Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Just lost all 10 of my Cephalite Resonances

(NSW)Sim11

39 minutes ago, TARINunit9 said:

You wrote "someone else called Warframe a gacha game" and I am saying "whoever said that, they're just throwing insults Warframe doesn't deserve"

my bad, I read that as being aimed at me.

The jumping handicap blindsided me too, and that 10 cephalite wasn't easy to come by. I just closed WF and started playing another game. Maybe I'll try later, or tomorrow - but anyway that's several hours of my engagement that WF won't be getting. I think as DE becomes more desperate, the seasoned players will get less so. Become less active in the community and less emotionally invested. And maybe there will come a point when it hits them and they suddenly realize, "hey this is actually NOT fun anymore".

My advice is just don't try to grind out all the cephalite in one go. Especially with the timer in between spawns. You shouldn't be in that kind of a rush. I know some people want to finish the entirety of the event in a couple of days but that's silly and I am glad they are preventing that.

Also, someone suggested Zephyr because her jumps are slower.

I didn't personally have a problem with the jumps, I just failed the challenge because I didn't research it in advance. I'll get more cephalite soon enough.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Kaotyke said:

Even the rewards you get you Log into the game is being called awful in a thread below.

have they seen mobile games? war frame rewards are good by comparison and night wave has good loot in it (IDK about the statue challenge does if have night wave standing in it?)

I passed it second time.  I farmed everything I needed almost passively.  I say almost because I ran with a nekros all night.  Each time they spawned I got 8 fragments.  

Within an hour I had enough to take the test again.  The grind to get fragments is easy and not worth all the complaint threads I see.  While the test is annoying because the movement system is different than what use to, it is not hard to complete.  

Just be patient and play passively, the fragments will come and the test can be completed rather easily.  

19 hours ago, spirit_of_76 said:

have they seen mobile games? war frame rewards are good by comparison and night wave has good loot in it (IDK about the statue challenge does if have night wave standing in it?)

Mobile games are garbage so...

30 minutes ago, (PS4)grayhyh said:

Mobile games are garbage so...

not disagreeing but warframes still is better than many like say war thunder where you need to login daily to get any thing good here the good stuff is forced (you will get x plat coupons per year type of thing)