Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

An Update on TennoCon 2020 Twitch Drops

[DE]Rebecca

Is there a way to verify the status of the Twitch linking, I relinked early on Saturday got a twitch loot drop after relinking but no stream drop for Thursday's stream and checked status and it said I was linked, but I unlinked and relinked today, but that does not let us know if the connection actually worked.

55 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

5:00 PM ET UPDATE:
Final scripts for the Nechramech statue issue are complete. Please check your Inventories for the goodies!

Nope. Still nothing. I will leave my help desk ticket in, but at this point I do not have high hopes 😞

I still have no Hydroid Prime and I watched the whole Tennocon. I seem to have problems with frames being dropped specifically because the exact same thing happened last year with Nekros and I had to follow up with the forums to get him, even though I got the ephemera. I got the athodai, the staff skin and the mech statue. I knew drops were delayed but I've been waiting and still haven't recieved Hydroid. For some reason, this is happening consistently and Warframes don't seem to drop from Twitch streams for me. I'm not trying to be inflammatory or anything, but like I said, I got everything except the frame and this happened last year too.

EDIT: I checked my inventory after contacting support just now and I have recieved him, just didn't know because of a lack of a Inbox notif. Thank you.

58 минут назад, (PS4)StrangePhenomena сказал:

I'm having an interesting problem. Has anyone else gotten... two drops? Two Hydroid Primes? Two Athodai cannons? I'm looking around the forums for an answer, and so far I've seen a couple of people mention this. It's pretty interesting! That's for sure.

Me and my friends got double Hydroid and Athodai (first on day of/after tennocon, second today some time ago). However, statues and skin is only one.

On 2020-08-06 at 11:58 PM, (PS4)Liam666999666 said:

Hey i wasnt able to login to warframe because im on vacation right now, although i did watch tennocon for 1h and tennolive for 1h its possible that i didnt get my rewards. If i didnt get them is there any way possible i could still get them or is it a lost cause?

Thanks in advance.

I’m in the same boat and still haven’t received any of my rewards, I doubt we’ll be getting them.

27 минут назад, (PS4)OnionSlayer27 сказал:

I still have no Hydroid Prime and I watched the whole Tennocon. I seem to have problems with frames being dropped specifically because the exact same thing happened last year with Nekros and I had to follow up with the forums to get him, even though I got the ephemera. I got the athodai, the staff skin and the mech statue. I knew drops were delayed but I've been waiting and still haven't recieved Hydroid. For some reason, this is happening consistently and Warframes don't seem to drop from Twitch streams for me. I'm not trying to be inflammatory or anything, but like I said, I got everything except the frame and this happened last year too.

I got Hydroid Prime, but I still don't have Athodai And Yes I have and I also watched the whole Tencon . I also seem to have problems with being frames ..

En 6/8/2020 a las 9:02, [DE]Rebecca dijo:

Tenno!

With TennoCon behind us, we can safely say we had our most successful Twitch Drops campaign to date. We sent out over 740,000 Twitch drops - but that hasn’t stopped over 10,000 tickets from coming in! We aim to implement generous measures to resolve these cases.

We are doing a script to reward the following:

Anyone who logged in to Warframe on TennoCon day will receive Hydroid Prime, Necramech statue, Lemnas Staff skin, and the Athodai hand cannon if it was missing

As of now, this Script is partially complete and will require more work!

1:30 PM ET Update:
The script is finished on PC and was complete in two steps.
The first step
gave the items, the second step gave the items their needed Slot, Helmet, Reactor, or Catalyst as a repair.

We are moving onto Console Scripting now. 

3:00 PM ET Update:
All Consoles have had their Scripts completed. 

Thank you everyone for your patience, as of now, anyone who logged in to Warframe on TennoCon day will receive Hydroid Prime, Necramech statue, Lemnas Staff skin, and the Athodai hand cannon if it was missing

8:20 PM ET UPDATE:
We found a new issue regarding the Nechramech statue that we are working on, as well as doing a final audit. Expect more news tomorrow!

5:00 PM ET UPDATE:
Final scripts for the above issue are complete. Please check your Inventories for the goodies!

To prevent future errors, even if you believe it is connected properly or has worked previously, if you had a missing Hydroid or Athodai hand cannon we STRONGLY recommend you un-link all your Twitch and Warframe accounts then re-link ONE and ONLY ONE Twitch account to your Warframe account.  Switching back and forth between accounts on either end is a regular cause of errors. Changing your Twitch password can also cause a loss of stored account credentials, and will require you to re-establish the link to Warframe through our website under Account Settings.

To properly re-link your account please do the following:
1. Unlink your Twitch and Warframe accounts via https://www.warframe.com/twitch/unlink_action
2. Disconnect Warframe from Twitch via https://www.twitch.tv/settings/connections. Scroll down to "Other Connections" and select "Disconnect"
3. Reconnect your Twitch and Warframe account following the instructions on https://twitch.amazon.com/prime/loot/warframe
4. Verify your account has been successfully connected via https://www.warframe.com/user
Thanks, Tenno! 

P.S Athodai will be back in the future, it is not exclusive to this event!

Niiice! The 2018 Strat!

I followed the instructions to obtain Hydroid prime, and the drop system failed. That’s ok, this happens. I must and can accept that errors occur. What I don’t understand is why DE is then sent Hydroid primes out based on a completely different and previously undisclosed criteria.That doesn’t make sense to me. At this point just give them to every account so you don’t have to keep sending wave after wave of duplicate drops.

Or, why not make any unranked Hydroid prime with a reactor installed tradable? Let the players fix the problem.

On 2020-08-06 at 9:02 AM, [DE]Rebecca said:

Thank you everyone for your patience, as of now, anyone who logged in to Warframe on TennoCon day will receive Hydroid Prime, Necramech statue, Lemnas Staff skin, and the Athodai hand cannon if it was missing

Okay. So that's why I got all the TennoCon rewards for doing absolutely nothing but playing the game! Seriously, I do not have a Twitch or Steam account, I watched part of TennoCon on YouTube and then the recap vids at warframe.com. Not that I'm complaining about getting some sweet gear for free, just kind of feel guilty when those who did the right things didn't get the rewards. Anyways, thank you DE!

4 hours ago, (PS4)StrangePhenomena said:

I'm having an interesting problem. Has anyone else gotten... two drops? Two Hydroid Primes? Two Athodai cannons? I'm looking around the forums for an answer, and so far I've seen a couple of people mention this. It's pretty interesting! That's for sure.

I can confirm I got a new Hydroid Prime in addition to the one I already received from the Twitch Tennocon Stream (Definitely appreciate it!). I also have a new, unranked Athodai aside from my R30 one. If there was an Ak-athodai blueprint (Like the Akmagnus or Akfuris, etc.), I'd try crafting that hypothetically.

I'd be willing to trade them if I could, to help someone who still hasn't received their Hydroid (Just that we can't use the foundry or Helminth to break Primes back down into their parts, or trade fully built frames).

Ok, my situation has kind of changed. I redownloaded the game on my Switch (which I havent touched in over a year at this point), and lo and behold, Hydroid Prime was there. the only problem is.... I no longer PLAY on the switch, As I don't like the control style a controller offers (And i have much, MUCH more progression on PC anyways). However, I am VERY confused as to why it went there instead of my PC account, as my Switch account has NEVER been associated with twitch.

If this could be corrected I'd be eternally grateful.

Archived