Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

An Update on TennoCon 2020 Twitch Drops

[DE]Rebecca

Haven't gotten anything from the script yet. I know I logged in during Tennocon, and I was able to somewhat watch the livestream. Twitch kept erroring on me and I had to keep refreshing, but I did get Hydroid Prime. All I really want is the weapon honestly. Got all the frames already, and not much of a designer.

I just got the script rewards, guess it was rerun a second time, finally got my Necramech statue! Thanks for insisting DE.

However I insist the way you guys want to reward us should be reconsidered into alerts or logging in during the weekend, might be easier xd

Thanks again everyone 🙂

Just now, (PS4)Tradesman2 said:

A Hydroid Prime(0) just showed up in my arsenal right now at login. It wasn't there last night when I checked. It does not have an e-mail notification, just appeared in arsenal. Just need the ship decoration yet.

Check if you can place a Necramech statue in your Orbiter 🙂 Should be there if Hydroid showed up!

2 minutes ago, NightmareT12 said:

I insist the way you guys want to reward us should be reconsidered into alerts or logging in during the weekend, might be easier xd

Absolutely agree here!

Got everything except the ship decoration that is supposed to come via e-mail for participating in the quiz. Support ticket with my info is still pending.

Still no Hydroid prime in the inventory. I hope the script is still running but I assume I simply won’t get it at this point. Got the athodai, have gotten all the khora drops this week AND reset my twitch prime connection anyway. Not sure there’s much else to be done. I sent a ticket two days ago And added a comment to it today but with 10,000 plus tickets in their queu, I have no expectation that I’ll get a response. 

Hope everyone else gets their drops, this is unnecessarily frustrating.   

I have received all the drops I qualified for but I still haven’t received Hydroid Prime even though I watched Tennocon 2020 for 1.5 hours. I understand there was an unprecedented amount of viewers due to the event being online this year, so I am happy to be patient while they get things worked out. My support ticket is 3 days old but still open at this point. Hopefully they can figure it out. I play on the Nintendo Switch so I don’t know if that has any bearing on things. 

Can confirm my clan just all received Hydroid prime.....and for some reason a second athodai?

On behalf of my clan we're grateful that you have resolved this issue, but we hope and implore that you can resolve this issue for those who could not login and did in fact watch twitch, and those still going without.

Got gun without Catalyst in first phase of distribution, today it got upgraded/repaired, but no new instance of Hydroid P - only my old one with Exilus and Reactor...

I think script checked if HP is on inventory and skipped if found one even if is about one year old. 

There are still some bugs, because it seems i got a duplicate athodai. I got one early on (whatched all day) but today i noticed a second one in my inventory. 

I immediately sold it for credits, cause i dont want people to think i hacked or anything. But i dont think its supposed to happen, is it? could i have kept the double?

On 2020-08-06 at 9:24 AM, (PS4)Hikuro-93 said:

Just to clarify this bit...

Does this mean that everyone who logged in at any given time on the mentioned period will get all those rewards? Even if they did not qualify for some of them? For example, if I watched and got Hydroid Prime but didn't qualify for Athodai I'll still get Athodai?

To be clear, I did get Hydroid and Athodai. I'm just a tad confused by the statement, namely the "if it was missing" part.

I got Hydroid Prime but never got Athodai.

Archived