Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Im One Weapon short for MR30 and its from a weapon that should have came back with Plague Star/Naberus

Roble_Viejo

I have 100% everything except the Snipetron (I checked with a MR30 Players back to back)  

"The blueprint occasionally returns as an offering sold by Nakak (as Operational Supply) in Cetus during the Operation: Plague Star event for 3,000 Rep and 5,000 Credits, making it the only way to acquire this weapon in the game."https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/Snipetron 

Is not tradeable! I cant buy it from another player. 
Im gonna cry..... 😭😭😭

I honestly think it's really crappy how many weapons are locked behind crazy stupid RNG that you can do nothing about (machete) and time-locked once a year events and similar things.  It's why I don't like the prime vault system.  There are 29 prime frames excluding founder's stuff.  22 of them are vaulted, with 2 of those being out of the vault right now.  With about 4 unvaultings a year, it will take nearly 3 years to acquire all the vaulted frames and their vaulted prime weapons if you start playing now, unless you buy them off other players or get lucky with someone willing to run dozens of vaulted relics for you.  Beer math says that's somewhere around 260,000 mastery points in prime frames and weapons.

I don't say this as a person who needs these things and is mad I can't get them.  I say this as someone who will be MR 30 once I get around to farming up the latest PA.  I'm tired of seeing new players getting hyped about a new frame they like, finding out there's a prime and getting hyped about the idea of getting it, only to have their dreams dashed because it's vaulted, expensive, and there's zero way to know when it will come back around because DE just kind of picks whichever frames they want to unvault, rather than follow some kind of coherent order.

The weird time-gated acquisition of in-game items just doesn't feel right to me, especially considering the sheer amount of stuff in the game.  It's not like people would have everything in a week and stop playing if it was all available and farmable without having to wait for some rare event to happen.  There is zero reason for the Snipetron to only be available once a year for like a week.  

11 minutes ago, Roble_Viejo said:

YES

My birthday is 31st October... MR30 Is the only thing I wanted
😣😣😣😣😣😣😣😣😣😣😣😣😣😣😣😣😣😣😣😣

We should get a petition thread going for the snipetron to get an overhaul and added to the energy lab in the dojo.

And for the machete to get added to the chem lab.

And any other weapons that have ridiculous acquisition methods.

vor 1 Stunde schrieb trst:

Naberus isn't Plague Star nor is it replacing the event.

It'll be available when we next get Plague Star or if DE decides to add it elsewhere.

Didnt DE that plague star wont return this year but that the rewards will turn up in another event? Seems like the missed some of the exclusive rewards. Like we got the two exodias and the zaw parts from plague star because DE wont run the event this year anymore but still wanted to give people access to those things. By that logic they should have also given snipetron and the other weapon (ether daggers?) to daughter. OP isnt doomsaying that plague star will never return (atleast not in this thread).

1 hour ago, Drachnyn said:

Didnt DE that plague star wont return this year but that the rewards will turn up in another event? Seems like the missed some of the exclusive rewards. Like we got the two exodias and the zaw parts from plague star because DE wont run the event this year anymore but still wanted to give people access to those things.

Plague Star already ran this year, earlier in January or February. Thus, it was likely never going to run again this time of year in 2020. Nights of Naberus is not intended to replace Plague Star – it's just the holiday event this year. Plague Star was the holiday event when it was first released in 2017 (and for a year or so afterwards, I believe), but it just isn't doing that now. Last year's Halloween event was the Hallowed Flame Tactical Alert. The confusion arises from the pool of shared rewards, which are likely there because they make sense to be offered by the Entrati.

Also, the Ether Daggers blueprint can be obtained from Cephalon Simaris. One doesn't need to wait for Plague Star to return again. Not so for the Snipetron, unfortunately.

4 hours ago, Roble_Viejo said:

I have 100% everything except the Snipetron (I checked with a MR30 Players back to back)  

"The blueprint occasionally returns as an offering sold by Nakak (as Operational Supply) in Cetus during the Operation: Plague Star event for 3,000 Rep and 5,000 Credits, making it the only way to acquire this weapon in the game."https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/Snipetron 

Is not tradeable! I cant buy it from another player. 
Im gonna cry..... 😭😭😭

It will be back eventually.  In the meantime, there's apparently at least three more Infested weapons, another Necramech, and I believe the plan was to expand the Necramechs to work like Kuva weapons with a max rank of 40.  So both of the 'mechs would be worth slightly more MR than normal.  Hopefully we'll also get Lavos the Alchemist "soon(tm)" and that likely means at least one more signature weapon for him.  Unless they rush Nehza Prime though I'm not sure we'd get the next Prime before January, since they *usually* seem to run the Prime Access for "90 days plus a bit."

2 hours ago, Drachnyn said:

Didnt DE that plague star wont return this year but that the rewards will turn up in another event?

I could be wrong, but I think the phrasing was "some of the rewards" would return.  Which they did, the Plague Zaw parts are available from Nights of Naberus.  Anything Daughter isn't offering would presumably be exclusive to Nakak's store though.

I know MR is really important to some people, as is being "first," or at least part of the first group.  But since Daughter isn't selling everything Nakak did, I don't think there's much that can be done about it for now.

3 hours ago, Roble_Viejo said:

YES

My birthday is 31st October... MR30 Is the only thing I wanted
😣😣😣😣😣😣😣😣😣😣😣😣😣😣😣😣😣😣😣😣

Sorry.  Maybe they'll make a surprise release of some of the Infested weapons early.

6 hours ago, (XB1)TehChubbyDugan said:

I honestly think it's really crappy how many weapons are locked behind crazy stupid RNG that you can do nothing about (machete) and time-locked once a year events and similar things.  It's why I don't like the prime vault system.  There are 29 prime frames excluding founder's stuff.  22 of them are vaulted, with 2 of those being out of the vault right now.  With about 4 unvaultings a year, it will take nearly 3 years to acquire all the vaulted frames and their vaulted prime weapons if you start playing now, unless you buy them off other players or get lucky with someone willing to run dozens of vaulted relics for you.  Beer math says that's somewhere around 260,000 mastery points in prime frames and weapons.

I don't say this as a person who needs these things and is mad I can't get them.  I say this as someone who will be MR 30 once I get around to farming up the latest PA.  I'm tired of seeing new players getting hyped about a new frame they like, finding out there's a prime and getting hyped about the idea of getting it, only to have their dreams dashed because it's vaulted, expensive, and there's zero way to know when it will come back around because DE just kind of picks whichever frames they want to unvault, rather than follow some kind of coherent order.

The weird time-gated acquisition of in-game items just doesn't feel right to me, especially considering the sheer amount of stuff in the game.  It's not like people would have everything in a week and stop playing if it was all available and farmable without having to wait for some rare event to happen.  There is zero reason for the Snipetron to only be available once a year for like a week.  

They really need to expand unvaulting to 3 frames per quarter, and start rotating in everything that has been vaulted for more than a year. 

vor 4 Stunden schrieb GrayArchon:

Plague Star already ran this year, earlier in January or February. Thus, it was likely never going to run again this time of year in 2020. Nights of Naberus is not intended to replace Plague Star – it's just the holiday event this year. Plague Star was the holiday event when it was first released in 2017 (and for a year or so afterwards, I believe), but it just isn't doing that now. Last year's Halloween event was the Hallowed Flame Tactical Alert. The confusion arises from the pool of shared rewards, which are likely there because they make sense to be offered by the Entrati.

Also, the Ether Daggers blueprint can be obtained from Cephalon Simaris. One doesn't need to wait for Plague Star to return again. Not so for the Snipetron, unfortunately.

Plague Star was supposed to run every 6 months or so, for some reason or another DE wont run it anymore this year (my assumption is that it broke completely with the deimos update). To have the exclusive rewards still accessible on their regular schedule they were given to Naberus. DE told us that.

vor 3 Stunden schrieb EmberStar:

I could be wrong, but I think the phrasing was "some of the rewards" would return.  Which they did, the Plague Zaw parts are available from Nights of Naberus.  Anything Daughter isn't offering would presumably be exclusive to Nakak's store though.

I know MR is really important to some people, as is being "first," or at least part of the first group.  But since Daughter isn't selling everything Nakak did, I don't think there's much that can be done about it for now.

Well it ended being only some of the rewards but I agree with OP that daughter should have brought snipetron.

hace 12 horas, (XB1)TehChubbyDugan dijo:

We should get a petition thread going for the snipetron to get an overhaul and added to the energy lab in the dojo.

Uhm, so how we start said Petition Thread for this?

Only Snipetron and Machete, right? 

lmao that's nothing, imagine how i feel since i missed out Operation Crimson star or whatever it was called and i cant get basmu and ceti lacera anymore, no idea when it's coming back either or that i don't have dex furis that comes ONCE in a year or that i don't have wolf sledge that's also no clear when it's coming back and if it's coming back at all.

hace 14 horas, (XB1)TehChubbyDugan dijo:

Come and vote!

hace 1 hora, Ishredpapers dijo:

lmao that's nothing, imagine how i feel since i missed out Operation Crimson star or whatever it was called and i cant get basmu and ceti lacera anymore, no idea when it's coming back either or that i don't have dex furis that comes ONCE in a year or that i don't have wolf sledge that's also no clear when it's coming back and if it's coming back at all.

Wolf Sledge Hammer can be obtained from Saturn Wolf Summon Beacons (purchasable with Nightwave Credits)
And is tradable, meaning that it can be bought from warframe.market (whole set is 180PL) 
Basmu and Ceti Lacera are NOT obtainable, so come and vote here please: 

Justo ahora, (XB1)TyeGoo dijo:

How about making mechs lvl 40 without this stupid and awful nonsense that is "invest 5 forma for basically nothing" ... 

Especially since lvling mechs is a complete .. experience. 

They actually confirmed Necramechs will be MAX Level 40
They didn't say anything about the 5 Formas treatment (like Paracesis and Kuva Weapons)
but I highly doubt that's the case. This will probably be implemented with the Second Deimos Update 
which will include:
- Second Necramech
- Infested KitGuns
- Lvl 40 Necramechs (probably)

hace 8 minutos, (XB1)TyeGoo dijo:

The weapons talked about here are actual MR fodder and are exclusively showcasing why this word even exists.. there's no need for "put it in another event" or "put it in the dojo",

Just put it in the damn market where it literally belongs.. -_- 

(Btw I have them, but some decisions from de are so abysmal that it's just frustrating) 

Yeah, Snipetron and Machete are REGULAR weapons that happen to be as or even MORE exclusive than Event Weapons. 
Thats wrong in my opinion. 

Archived