Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How to rank faster in solaris?

(XBOX)CordingMoon7789

Question

hace 48 minutos, AinNxenes dijo:

To Be Honest I Did Exploiter orb And got lots of Gems and Tororids so i can rank up solaris and lil duck got all rank up in 15 days Try to find squad who do thermia event then collect like 10 of them and then just find squads who does exploiter orb You will Get Alot of Gems And toroids by doing it and u can rank up both staniding fast

Diluted thermia are like tickets to fight exploiter orb right? They dont disappear after the event ends but what will happen is that the more time it passes the less squads are going to be doing the exploiter mission?

9 hours ago, NinjaZeku said:

Pretty sure it's been unnerfed then, perfect captures with Ivara are no problem.

ah, cool beans.
i can't be botheerd to change Warframes to do Hunting

3 hours ago, (XB1)BRUHck Obama said:

Diluted thermia are like tickets to fight exploiter orb right? They dont disappear after the event ends but what will happen is that the more time it passes the less squads are going to be doing the exploiter mission?

Exploiter is popular enough, since like other world Bosses of the Landscapes, you get a pile of the stuff that you'd otherwise have to Fish or Mine for. the speed of it makes it popular enough that you should always be able to find Players if you so wish.

Solo is fine enough though, your Gear is almost irrelevant for Exploiter, as long as you can Heal yourself you can't lose. being able to deal decent Damage at range(so you can Damage Exploiter faster) will make it a lot faster though.

23 hours ago, Slayer-. said:

Hunt Kubrodons a perfect capture will give you 8000 standing depending on the Kubrodon, I know this doesn't help with ranking faster but it is faster to complete for standing.

9 hours ago, Duality52 said:

Remember that Kubrodons are only available to hunt at Rank 5 with Solaris United. So unless @(XB1)BRUHck Obama has a friend at max rank with SU to tag along, that is not possible for him at the moment. 

I did not know that, is that a new thing, I use to hunt all the time and never noticed.

3 hours ago, Slayer-. said:

I did not know that, is that a new thing,

No, the Kubrodon's Echo Lure is only unlocked at Rank 5 with Solaris United since Fortuna's and the Orb Vallis's launch back in November 2018. It does help in immerse Standing gains once you reach Rank 5 to acquire other items.

2 minutes ago, Duality52 said:

No, the Kubrodon's Echo Lure is only unlocked at Rank 5 with Solaris United since Fortuna's and the Orb Vallis's launch back in November 2018. It does help in immerse Standing gains once you reach Rank 5 to acquire other items.

I must have hunted the animals below it and just got the lure at 5, sooo long ago. 

On 2020-10-05 at 11:03 PM, (XB1)BRUHck Obama said:

Exploiter orb is not that crazy fight. can be done solo very ezliy u dont need OP weapons th\o pull out that fight u just some good frame that can remove status effect and u are good to go, also its not gonna happen casue new people are joining so You got alot of chance to do it alot

hace 37 minutos, AinNxenes dijo:

Exploiter orb is not that crazy fight. can be done solo very ezliy u dont need OP weapons th\o pull out that fight u just some good frame that can remove status effect and u are good to go, also its not gonna happen casue new people are joining so You got alot of chance to do it alot

Best frames for tankiness i have are chroma and wukong prime, nezha, inaros. I'm not sure if using nezha or inaros.

Archived