Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Heart of Deimos: Hotfix 29.0.3

[DE]Megan

Thanks for the fixes but it's mind boggling that the cut fish problem is still in there. It quite literally acted as a hard progression stopper for me, eating my first 22 fish that were supposed to give me the spinal cord item for the first rank-up without giving me a single one. I had to grind them from randomized map drops, SURELY this isn't intentional. Fish aren't supposed to be lootboxes, right?

lw79gw6e3th51.png?width=1505&format=png&Please also check out the brightness issues in the thread you linked, as they are still present from what I´ve seen, they are there since around 28.3

things like operators and stuff are totally bleached out

24 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Added descriptive text to the Scintillant to expose its secondary acquisition path:

• aad576924bef0060ff45ea221e168c95.png 

spawned for me in the quest. has not again since. i was telling people they did what the description says and they were telling me im wrong so LOL cetus wisps of the vaults. 

And all the cutted fish that turned into NOTHING?
or fixing the "Protect latrox une while the data is uploaded" bounty mission NEVER sending all the data no matter what it alwasys fails to send all the data so why bother  put a freaking bonus on it?

- Can't rank up due to some spines not dropping from any source, despite prioritizing fishing for a second (didn't notice fishing mass-cutting was broken, is still broken - had to cut them one by one to yield rewards). I am still to find the source and will likely be looking it up soon.
- Transference'ing into someone else's active but idle Necramech causes the mech to be unable to move. /Unstuck does not fix this. There is no 'exit Necramech' button from what I can see, and no controller bind to transference back to Warframe. When trying to do just that, I was somehow still controlling a Necramech, but it was a horrific distortion of my Warframe holding onto an Imperator Vandal making Necramech sounds.
- Shedu animations are broken last I checked, except for aiming. Transferring out and back in sometimes causes the 'core' part of Shedu to shudder randomly, making the weapon look weird and an annoyance to use, leading to me not using it until these are resolved. Could also do with some innate radiation or some other bonus to make it more than a primary kitgun, given its MR requirement.

A suggestion to make resource acquisition a bit easier:
Introduce occasional appearances of Hemocyte or Lephantis variant local to Cambion Drift which drops a slew of resources upon being killed?

Damn, still no fix for the impossible bonus objective on the uploading samples bounty objective.

Who the hell let this senile old man out into deimos to get samples to begin with anyway?!?! The damn old fool wont stay long enough to upload all 25 no matter what I've tried, someone fire this idiot already. 

Loving the update so far, the daily cap is drawing out my anticipation more and more for Helminth system (good thing). 

Some bugs I have noticed in Deimos bounties - We all lift together:

1. Cache mission spawns cache under infested matter meaning sometimes it cannot be opened manually after tumors are destroyed. 

2. Upload data mission retreat time is too short for full squads, solo is only way to guarantee bonus.

3. The mission ending area is too small in the room with two doors, people rush the door like PoE and intervention is needed.

great, now if only you remove the need to do conservation entirely this will be ALMOST playable. 

oh and make the stupid neramech in the vaults actually take damage instead of being functionally immune to it. i should not have to use 3 full ammo restores on my daikyu (with riven, normally one shots lvl 150 enemies) to get it to HALF health. 

Archived