Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

XB1 Heart of Deimos: Hotfix #4

[DE]Danielle

24 minutes ago, (XB1)IMABEMEOUTLAW said:

Caught 3 predasites and it's saying I don't have any injured predasites to make ? This is getting really annoying putting all this work in just to be cheated, you guys do know it takes hours to farm correctly and to come back and not have what it says you get is annoying 

They have to be attacked by infested, only when they have the "weakened" in their name you'll be able to have them as pets.

I tranq them lure some infested and let them attack the tranqued animal until the weakened pops up

Place: Cambion Drift Free Roam

Game: Solo

Warframe: Loki

Modified Ability Set: 1 Decoy 2 Invisibility 3 Switch Teleport 4 Infested Mobility

Problem: Loki's number 2 ability [Invisibility] has a 2 second timer placed between ability activation.

Possible Problem: The abilities of warframes in the Cambion drift do not match up to the current abilities in the game. This is the second warframe that the abilities act different in the Cambion drift. Limbo's abilities currently do not work in the Cambion drift as in NONE of them work.

These weird bugs have occured ever since hotfix #4

On 2020-08-28 at 3:15 PM, (XB1)PiNkEyE69 said:

Any news on the bug of people's dropping out the map after using the asophogas conduit when competing the vault? 

My gf & I play together daily & on her xbox she has this same glitch every single time we run the vault but I'm not glitching on my system. Is this"glitch" getting fixed any time soon?

Il y a 17 heures, (XB1)C11H22O11 a dit :

They have to be attacked by infested, only when they have the "weakened" in their name you'll be able to have them as pets.

I tranq them lure some infested and let them attack the tranqued animal until the weakened pops up

Thanks for the response , should be more clarified for people. 

Il y a 18 heures, (XB1)C11H22O11 a dit :

Look man now I did what you said and I'm frozen in between the two doors to get out and it won't let me walk into the door to save my progress, come on wf this is ridiculous another 2 hour farm gone because you can't figure out these bugs

20 minutes ago, (XB1)IMABEMEOUTLAW said:

Look man now I did what you said and I'm frozen in between the two doors to get out and it won't let me walk into the door to save my progress, come on wf this is ridiculous another 2 hour farm gone because you can't figure out these bugs

I think animals and tags save if you just leave through the menu too, I don't remember

Found a way to level up your necramech very easaly 

Basicly the levels go away when you summon another veicle so just use the necramech and dont transfer out of it stay in it untill your redy to leave when your redy to leave go to the gate and go right up to the door and transfer out and go in as your oporater as your louding into the levels will register and your mech will level up mines alredy formad and level 8 so 38 

22 hours ago, (XB1)A Wasted Muffin said:

Place: Cambion Drift Free Roam

Game: Solo

Warframe: Loki

Modified Ability Set: 1 Decoy 2 Invisibility 3 Switch Teleport 4 Infested Mobility

Problem: Loki's number 2 ability [Invisibility] has a 2 second timer placed between ability activation.

Possible Problem: The abilities of warframes in the Cambion drift do not match up to the current abilities in the game. This is the second warframe that the abilities act different in the Cambion drift. Limbo's abilities currently do not work in the Cambion drift as in NONE of them work.

These weird bugs have occured ever since hotfix #4

Can confirm this is happening to me as well. Also, when fighting a Nechramech in an Isolation Vault bounty, Loki's 2, or Invisibility does not work at all. Upon use you get a message stating "ability use prevented" followed by the same 2 second cooldown, rendering Loki's 2 ability completely useless against a nechramech.

6 hours ago, (XB1)C11H22O11 said:

I think animals and tags save if you just leave through the menu too, I don't remember

Nope took everything away from me but I'm not worried about it I farmed again, but for some reason, when I click on cut fish through the daughter it isn't opening the cut fish ? Anyone else having this issue?? Need to cut fish for this antigen

On 2020-08-28 at 5:16 PM, (XB1)The Overlord02 said:

Why didn't they also remove the drain from the ability. They have hundreds of players complaining about it, the shouldn't need a week to at least change that

Xaku look over, as mentioned on Friday's Home Devstream, is in swing. 

On 2020-08-29 at 8:30 AM, PonyBoyGames said:

Please fix issue of when exiting escophage thing after vault, causes you to sometimes glitch and fall endlessly inside the map. Also, when launching mission from hub on cambion drift, if a member force starts it too soon, all other players are unable to use pause menu for remainder until evac.

Thank you

This fix will be coming in the next update!

On 2020-08-29 at 5:54 PM, (XB1)Demon Intellect said:

Can we get a patch for not being able to guild companions? And not being able to rank necramechs

We are aware of both of these issues and are investigating. 

9 hours ago, (XB1)ALPHA xACEx said:

when will we be able to trade damaged mech parts since pc can do it already 

This will be coming in the next update 🙂

3 hours ago, (XB1)DS Monkfish said:

@[DE]Danielle Lots of missing Helminth flowers as detailed here - I subsumed Ash, got a flower, then Chroma, which removed the flower and didn't produce one when the subsumption finished. Currently subsuming Nidus, still no flowers... seems to be happening on all platforms

Thanks for the link! Sent this over to the team to investigate. 

On 2020-08-28 at 3:32 PM, (XB1)Kuhl MC said:

Same here, so good-bye rank 3...

You can buy 5 tags for 9 plt from the son. make sure you have pheromone to attract animal. when it tells you that you have succeeded in making the call then get into your archwing and then fly up a little bit higher than usual, the avichaea fly so if you stay on the ground they'll spot you and run, or use stealth frame.

On 2020-08-28 at 2:48 PM, [DE]Danielle said:

XB1 Heart of Deimos: Hotfix #4

I don't see it mentioned -but were wild animal spawns significantly REDUCED in this hotfix?  and if so was it deliberate or is there a bug?  Before this hotfix I could run around and fairly reliably get animals and dragonflies that had randomly spawned.  Since this update, they are few and far between - a dramatic and very noticeable difference.

EDIT: 9/1/2020

It seems the animals still spawn in the old quantities along the cliff in the publically known farming route.  I'm now not sure if by chance in the early days that is the only part of the map I was running around in or if in fact the quanity of animals in the rest of the open world has actually declined.

cc: @[DE]Danielle

3 hours ago, (XB1)Tucker D Dawg said:

I don't see it mentioned -but were wild animal spawns significantly REDUCED in this hotfix?  and if so was it deliberate or is there a bug?  Before this hotfix I could run around and fairly reliably get animals and dragonflies that had randomly spawned.  Since this update, they are few and far between - a dramatic and very noticeable difference.

seem to be im seeing way less in pride area which was my go to area. 

hace 1 hora, (XB1)IMABEMEOUTLAW dijo:

So I just noticed that the damaged necramech engine isn't part of the rewards for the isolation vault challenge?? I don't get how we are supposed to require this item? Have seen allot of people getting irritated about this?? 

You got mechs parts, weapon and mods from the Necramexhs in vaults. I repeat the 3 vaults (6 Necramechs) and have the 4 parts.

The real problem are the mods, very low drop.

Issues:

- Scillants still have low drop and spawn.

- Heavy weapon on Arsenal with no Appearance.

- Exiting Vault from the tentacle, playera appear under the map..

- Enenies and his drops still dissapering under the floor.

- Avichea hunt still broken. Xaku too.

- Grandmother wares and Helminth are expensive even for veterans players

- The new UI dont mark the NEW sticker on mods you got on missions???

- I have many times on the game freezes and got a force close. Returning to Home Screen if passed with Profit Taker, Explorer and Deimos. And lost  all my lore.

@[DE]Danielle Please have someone in the team run an Isolation Vault as Loki. There appears to be a larger issue with some abilities (especially Loki's Invisibility) being useless in a Nechramech fight, as reported here. You get a message stating Ability Use Prevented whilst in an Iso Vault as Loki, and there is also a cooldown between uses of Invisibility that happens both inside Iso Vaults and when freely exploring the Cambion Drift. It seems the Deimos Update has rendered Loki's rather pointless, much to the dismay of Loki Mains.

On 2020-08-31 at 7:22 PM, [DE]Danielle said:

Thanks for the link! Sent this over to the team to investigate. 

I could be wrong, but I might have spotted what's happening (in my game, at least).

From what I can see now I'm subsuming my fourth frame (Protea), the flower initially grows below the warframe's feet, but then moves to the infested wall around the subsumed frame when a new frame is sacrificed. If I squint I think I can see the heads of three flowers in the wall, above Protea's head, but they're mostly hidden by all the infested stuff so it seems like they've disappeared.

Edit: No, I was wrong. One of them has definitely vanished. 

Archived