Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can we plz have more ways of getting Umbral Forma?

(PSN)SEA_TOASTER

they went and designed whole new forma just for 3 mods !! and not even like 3 mods you have to farm or can trade / collect swap with a pool of multiple different umbra mods but actually 3 singular mods that you can only get once!

Umbra mods and umbra forma probably shouldn't even exist, but while they do just make let them slot into any polarity and get the benefit because umbra?

actually though I would really like a way to get potatoes silver and golden, its easier to get riven mods than it is to get those!!!

6 hours ago, ES-Flinter said:

As long as there isn't a mission which require the power of umbra mods there's no reason to give the umbra forma more often than once or twice a year under special requirements. 

Not following this logic. No mod is not required for anything. You can do any content without any specific mod(s). I can use this logic for any specific mod, weapon or frame, and claim it should be scarce or not available. Do you need aura forma, weapon aura forma and weapon/frame exilus adapters for any content? No, but they are available.

It should sell from Teshin as part of SP rewards. It is used for min/maxing and should be readily available, like other similar items. It should be available for anyone willing to be the effort/resources. They should not be time gated, especially that DE is clearly sleeping behind the wheel in regard of NW development.

vor 7 Minuten schrieb (PS4)thegarada:

Not following this logic. No mod is not required for anything. You can do any content without any specific mod(s). I can use this logic for any specific mod, weapon or frame, and claim it should be scarce or not available. Do you need aura forma, weapon aura forma and weapon/frame exilus adapters for any content? No, but they are available.

It should sell from Teshin as part of SP rewards. It is used for min/maxing and should be readily available, like other similar items. It should be available for anyone willing to be the effort/resources. They should not be time gated, especially that DE is clearly sleeping behind the wheel in regard of NW development.

And just because we are without mods already much more powerful than any of our enemy we now need the umbra Formas, because being invincible with the normal mods isn't enough?

Like I already told. First give me enemies which are more than just moving walls with water-pistols (steelpath) and then we can talk about more umbra Formas. Otherwise Umbra Formas will just become a uselss gimmick like aura-, stance-Forma and the exilus slots.

5 hours ago, FaridRLz said:

It's the most broken object in the entire game and you want them to rain over you? No

Have you not been introduced to the helminth system? There are plenty of frames where using Umbral mods becomes a detriment instead of a boon, They are hardly broken when compared with many other things in the game.

14 hours ago, _Anise_ said:

they went and designed whole new forma just for 3 mods !! and not even like 3 mods you have to farm or can trade / collect swap with a pool of multiple different umbra mods but actually 3 singular mods that you can only get once!

Is this confirmed? Players have been requesting for universal forma forever now.

1 hour ago, ES-Flinter said:

And just because we are without mods already much more powerful than any of our enemy we now need the umbra Formas, because being invincible with the normal mods isn't enough?

Like I already told. First give me enemies which are more than just moving walls with water-pistols (steelpath) and then we can talk about more umbra Formas. Otherwise Umbra Formas will just become a uselss gimmick like aura-, stance-Forma and the exilus slots.

I think there is a misunderstanding here. Difficulty has nothing to do with it. And as you said, they should become a useless gimmick like aura forma, stance forma and exilus adapters. That is the objective. There is no reason for them to not be available. 

Steel path reward with 200 escense would be logical. Besides getting them only from nightwave or farming rare caches in sentient ship in railjack (luckly that option is removed from the game cause rng over rng has no logic or fun in it ) is realy hurting the new player experience of the game . I mean we have only 4 umbral formas from nightwaves and if you have started after that point you will get punishment because of the current system cause its time gated which is a very bad new player experience. Steel Escense is the more logical option 

they don't implement a way to get more of those forma, bc they want them to be something exclusive. if they release stuff, you can grind for in any way, there will be people having a sweet, cheesy time with it. while the "community" aka reddit kids and wf- partners spread the cheese, until the devs are forced to take it away for every player..bc of security issues

it would have been easy to implement them like stance forma, no one was asking for.. or just add them to the little duck sentient item pool

3 hours ago, Orakan said:

Steel path reward with 200 escense would be logical.

nope.. since it would be way beyond cheese xD

the only way, I could imagine, would be something nightwave related.. like spend 500-1k nightwave creds or something to get it- no cheese and the same chances to get one for everyone

1 hour ago, kulow said:

they don't implement a way to get more of those forma, bc they want them to be something exclusive. if they release stuff, you can grind for in any way, there will be people having a sweet, cheesy time with it. while the "community" aka reddit kids and wf- partners spread the cheese, until the devs are forced to take it away for every player..bc of security issues

it would have been easy to implement them like stance forma, no one was asking for.. or just add them to the little duck sentient item pool

nope.. since it would be way beyond cheese xD

the only way, I could imagine, would be something nightwave related.. like spend 500-1k nightwave creds or something to get it- no cheese and the same chances to get one for everyone

you must be joking right , people already farmed it on the railjack rare cache farm and that the most unfun meaningless farm in the game that I have seen it in 7 yeaers. . Besides it many of the builds already fit in without the umbral. Steel Path is the only logical choice there is no argue for that.  New players always be punished if umbral forma will stuck in to the night wave. Especially now we are getting a nightwave reward on every 6 months or in a larger time table any nightwave releated solution will still be part of PROBLEM

Archived