Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Revised: Railjack Revisited (Part 1): Update 27.4

[DE]Megan

Why did you ignore all of the feedback on protective dash changes ?

WTH is 500hp per second if am doing a defense arbitration ? Why can you not give us at least 3 seconds of invulnerability ?

Why cant i go in to Taveuni using nekros anymore and have to count on someone being a limbo/frost to keep the siphon alive? 

The whole focus tree is a joke, everything ''good'' is in Zenurik. Naramon is used for combo counter, madurai is for afking in void mode for the three people that like doing Eidolons. 

New/casual players never knew what protective dash even did why are you punishing invested/experienced players that help play test your broken content for other platforms ?

Edited by FerdinantFreez
  • Like 31

12 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Made numerous improvements to diagnostics submitted when the game crashes, particularly for crashes coming from Graphics drivers. 

YES! Maybe I will be able to play the game some point in the future play this game on my desktop without it crashing.

vor 15 Minuten schrieb [DE]Megan:

Defendable Objects: Healing AoE and Damage Reduction Changes:

Our Healing AoE / Damage Reduction changes posted back on April 3rd have arrived! If you’re unfamiliar, ultimately what we want is more ‘Healing’ Abilities to work to allow for more strategies to emerge in various mission types. Healing these objectives can serve well as an alternative or a complement to the commonly used defensive Abilities, such as Frost's Snow Globe, Gara's Mass Vitrify, Limbo's Cataclysm. 100% heals is not what we want to do, so we are instead allowing the effects with some objective-specific adjustments as to not trivialize the game modes.

So you just lied about the numbers not being final then? They were on the important ones but i guess that was just so people wouldnt call you out right away.

• Like 11

17 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Blackout Pulse

• Display range stat on all marked targets while projectile is in flight
  • Increased radius from 100 to 200
  • Increased damage from 250 to 500

So, the cost didn't get changed? It's inconsistent with the other Defensive Battle Avionics cost (base 2, not 4 like Offensive)

Mhm something wrong with the update servers DE?

Me and an clanmate in Germany have the issue that the update loads some megabyts then Update went wrong, it will start again...

Seen this 6 times now.... + 1 restart using the button ..........

Bad Homework this time 😡😡 

Edited by .-KG-..-BornStoned-.

17 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Helminth Cysts can now be removed in the Helminth Infirmary after one day as opposed to waiting a whole week.

This. Right here. Is one of the best QoL changes. Yay to no space aids!

The Office Thank You GIF

• Like 9

18 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Added Riven compatible items component to Riven Unveil screen when Unveiling a Riven and when viewing a Riven via Chat Link

As an added QoL, would it be possible on the Riven Reroll screen to show the before/after weapon damage (based on the current weapon with the riven equipped) to help better determine whether to keep the reroll?

• Like 3

Quicklock (Lavan)
Decrease Ordnance Lock-on time by 75%

Can we have an actual UI element to show missiles locking on?

Because my best guess for the past five months was that you need to see the name and level of the fighter or ramsled for the missile to actually lock on it, which felt a lot like pixel hunting.

Pixel hunting a very fast moving pixel doing barrel rolls. 

• Like 8

Defendable Objects: Healing AoE and Damage Reduction Changes:

So hundreds of posts of feedback for nothing. You didn't say anything about why it absolutely has to be a flat value which will fail at higher levels rather than a percent of the health. Why?

• Like 16

Thank You so much i really see DE has prove once again they are really listening our player based opinion. Thank you for the railjack revisited especially valence system because i noticed its good for us and we no need to wasting time to craft those parts and fuse again.

But in the railjack system i really hope I can have more interaction in tactical uses during railjack because it's not attractive for me to put those avionics inside my railjack instead i use even powerful and useful passive avionics to cover that losses. 

In shorts, thank you DE!