Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Lets get DE to nerf the kraken by constantly using it

(PSN)drollive96

vor 17 Minuten schrieb Tricky5hift:

The irony of this is yall are going to be tearing your hair out while using this garbage gun as a joke.

You actually use secondaries aside from the Kuva Nukor to prime for your melee after 3 hours plus in a survival mission? All I do 90% of the time is have a secondary equipped while I use anything but. Might as well be the Kraken at this point.

(Edit: I'm overexaggerating. I know there are a handul of other decent secondaries and synergies. Just as not everybody is going to tear their hair out - only a few.)

If you believe that DE nerfs things based only on usage/popularity then you must be tripping.

Soma Prime was never touched despite being the OG most popular weapon in the game. 

Why? 

Because it doesn’t kill more than 2 things with a single buttom press. Every weapon and Warframe ability with some kind of AOE that could be spammed got nerfed because it made the horde shooter look like a Dinasty Warriors game. 

B-b-but the Xoris! Khora’s whipclaw, landslide and Serene Storm are all AOE weapons. 

Something kills 4 enemies with a buttom press and not so much of a good mod build? It gets popular, then it gets nerfed because it got on the spotlight. It’s just natural. 

Yes, I am fun at parties. 

3 minutes ago, (XBOX)TyeGoo said:

Or, op isn't exactly 100% serious. I'd suggest to watch the last stream where Scott nerfing everything was actually a segment of the stream..

People need to calm down and have some fun, Jesus.. even the devs have, so why not the players?

Probably can't tell that it's a joke or not, I can't either.

You can see Scott and his expression+ tone of voice but text on the forum can be a bit harder especially since people do some posts like this and aren't joking

Archived