Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

PlayStation Heart of Deimos: Nezha Prime: Hotfix #2 + 2.1

[DE]Danielle

5 hours ago, (PSN)datuna77 said:

Hi, when you gonna fix trophys and 4 already maxed weapons shown in profile list in progress, we are already built them such as Rattleguts, Gaze, Catchmoon and Tombfinger

This should be fixed in the next update! 

9 hours ago, (PSN)SyntheticFoxxOwO said:

i play mouse and keyboard on ps4 but since this update the mouse sensitivity is way to slow for me to do anything now, i can't play the game on my controller because my r2 button is broke and m&k is my only choice to play the game, please fix soon.

Paraphrasing Rebecca's response to this in a separate post: 

Hello!

We have narrowed the issue down to a case where we touched some mouse code for an unrelated case, and we think it had the unintended side effect that you're seeing here - which is that the way you've played has been disrupted. We are working on a fix right away, the only catch is it requires a CERT since it's going to involve native code to the build. So good news is you'll be back up and running (and meleeing), bad news is it's CERT dependent. 

So we will have a fix for that with the next major update! Apologies Tenno.  We're looking to see if we can get an earlier cert! Stay tuned, 

At very least, let us add a note as we add friend so we can track who to delete. 

Also, please let us delete psn friends who don't play or limit friends list to players who have played in last x days in options. 

Offline friends list is chaos. 

First Sony broke chat, now de broke squads. No more recruiting. Have to explain to everyone have to be de friend to invite. 

Danielle when you are in a mission and you inspect the Warframe profile of a teammate you cannot leave that screen anymore. The game gets hardstuck in the profile menu while you can still move around in the game, you just cannot see where you walk as all you see is the profile menu.

Options - top left corner teammates - cursor above a teammate - choose profile

3 hours ago, (PSN)Madurai-Prime said:

Hello, sorry just making sure you know about the Gauss issue as well. I used him on Steel Path Elara on Jupiter and after 2 minutes of playing normally I was locked from everything: couldn't use abilities, transference, couldn't open lockers or shoot, melee etc.

I went back to Elara and it happened again as well. 

Not just a Gauss issue. I have frequently had this on and off with my Valkyr since I started a few years back.

59 minutes ago, (PSN)Madurai-Prime said:

Wow that's odd never happened to me. This started specifically happening after the update, though. 

That sucks. I’ve noticed a very different issue (being stuck IN abilities) since the update. But last night my Valkyr got thrown off a cliff when I was using an ability, and when I came back I absolutely couldn’t do anything. No moves, weapons, operator. It sucks.

1 minute ago, (PSN)corpusbonds said:

That sucks. I’ve noticed a very different issue (being stuck IN abilities) since the update. But last night my Valkyr got thrown off a cliff when I was using an ability, and when I came back I absolutely couldn’t do anything. No moves, weapons, operator. It sucks.

Yea a hildryn just posted with the same thing. It's not just Gauss but something else is doing it to everyone. I also just spent an hour and a half trying to buy a mod in a bazaar

22 minutes ago, (PSN)Madurai-Prime said:

Yea a hildryn just posted with the same thing. It's not just Gauss but something else is doing it to everyone. I also just spent an hour and a half trying to buy a mod in a bazaar

Yeah! I heard the trade/invite thing isn’t fixed yet? I’m hoping it does soon as I need to save up for Tennobaum 😬

Am 16.11.2020 um 20:30 schrieb [DE]Danielle:

Heart of Deimos: Nezha Prime: Hotfix #2

Hello PlayStation Tenno, and welcome PS5 Tenno who have joined us last week! The first ever hotfix on the PS5 comes with a Texture Remaster! For that reason, this hotfix appears like an update and you will be required to download a ~12 GB update on PS4 and PS5 - but do not fret! The update will appear larger than it actually is! This is part of the remastering process, and Warframe will actually be reduced by ~2 GB after it has completed.

Texture Remaster

• We have made several improvements to texture format for better compression! 

Changes: 

• Removed Titania Prime Access bundle being in the in-game Market. This was just a UI issue as the pack was unpurchaseable.  

Fixes:

Heart of Deimos: Nezha Prime: Hotfix #2.1

Fixes: 

• Fixed issues related to News panel soft locking the game. 

We are aware that there are issues with invites being received and are investigating. If you have any additional information on the matter please share with us! 

We believe the invite issues are related to version mismatch! If you had downloaded the update and your friend didn't and was still sitting in the game pre-update, invites would not be received as you are not playing on the same version. 

and again an update from DE which doesn't matter sry but it gets worse and worse and then nobody has to wonder who you turn away. DE slowly it's time to do something right again, so it can't go on

Ok so PlayStation 5 as dropped, Whoopy Doo. Can you please pay attention to PS4 DE considering i say 60 to 70 percent of Warframe Gamers dont own a PS5. Thier are more important matters to fix but yet you seem to fix the lamest of things as priority ? How about an update to fix this game properly before delving into next gen big leagues because your PS4 issues will only bleed over to PS5 accounts, that dont take rocket scientist to figure out.

Since your last update you have completely messed up the INVITE engine meaning gamers can no longer invite through game and being sent PSN invitation that dont work, only if you add others as game friend it works.

Also what would be nice is to scrap transparent frame textures and surfaces in the world and create a solid platform, this would prevent falling through maps and as development team this should be mandatory because over the years other game development teams have addressed this issue ? But yet pretty textures, flowers blooming and sweat beads rolling down facers are more important.

This helps with variety of things even animal hunting prevents them getting stuck beneath hollow worlds, objects and textures. This is just 2 issues and after 2hrs Vega Sola calda toroid farm and fell through the map nothing worked i was trapped on my board had to quit meaning i lost alot resource especially double of toroid qauntity. I think PS4 should be the platform too fix things properly so you learn from past neglect that ps5 will be a better experience.

Im pretty sure my comment will not get anyway but hey whats another 10 mins of my gaming life wasted, i shouldnt have be a patreon or big brand youtuber to get my opinion and basically true issues commented, think its time real voices stepped up and voiced real issues instead of pety nerfs and hot fixes that are irrelevant.

These are just Two important problem being swept under a cetus rug affecting farming, trade, gameplay but more importantly Time, Please fix these issues here for the community before catering for a month old console, this would and could affect fanbase and warframers will drop in numbers if they have not already.

On 2020-11-17 at 8:30 PM, (PSN)outcast15632 said:

Will you fix the keyboard/mouse sensitivity being way to low on ps4? i play keyboard and mouse on ps4, and before the hotfix everything was fine but now i have to use my entire mouse pad like 20 times to turn around

Heres a idea stop trying to play a console like a pc and just use a pc bottomline theres a reason they come with controllers

Yea it's definitely Gauss' thermal sunder cold that triggers the bug. It could be different for others, but I can recreate this bug by using it. I can spam thermal sunder heat, but when I do cold the name of my equipped pistol will disappear and I can't transference, shoot, attack etc. 

I can reset it by falling out of bounds, and do it all over again by using thermal sunder cold. 

Don't know if this helps or not.

57 minutes ago, (PSN)Madurai-Prime said:

Yea it's definitely Gauss' thermal sunder cold that triggers the bug. It could be different for others, but I can recreate this bug by using it. I can spam thermal sunder heat, but when I do cold the name of my equipped pistol will disappear and I can't transference, shoot, attack etc. 

I can reset it by falling out of bounds, and do it all over again by using thermal sunder cold. 

Don't know if this helps or not.

Considering it’s a bug that’s been going on for years idk if they’ll fix it. Also best try the bug forum.

I can easily replicate it as well. Hysteria casting while either falling/being knocked off of an out of bound area. Always get stuck and then can’t fix it. Just tried it yesterday in a mission on Jupiter and locked right up.

Archived