The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

We need to get rid of these KickBots.

Ok this has gone on long enough and needs to squashed like the bug it is, DE needs to either remove kickbot or change the team working on it, because as of right now KickBot is extremely inconsistent, and it picks and chooses who it wants to kick like if you pay DE enough money to buy plat then you won’t get kicked, because too many times have people been kicked for saying “Hard R” in chat but yet people who blatantly spell it out in chat are fine. As far as I’m concerned DE and it’s moderators are exploiting chat.

• Like 2

Hi there @(XB1)Ghanji5963

If you go to the main warframe.com website, under Community -> Warframe Volunteers you can find a few more information about Chat-Moderators/Volunteers. If you have issues with moderation, make a support ticket to report them by providing valid information/evidence/whatnot.
As a sidenote: Do not name&shame, since this is against the rules. (just edit your textblock accordingly)
Here the 2 very helpful links:
https://digitalextremes.zendesk.com/hc/en-us
https://www.warframe.com/community/volunteers
Oh and:

vor 1 Stunde schrieb (XB1)Ghanji5963:

fix it or we the community will. 

This sounds like a)  a threat. and b) something you can't do imo.
You are not the complete community. Sorry to say that to you. 

Oh and and:

vor 1 Stunde schrieb (XB1)Ghanji5963:

As far as I’m concerned DE and it’s moderators are exploiting chat. Prove me wrong

by that logic: Prove to me that you are right, right?
Please, provide a case were you saw everything that happened. Not something you have "heard from a friend" or "read about on reddit" or "saw a youtube video were a guy was talking about alllllll the things"
That way I could picture the situation a lot better and I would know what you are talking about^^
Afaik, xb1-chat is a mess. If you think that is only because of the moderators out there, we have to agree to disagree atm. Because the reason behind this is the complete community. You included.

Cheers,
Fabpsi~
edit: Anyway, that was...sure..something? It made me smile. Specially the tags you are using but really shouldn't use (megathread, lol) & the "and it picks and chooses who it wants to kick like if you pay DE enough money to buy plat then you won’t get kicked" part  😂

Edited by Fabpsi
~penguins
  • Like 15

1 hour ago, (XB1)Ghanji5963 said:

“Hard R” in chat but yet people who blatantly spell it out in chat are fine.

Likely, it sounds like just a forgotten phrase, and this entire thread seems like an overreaction. Hell, they could be using non-standard letters that look the same, as an english chat doesn't ban every similar looking letter from every language on earth, not to mention that kickbot is clearly just using user-defined filters as opposed to a competent script that does said variation inputting automatically. 

Moderators are mostly not getting paid more or less just because people who pay for things in the game aren't banned. I pay more than most people, I get chat banned all the time and it's not going to affect my spending unless I'm permanently banned, in which case it's quite difficult to get in contact with people in order to trade but not impossible so. While moderation has been ridiculous in the past, the option you're arguing is entirely anarchy. It's just a system where most of the bad words are gone and people still have the ability to moderate posts themselves with a few simple filters and yet most people can't even manage that or keep themselves away from the chat. 

5 hours ago, Melanholic7 said:

Sadly ingame chat is worst Warframe part. I dunno why devs are making it so, but w/e. Looks like they really want to give people the reason to hate them. Mmo where you can be afraid of chatting...god. What a stupid idea 😞 

Weird, I'm using chat (not an awful lot, but I do), and never have been banned from it. Maybe it's because I don't write anything I know is rewarded with a ban, and don't experiment with circumventing the bot either.

• Like 5

6 hours ago, Fabpsi said:

If you go to the main warframe.com website, under Community -> Warframe Volunteers you can find a few more information about Chat-Moderators/Volunteers. If you have issues with moderation, make a support ticket to report them by providing valid information/evidence/whatnot.
As a sidenote: Do not name&shame, since this is against the rules. (just edit your textblock accordingly)
Here the 2 very helpful links:
https://digitalextremes.zendesk.com/hc/en-us
https://www.warframe.com/community/volunteers

Quoting this as it is the best response.

Locking.