Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

incubator power core blueprint

(XBOX)HDxWhiteWolf

Question

13 answers to this question

I wish DE would put the free Power Core in Earth to Venus or Venus to Mercury Junction.  

I can not count the number of newbs who ask about power cores.  They get the Kubro quest and want the damn dog right away.  I know I did and I had to wait forever to get mine lol.   I went the sentinel route back in my day =/.   

But I mean OBVIOUSLY earth to mars is still to late in relation to when they get the quest.  

Of if they really gave a crap about new player experience they could DROP SOME DAMN HINTS.  Like when they get to that part TELLI THEM about earth to Mercury.

I tell newbs about that junction ALOT and they always say thanks....  but I dont ever hear how far off that junction is for them...  so I dont know...  but letting them know where they can get the free one seems to be good enough for 99% of them.   

1 hour ago, (PS4)camwyn-xenos said:

Its a reward from quest howl of the kubrow, you should get a premade one in the quest and the reusable blue print in your foundry in miscellaneous section at the end

you have to buy the reusable bp, it doesn't come from the quest, and was said, you get a premade one from the aforementioned junction. Neither of those comes from the quest. Unless they've changed something recently.

ppl from before have it right. go to market, select search bar, type in "power" and hit enter. should be the first thing on the list, click it and underneath the purchase option it has a blueprint option. click that. after you buy the bp you're also gonna need an additional 100k creds, 8hrs wait time (i think) an argon crystal, a couple control modules, and 4,500 nano spores. 

On 2020-10-21 at 7:36 PM, (XB1)HDxWhiteWolf said:

i'm having trouble finding the incubator power core blueprint, i looked all over the market, in the dojo, everywhere... couldn't find it

So i found it, you have to click on the premade power core and buy the blueprint from there rather then searching directly for the blueprint

9 hours ago, (XB1)HDxWhiteWolf said:

Maybe it's different on pc? but on xbox you have to click on the premade power core in the market and you can buy the blueprint from there, It doesn't come up when you search for the actual blueprint

Only things you cannot buy directly, and thus exist purely in BP form in the Market, show up when you search for "Blueprint" there.

So basically, never include Blueprint in your search terms :P

Archived