the point of intermissions if there are still gaps between the nightwaves series? Intermissions are supposed to fill that gap and allow players to buy nitain and other items from the creds offering in the meantime.

• Like 5

There was almost a month between Series 1 and Intermission 1, Series 2 started right away, which makes me curious WHY they add a 2 week break on top of something that already went on way too long with the exact same rewards from Series 1? Intermission 1 was very short, about a month, but gave unique stuff, then we get Intermission 2, which is pretty much a copy of Series 1 for 6 months.

5 hours ago, (PS4)Viveeeh said:

Someone said here that Mastery rank up resets the Nightwave acts. I don't know if it's really true, but if you're close to the next MR rank, worth a try.

Unfortunately, ranking up didn't work even after relogging. Thanks anyway.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Tenonono said:

Unfortunately, ranking up didn't work even after relogging. Thanks anyway.

I'm sorry... They really could leave NW running for a few weeks, until the next season lands, that would make many last minute players happy.

16 minutes ago, (PS4)Viveeeh said:

I'm sorry... They really could leave NW running for a few weeks, until the next season lands, that would make many last minute players happy.

Um how about no?

NWs in general last too long as it is, the sooner they end the better and a vacation from them longer.

Just now, (PS4)Jason_V_Jade said:

Um how about no?

NWs in general last too long as it is, the sooner they end the better and a vacation from them longer.

If you need to take a break you don't have to play exclusively Warframe. I really recommend playing something else for the time being if it's really that irritating for you.

• Like 6

It would be nice if they had some alerts every couple of days in the meantime. 

Also, keep the NW store open until the next one starts.  Just to give people some extra time to spend their credits if they're not logging in regularly or missed the announcement.